Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Got over my hd psychedelic fear

Ayahuascalobster

Greenlighter
Hd =high dose

I've had two greatly disturbed trips in the past on high doses that resulted in mental issues and medications. Well I weaned off my meds and took 15 tabs of high quality blotter the other night (albeit with a tolerance). But tripped hard. The whole room was dancing. I felt closer to drunk than stimulated. Didn't have close eyed visuals on the comedown. It was a glorious trip. Not scary at all. But I realized it's all in my head my fear / love relationship with psychedelics. I think it was the hardest I've ever tripped without mixing with alcohol. It's just I read a post "you need a strong ego to return to after ego death". And I have a very strong ego now to return to. I think that was the reason for my mental issues...not a strong enough ego...so I wasn't ready for high doses. I'm now ready for a 6 gram mushroom trip, salvia, dmt, mescaline... I have 15 tabs left of acid and I won't be compelled to take it for a while cuz I'm still kindve coming back to pieces after 2 days. But when I do I plan on tripping even harder than Friday night. I'm 26 now and I regret somewhat getting into psychedelics at 19 years old. Cuz me personally, I wasn't ready. But now I'm more ready than I would've been had I waited til now to do psychedelics. I also wanna roll on mdma. I've never done that while not on meds. So I imagine it's an entirely different experience. IMO these drugs are less dangerous than marijuana for me at this point.