Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

goulburn river (victoria) // earthcore carnival // 26-28 november, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont ever remember being this excited about an event......

cause of constant work its been months and months (feels like years) since ive been able 2 party, when i heard LAB4 were playing it was all i needed to know, ive applyed for leave and im gonna have the best weekend of the year, last years EC was so fu.king awesome

BRING IT ON

doofqueen said:
I really really want to go guys but i havn't bought my ticket yet and my financial situation isn't looking good at this point so close to the event :(

DQ: im sure if you ar emeant to be there you will be there. maybe get someone to buy a ticket for you as a xmas prezzie :)

I will be doing three fire shows there now on the circus stage which i'm pumped for.

For all the Salmonella Dub fans, i will be preforming one of my shows at the start of their set in the circus..... rock on :D

peace,
Mick

LifeIsEEEEasy said:
i dont ever remember being this excited about an event......

cause of constant work its been months and months (feels like years) since ive been able 2 party, when i heard LAB4 were playing it was all i needed to know, ive applyed for leave and im gonna have the best weekend of the year, last years EC was so fu.king awesome

BRING IT ON

ohmiGOD!
YOU'RE COMING?
i am *so* expecting to see you there, don't think you can get out of it!!!

*tackle hugs and rasberries*

^^^sweet sweet sweet.........

trust me theres no way im gonna miss this,
cant wait to c u there ;)

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE said:
I will be doing three fire shows there now on the circus stage which i'm pumped for.

For all the Salmonella Dub fans, i will be preforming one of my shows at the start of their set in the circus..... rock on :D

peace,
Mick

awesome, i'lll be up the front to see you.

this time, i'll actually be able to say hi ;)

/\ Cheers bro looking forward to meeting you :)

actually i think Hardicus introduced us briefly during feci or ponsford............

But errr that was during infected or ponsford 8o

:)

Hehehe nice one Dj scatterface! Looking forward to checking out your crazy stuff! :)

/\ Right back at ya......... :)

How about this:

07:30-08:30 PM Siaqua (live)
08:00-09:30 PM TISM (LIVE)
09:30-11:30 PM SALMONELLA DUB (LIVE) + My Fire show

:p

looks good to me. oh btw, mr. horse, i kept trying to track you down at 3d but...it didn't happen.

so yeah, /end random post :)

Just out of curiosity - what time are people planning to get there?

I'm possibly coming by myself on the EC bus from Sydney which gets in at 10.30am on the friday.

Is anyone else bussing it?

i'm planig on being there by thursday avo
to make sure i get the best camping spot posible

and if thats not posibel then the second best
:p

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE said:
actually i think Hardicus introduced us briefly during feci or ponsford............

But errr that was during infected or ponsford 8o

:)

Oh yeah we met and that was the time. I remember your name, but speaking was beyond me at that point...so in rapture by the music ya know? ;)

katmeow said:
Just out of curiosity - what time are people planning to get there?

I'm possibly coming by myself on the EC bus from Sydney which gets in at 10.30am on the friday.

Is anyone else bussing it?
If I end up driving up then I plan on getting there early on Friday.

If I get a lift with someone else then who knows what time I'll get there?

*insert big fat pike right here*

:( :( :( :(

My car has broke and paying to fix it now means no ec for kat.

my man and i will be there, as we are every EC.

horsey & leprechaun look forward to seeing you guys again, both personally and doing your set.. you guys rock da house!! =)

oh, and may i suggest a saturday meetup? for anyone who, like us, has to work friday and wont be making it down till saturday.

WOOT! i love earthcore!! i am soooooo excited!! :D

*starfalls69* said:
DQ: im sure if you ar emeant to be there you will be there. maybe get someone to buy a ticket for you as a xmas prezzie :)

I should be so lucky :(

Status
Not open for further replies.