• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Graffiti

in western sydney in the early to late 90s i remember thinking this guy was one of the kings 'Dream'. anyone else Dream? SDC (subway demons crew)? TPC (the perfect crime)? or DVS (devious)?

nine.jpg

twelve.jpg

9teen.jpg

fourteen.jpg

this next piece is by KOC on a sydney train. I think its one of the best pieces ive ever seen on a train.
24yw8dc.jpg

Some more Dream... A Sydney legend.

296p3cz.jpg

2i8yvzp.jpg

this next piece is by KOC on a sydney train. I think its one of the best pieces ive ever seen on a train.
24yw8dc.jpg

If you haven't seen it already- I posted a flick of the full e2e of that about a page or two back! Would definitely agree that it's one of the best I've seen as well!

cVCysKJ.jpg

• ([]) |\\| ]]) /-\\ <./|_\ ><< •
90s DoC

Last edited:
Totally agree with you some of the most amazing graffiti is up here in Canada I seen some amazing stuff also Spain it's got good shit

-Streetcow

grafitti is the shit, damnnnnnnnnnnnn, nice works around this thread... SO glad it went in this direction and didn't continue with the "is it art tho?" waste of time... bunch of philistines tbh :p

The only reason I'd go writing is to line all of your shit, but you're such a toy I'd have to search high and low for a couple shitty throws and you're really not worth it
If I ever see you around I'm going to drop you so fucking hard

oops that wasn't directed to anyone, just the only place to express my beef with someone who happened to write the wrong thing