• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: Playing with your boobs

mine are little too and i dont care. i'd rather them small and perky than big and floppy.

and i never play with mine....weird...i only like them being played with when i'm on pills too.

but i like mine cos they r very perky and just the right size i thinks.

i actualy like chicks playing with my pecks. like roughly massarging them. don't know why.

(.Y.) I often find myself touching my boobs in a non-sexual way...it's just comfy...
usually when i'm kicking back at home
i can touch my nipples with my tongue too : ) good little party trick ; )

I touch/play with my boobs when I'm bored, playing on the computer, and watching tv. I especially play with them on those days where I'm like, *man my boobs look really nice today*. Anyone else have those days?

Girls, try this: play with them while walking down the street, or through a crowded shopping centre.

I did this the other day (I had a dodgy bra on and couldn't stop adjusting it) and I couldn't BELIEVE how many male eyes followed my hand right to my chest and stayed there.

Haha, it was extremely funny :D It was like they couldn't help themselves when they saw a girl touching her own boobs! Magnetised. Test my theory: I guarantee it'll work for you too ;)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Boobs = fun!
I'll second that!

I love my boobs, they're warm and squishy and big and yummy and despite my baby little reduction scars they still look pretty decent. I'm tempted to get another reduction tho to do down to a perfect D. Licking em is easy but it's oh so much more fun when someone else does it, wax and biting is lovely and I adore a set of clamps.

mmm boobs *touches them*

Boobs.. Mmmmm :) - I like small boobs, its more new age :p