• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Gloryholes! yay or nay?

When I was about 18 at university a guy put his hard dick through a hole from the next cubicle while I was taking a dump. It triggered memories of being abused as a child in a similar way and my instant reaction was to get up and kick the door in to beat the guy down - but he was so pathetic crouching there terrified with his suddenly limp dick in his hand begging for mercy that I snapped back to normal and just walked away as two other men walked into the restroom. I’m glad I didn’t hit him in the end and it helped resolve some of my trauma issues. I’m pretty sure I left him with some though.

That is epic. I would of still fucked him up.

Even if I were into this shit. But it don't sound right.

I'm sad to say that I have not. Please do tell.

They actually have bars where you can get a blowjob from one of the barmaids as you drink your beer. The long bar has little semi circular cutouts and you sit in one and she ducks down, opens a little curtain and sucks you off. I think the blowjob was about $20 (and the beer $2).

Funny seeing 4 or 5 blokes lined up along the bar having beers while trying to keep a straight face.

This is one of those things where I feel like I don't "get" men. Then again I often feel like I don't get women either. :p

But like, what is it with men wanting to stick their dick in random shit? Especially say, a glory hole. Like what's to stop sick fuck turning a glory hole into a glory guillotine?

I just don't get why a man would wanna stick his dick somewhere where he has no idea what'll happen.

This is one of those things where I feel like I don't "get" men. Then again I often feel like I don't get women either. :p

But like, what is it with men wanting to stick their dick in random shit? Especially say, a glory hole. Like what's to stop sick fuck turning a glory hole into a glory guillotine?

I just don't get why a man would wanna stick his dick somewhere where he has no idea what'll happen.
It does not have to be that way. I am friends with an older gay man who in the 1970s before HIV/AIDS pandemic would go to glory holes and suck men off but he would look at them first, or talk to them, and then have sex in men's bathrooms, men's locker rooms, or adult bookstores back when they were around. It sounds weird to people who were not around then but HIV was not in large numbers like it is today, and my friend sucked off 100s or 1,000s of men in such places-this was before he found out about bars for bisexual and gay men-and did not get any diseases but he was very picky who he had sex with. If a man was effeminate, nellie/queen type, or did not look or smell clean he did not have sex with them.

My first bisexual ex did the same back in the 1980s when HIV/AIDS was new as he was too young to get into bars, and it was easy enough to go to his university's men's bathroom or locker room and find me to have sex with as the women at his university did not put out or at least not for him. He would look at the other guy first and talk to them before they had sex.

Do people have zero concern for their own safety and health?

No face to face contact, therefore no coronavirus. So gloryholes might actually be a safer alternative these days. Kinda like the sex equivalent of curbside pickup lol. Jokes aside, we all take risks in one way or another. I would agree that for me, the risks of catching a dangerous STD from doing something like this greatly outweighs the "reward" (if it can even be considered that) of anonymous gloryhole sex. But some folks genuinely feel like the whole experience is worth the risk. I don't judge, but I think that some people who do this probably are grossly underestimating the level of risk.

No way, believe it or not I'm not the most adventurous guy when it comes to sex honestly in this regard. I like to be in relationship or friend with benefits situation with one woman at a time. I like to have strong connection to the person I am intimate with. Having strangers suck off my piece doesn't tickle my fancy in the slightest.

I'd be too scared of having my dick bitten off by a fuckin psycho...
You do realize the glory hole, itself, doesn't have teeth, the other person does?

Any crazy person could bite your dick off, no glory hole required.

for me, the risks of catching a dangerous STD from doing something like this greatly outweighs the "reward" (if it can even be considered that) of anonymous gloryhole sex.
Certainly better to keep it in the family.

Like what's to stop sick fuck turning a glory hole into a glory guillotine?

I've had this concept 100% the same as you said for decades.
My ex tried me to use a bloody glory hole & I said to her "How do I know there isn't some nutcase woman on the other side with a cut-throat razor?"

There are anonymous ones and non-anonymous ones. The anonymous ones freak me out, mostly because I think about how picky I am in my attraction to guys, and couldn't imagine some rando sucking me off. On the other hand, I know guys who love anonymous hookups... they can objectify the body and not give two shits about who they fuck. A hole is a hole to them, so a glory hole is no different. If that's the level you're operating on then it's not surprising that an anonymous GH would be great for you.

I've tried to mature my judgments on this over the years, but I still can't help but feel like anonymous GH seekers lack self-respect somehow, or just have no grip on reality when it comes to sex. It's low vibe. I also imagine that the seekers must be unattractive because anyone who is reasonably attractive or even just average is bound to be able to get a BJ if they really want one. So either they are exceptionally ugly, or ashamed, or something... and don't want to be seen. And that is just low vibe.

The non-anonymous ones make more sense. At least you meet the person first, then you play out the fantasy. Otherwise it's no different than, "Hey, stick your hand into this dark box for a surprise!", except it's your dick. Nooo thank you.

Nay for me;

Eye contact required for maximum splooge levels

I've seen a handful of glory holes. I think when I first saw one I was pretty young, before the Internet came around and I thought it was meant for a camera lens to peak through. I probably wasn't far off on that one

I wouldn't use a hole though. Too painful. Even blowjobs are painful to me, all those teeth and I imagine glory holes are used for that which just sounds totally unappealing to me

I've seen a handful of glory holes. I think when I first saw one I was pretty young, before the Internet came around and I thought it was meant for a camera lens to peak through. I probably wasn't far off on that one

I wouldn't use a hole though. Too painful. Even blowjobs are painful to me, all those teeth and I imagine glory holes are used for that which just sounds totally unappealing to me

You been getting head from mfin Bride of Dracula friend?? I consider the bj to be a form of the highest art. And the women that can create this art to be respected and cherished individuals in our society. I can't be the only one.

Glory holes are not to be respected or cherished imo though, so I agree to your second point.

You been getting head from mfin Bride of Dracula friend?? I consider the bj to be a form of the highest art. And the women that can create this art to be respected and cherished individuals in our society. I can't be the only one.

Glory holes are not to be respected or cherished imo though, so I agree to your second point.
Haha yeah I don't enjoy that scraping feeling at all. It's almost as bad as a sandpaper pussy