• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Gloryholes! yay or nay?

I am a bi man, and have used glory holes many times, mostly in seedy adult bookstores. The appeal of them to me are, I don't really think most men are all that good looking, but I really admire a nice cock, so it's a win win. Also, sometimes I just want a good blowjob, I would prefer a woman, but if that's not possible, and there's someone out there who wants to suck a cock, why not help them out.

I enjoy the fantasy, would never do it. Something about not knowing what's on the other side of a hole I'm sticking my dick into is enough to irk me. What if someone's on the other side that will chop your dick off, or bite it, or pull too hard on it? How would you get away? Those are the kinds of nightmares that run through my head.

I've seen gay clubs and bath houses with glory holes, but given that they are disease ridden cesspools and I'm not attracted to 98% of men, the chances of safely doing it while also getting enjoyment out of it are pretty remote. Part of getting a BJ is enjoying watching the guy doing it. So what's the point.

Actually I find this really hot - almost fantasy like. Why wouldn't you?
Because not everyone, even gay and bisexual men wants to have sex with some random person who they do not even see the face or body of, don't know anything about, and who they have not even seen what they look like. 8)8(

I have a gay male friend that's older who did use glory holes during the 70s and 80s before HIV/AIDS and even he was never into just randomly sucking off or fucking/being fucked by some guy who he did not even see or look at, or talk to first.

He did tell me how pretty much every gay or bisexual man in the 70s and 80s that did just randomly suck off or get fucked by people who they did not even know during those decades died of AIDS, complications from being HIV+, or from Hepatitis C.

Foreigner said:
Something about not knowing what's on the other side of a hole I'm sticking my dick into is enough to irk me. What if someone's on the other side that will chop your dick off, or bite it, or pull too hard on it? How would you get away? Those are the kinds of nightmares that run through my head.

I've seen gay clubs and bath houses with glory holes, but given that they are disease ridden cesspools and I'm not attracted to 98% of men, the chances of safely doing it while also getting enjoyment out of it are pretty remote. Part of getting a BJ is enjoying watching the guy doing it. So what's the point.
Exactly.

Last edited:
I think most of you have mis understood this - the idea of having your dick sucked through a glory hole IS so you don't know who it is. It's not about thinking it's a toothless meth whore - it's not about, hope they haven't got bad bread, its having your dick sucked.

Same with dark rooms (rooms with no lights or just low lighting where you go for sex-pretty common in some areas) etc - it's pure fantasy, not knowing who your fucking etc is the attraction. Some take this a step further so you can hire a locker, strip off and go for random sex etc

So you're into glory holes and having sex with meth whores who don't have any teeth in pitch black rooms, or in saunas/bath houses.

There was a glory hole between two stalls in one restroom at college,
but as far as I know, guys were only using it as a peek hole to watch each other wank.

Nah, I wouldn't personally be into it, no way. Sounds like a good way to end up with herpes or something even worse, like aids. I have seen one though, while I was taking a dump at this real sketchy concert venue. It seriously sketched me out that some dude's dick might just randomly start poking through while I happened to be sitting there taking a dump. I was drunk when I went in the stall, so I didn't even notice till I got in and saw the damn hole.

I used to do it when I was younger. Rainy afternoon smoke a bunch of pot and suck six or seven cock...fun times. Not now thiugh.

When I was about 18 at university a guy put his hard dick through a hole from the next cubicle while I was taking a dump. It triggered memories of being abused as a child in a similar way and my instant reaction was to get up and kick the door in to beat the guy down - but he was so pathetic crouching there terrified with his suddenly limp dick in his hand begging for mercy that I snapped back to normal and just walked away as two other men walked into the restroom. I’m glad I didn’t hit him in the end and it helped resolve some of my trauma issues. I’m pretty sure I left him with some though.

I didn’t know glory holes were ever used for heterosexual sex, I thought they were just found in men’s bathrooms.
I was with a guy friend in a Home Depot in a CA town not long ago. He came out of the bathroom excitedly to tell me about a beautifully decorated glory hole. We waited until no one was around and he stood guard outside so I could see it. Wow, just Wow!

Nay, the whole concept is pretty outdated and unnecessary these days.

I thought much the same way. What if someone stabbed you or bit you? Such a gamble for some momentary lusty excitement!

I just imagine a psycho in a clown suit chopping your dick off with a pair of scissors then shoving it down your throat while you're writhing on the floor in agony.

Fuck that shit...

I just imagine a psycho in a clown suit chopping your dick off with a pair of scissors then shoving it down your throat while you're writhing on the floor in agony.

Fuck that shit...
That sounds like a John Wayne Gacy nightmare!

You’re right! Gacy was a dreamboat and I’m certain he was the object of many mens’ fantasies, especially when he owned the KFC.

You're misreading me, it might be JWG's fantasy. Certainly not mine. Also nay on the glory hole, too paranoid.