• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Good luck with travels, SHM

^^ hey :D great to see you about. I trust my call to customs resulted in the internal cavity search I suggested ?

Cheers Mr A, I should be a heroin smuggler. Reckon I've been through a dozen or so of the harshest customs posts in the last six months and never received anything more than a smile from any of them. Went through KL so many times I'm practically on first name terms with all the officers there.

I used to always be pulled by customs but I think age helps, I havent been searched in years now, I had a gun pointed at me in Rome airport once !

Glad your back safe and sound, I'll have to catch up on your write up

Welcome back man! I thoroughly enjoyed your travels!

That's some wierd symmetry, you just got back from traveling, & your ban is also lifted... Back in the UK, back on 'ere...

That's some wierd symmetry, you just got back from traveling, & your ban is also lifted... Back in the UK, back on 'ere...

I was thinking that. Also was just saying other day on Gibzies where the eck's SHM cause his ban should be up now. Ahhhh us all back off bans. Aint this ace :)

Evey

WOW loving the new name. When d'ya get that done? Ace.

Evey

I'm bored. I've got thousands of these.

BFcc4NB.jpg

I've been to worse festivals. Bottom of volcano. Indonesia. October last year.

And....looking into active volcano

tZVUyKD.jpg

I'll educate you fuckers yet. International school, Bali. Yeah, my comprehensive looked just like this too.

8mkdSTH.jpg

lBQuOOm.jpg

Because I'm going traveling again.

Because yesterday Felix and I were discussing my travels in Gibberings and Felix asked if it shouldn't all go in a separate thread.

So Evey bumped this. As it happens, I'd already created a separate thread.

Not everything Evey does is stupid or evil. It was a genuine attempt to help.

Yes, she winds me up too, probably winds herself up. I don't think we need a witchhunt following her every (Evey?) move though.

Now...die little thread.