• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

~Girly thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Bras i like the Body by Victoria Racer Back for teeshirts and when i am working with my class (the kids run around a lot and this bra is very supportive)

for push up - i like like the Vickys Very Sexy Plunge Demi bra. it doesnt have an obsurd amount of fake stuff in it.. and the stuff is perminant so it doesnt fall out after beign washed (where the insides could change shape like their older versions did)

they also have the simple cotton collection. these are the most comfy bra to wear everyday. i think they run a bit small tho, so if you are a full C you might want to try it on and go to a D. I am a small C now, and this bra fit perfectly.. but my other Vicky C bras are a little roomy ...

mariposa420 said:
^I don't now that the Kylie line is available in the States, but if it makes boobies look as good as hers, it should be!

They are... well most areas.. maybe be on its way if it's not in yours yet :)

Ok, I do NOT condone boobie modification, but if you're somewhat "dissapointed" with what god gave you at times, I HIGHLY SUGGEST those little rubbery gel-filled insert things. Seriously. I have a few low-cut shirts that i LOVE but make me look like a boy, and I absoulty live for my little inserts that I got at belks for $12. Why go under the knife when you can have tittes for the price of four cups of starbucks?!
And they reallydont look that unnatural. Sure, if you walk into work with them in people are gonna notice, but they're good for going out and going places where people dont know your boobies per say. I couldnt even WEAR pushup bras because there was nothing to push until i tried these puppies :)

Black Hole said:
Bra tips from guys? As much as we love removing bras, I didn't expect any male experts in that field. (Excluding a small selection of male body builders from Steroid Discussion.)

Feminist!

Remember - Men and Women are equal in this day and age. Us Men probably know as much about your boobie as you do! :D

shals :)

Sorry - That is a little off topic!

I'm going to go back to randycavers questions.. but a little differnt.

my strapless bra is too big for me... yeah it doesnt work real well if it falls off ;)

Anyone have any recomendation for a strapless that's comfortable.. and stays put. push up/in is a bonus too!!
The one i have is a Vicky's bra.. but in my size.. it's not fitting right (36C - currently bordering small C)..

Any help is appreciated .. thanks :D

^^ thanks sweetie.. i'm going to ahve to check out the gap now.. i never shop there (the pants have too much material from crotch to waist and their shirts never close over my tits lol) but since their bras are getting such great reviews.. i think it's time to check it out :D

Oooooh off topic buttttttt....
I just got my hair highlighted for the first time in years, and, needless to say, its pretty fried. I got foils throughout my hair (which stylists usually stay away from because its so damaging) and i was worried that i wanst going to be able to find a conditioner that would let me put a comb through it.
Wellll I bought some of that Sheer Blonde stuff from John Frieda and it is FANTASTIC. My hair looks and feels better now that its bleached then it did natural and it was an absolute breeze to comb through. I STRONGLY reccommend biting the bullet and spending the 4.50 on it if your a bottle blonde...this stuff is great!

Catax- Always *ALWAYS* use leave in conditioner if your going to the beach or pool. I often just leave in my normal conditioner without rinsing if I know im spending a day in the sun and water. The salt and chorine and sun will FRY your hair!!! Plus, if your going to the beach your hairs gonna look all yucky anyway, so you mind as well leave the conditioner in it and keep it safe :) And another FYI- I dont know where you're from, but the Sheer Blonde stuff is on sale at Target this week here. Im pretty sure their sales are the same throughout the country.

Thanks Siany.

I'm going to try out GAP and CK this weekend .. and report back.

(yes i will be jogging in place/bending over/jumping around with the bra on in the dressign room to check it out) ;)

^^ i have bought so manyof the undies in the pink collection.. mostly the boy cut ones.. i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them.. like seriously.. i am in love with them. I can't buy enough of them

i love that store

Update on the bra.. i tried all the ones at VS while i was there replacing my body racerback bra.. none of them fit right.. the angels pushup was closest.. but it felt like it'd be a little too big.. since i'm losing weight.

so i am going to try the other 2 stores when ig et around to it.... and i might hold off as long as i can (tho summer is coming fast) to buy it so i don't shrink outta that one too.

(i have been shrinking outta my bras hardcore now :(

Does anyone have access to Lush bath products (it's a Canadian company)? They make the most amazing sparkly body bar/cocoa butter bar called "Shimmy Shimmy". It comes shaped like a heart and you rub it on (I hit it with a hairblow dryer to pre melt it a bit) and the golden sheen, sparkle and glow lasts for HOURS and it smells of vanilla. SO AMAZING.

toenail question

For nice looking feet, should you leave the toenails long (not so long they are talens), medium, or very short (all sizes being shaped and polished)? I've seen all three and I'm not sure what is considered the nicest looking.

What do you guys think?

I do not like them when they're long...I've even seen girls at the salon getting acrylic tips on their big toe...it looks silly imo. Mine are generally short, but once in a while if I want to do the french pedicure thing, I'll have them a bit longer so there's actually some little white on the tip to work with.

^
That's how I always keep mine too, pretty short.

I was just curious about what most people thought was attractive. Really long ones kindof gross me out.

long nails are reminiscent of an aardvark or similar creature.

not good.

sorry, just wanted to poke around in a thread i'm not supposed to :D ris-que!

The only foundation I ever use is Prescriptives Custom Blend. It's my exact shade. And it doesn't break me out

Laura said:
as far as drugstore body wash, I just picked up this stuff called Tone at wal mart because it's ridiculously cheap and it smells really good - I got the Mango Splash flavor.

I just got some of it. I LOVE the smell. Makes your skin nice and soft too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.