European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Good YouTube/etc Channels worth watching

Depends what sort of things you like.

You may like these parkour guys for the thrills:

Peter Santanello does a great travel vlog of all sorts of places, from the usual to the highly unusual - visiting ghettoes and no go zones etc as well as some of the more usual touristy places.

What makes his channel so good is not only his choice of places and subjects, but his people skills too, and his abilty to genuinely connect with people easily wherever he visits and get great conversations going.

Mark Manson, author of the excellent The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck (a title which spawned a hundred similraly named titles) also puts out lots of good content.

Ali Abdal has some good ideas too. Although his over privileged status (re his levels of wealth, intelligence, and education (Oxford educated Dr) can irk sometimes) although I suppose without youtube many of us would not have such easy access to the ideas such a person wishes to share on his platform.

Those are a few of the more general interest channels I watch that I'd imagine that some other people on here might like too.

I have more than 200 youtube subscriptions and safe to say it's a major part of my obsession with taking in new information and ideas with my TV viewing, most of the time, rather than just watching mindless TV.

Many of my subscriptions relate to Autism, ADHD, and finance which are probably going to be very boring topics for most people unless they have a reason to be interested in such things.

Stoic Philosophy is another thing I'm seeking to keep learning more about, and Ryan Holliday, author of several excellent books about Stoicism, does a great job of making the subject accessable and relevant.

Last edited:
Roberto vs the World
chrismusttravel
Kurt Caz

Pete Santanello and his episodes on Titus are unreal viewing too as Bleaney says.

If you like car culture/drifting DriftGames, Nightride and Juicebox all UK/Irish/Polish guys

Amusing social commentary; Geopold, Wow Mao, Living Ironically in Europe

Cooking,food Alex @frenchguycooking AlexandertheGuest, futurecanoe

Offbeat stuff - Bosnian Ape Society, Burialgoods

Herpetology - Chrisweet, Davidsfeed

Mr Hewes - english country lad, restores tanks and military equipment, very droll

I watch hundreds of channels plus live on the "new to you" & "recently uploaded" tabs

Too many to condense into a list, really

Last edited:
Vulpe Where Are You

Drewissharing has some good weed content.

Holland Crime Boulevard for all criminal gangster type information.