L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: Playing with your boobs

FaerieBum

Bluelighter
For some reason i'm always playing with or touching my boobs. Not for pleasure or anything (unless i'm masturbating) They're just fun and squishy and warm...and i cant keep my hands off them. Whenever i'm at home alone or sitting on the computer, reading, whatever-one of my hands is always resting on one of my boobs, or just underneath it. I dunno maybe its a comfort thing? Like when i was little i clutched onto my teddy bear for comfort, but now that i have these big warm boobs i just clutch onto one of them lol. Maybe I'm just longing to touch someone elses. Does anyone else do this or am i just a wierdo?

No, you're not a weirdo, I do that too.

Boobs are lovely. I often fall asleep with my arms crossed over my chest, one hand cradling each opposite breast :)

I quite like *cough* adjusting them in public for my boyfriend's enjoyment too ;). And you should never put on a bra in front of your significant other without bending at the hips and squishing your cleavage together for his viewing pleasure =D

Boobs = fun!

Does it count if I like playing with my man boobs?

I have to stop myself from grabbing my boobs when I run up and down stairs in public. At home though I do it all the time... I hate when they bounce like that it hurts!

But besides that I don't really touch my breasts that much. They're pretty small and don't really seem to require that much attention.

^^ do you wear push-up bras at all? I've got a friend with moderate (read: small) size boobies, but when she wears a certain type of bra with a low-cut top it looks like she's got cleavage galore :)

hahaha... there are bras that arent push up?

I actually do alright cleavage-wise... whenever it comes time to grab eachother's boobs with my girl-friends no one ever wants to grab mine! The one time my 34-D (they are like the size of breakfast grapefruits) touched my boobs she told me they "felt weird and hard". It makes sense, but I still have a complex about it.

Ok enough about me though, lets talk about boobs.

When I'm in the bath or shower I tend to play with my boobs just for the hell of it I guess. When I'm wearing clothes though, I generally have a sports bra on which kinda makes them not that fun to play with. But whenever I don't have a bra on, I tend to play with them.

And when I'm masturbating I like pouring hot wax on them. Mmmm. Nice.

^^ ooh *shivers* I think I could try that...... I've tried clothespegs before :eek:

Anyway.... I just asked my boyfriend what he'd do if he had a girl's body for a day, and he said "Play with my boobies!"

So I can make an educated guess as to what the male bl popluation's reaction to this thread's gonna be.... =D

My boobs are not very big, but I find myself touching and playing with them a lot when I'm at home. Not neccessarily for pleasure, they're just fun to play with!!

my woman has quite large boobs
i can tell she loves having them, a lot of the time she will just randomly start adjusting them and pulling her shirt down to try to get a rise out of me...

then again, she also wears low cut shirts a lot in public which can get annoying when every guy is checking her out and she loves it...

but i can tell she loves having them, they seem to give her an edge a lot of the time

how is it that some girls can get through life a lot easier just because they have big tits? i guess i know why...but it's kinda lame

Now that I think about it...I do play with my boobs a lot. They are pretty big I'd say, and fun and kinda firm and squishy!

Considering I'm a lesbian...boobs are great. I have this friend, and everytime we great drunk I let him squeeze one because "I'm a lesbian, and it doesn't do anything for me!"

The best part is I can touch my nipple with my tongue 8o

i love boobs and i'm a a girl..and i'm also bi..lol
but i do the same as well..i seem to play with my boobs a lot...
hahahaha..reading this post made me realize how often i touch them or something of that sort..

i think you girls need to post pics of you playing w/ your boobs!!! :) ;)

RadioCobain420 said:
The best part is I can touch my nipple with my tongue 8o

I'm not kidding when I say that I am SO JEALOUS of this.

Fuck little titties, I dont care how nice they will look when I'm 60!