• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girl advice

My question is really . . . . . Can she write prescriptions for you loool.
And free ckeck ups are cool too.

Oh damn and the articulating conversations would be mind breaking freedom.

Sounds like a deal made in heaven.

Prayers ♡

Wasssssa Uppppp 😎

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
So sad, sex was something special for me between 2 people. Now its just normal occurrence and means nothing between the 2 individuals. Hard to find someone that still considers sex or loving making something and not to be shared outside a real commuted relationship. But that's just me

Sorry for off topic
You gorgeous old romantic you...

is there a doctor in the house. . . . .

. . . my wiener hurts. way too cute !! ♡

and my girlfriend just shaved.

Is your girlfriend a doctor also, better watch out she might get out the hemo's or the gauze. or maybe some tranquilizers.

I do apologize, I really can't comprehend this that well, but hopefully it turns out to be a fairytale or at least a medical success.

wishing you lots of luck and twists of fate.
not too twisted I hope. I am sorry it's just me. It's best that I don't involve myself at all.

My question is really . . . . . Can she write prescriptions for you loool.
And free ckeck ups are cool too.

Oh damn and the articulating conversations would be mind breaking freedom.

Sounds like a deal made in heaven.

Prayers ♡

Wasssssa Uppppp 😎

The real questions getting asked here... Shit man OP just imagine it, you could get your dick sucked AND walk out with an oxy script!

In fact lead in with asking for a script immediately, it’s a major turn on for most doctors.. She’ll tear your clothes off and slip the prescription notes in your underwear like a stripper getting bills on stage. Make sure to keep the tool belt ON!

-GC

Hello bl, I am a 30 yo male. I am a gasist (I fix and install ovens, water heaters, etc.. it's a really well paid job where I live).
I met this girl, a client, she is a doctor and she is 40.
I am very much into her and I feel good vibes from her side too.
The problem: I have a gf and she met her a couple of times (on a totally unrelated place) .
I am not asking if i should or should not cheat. What I want to ask is this:
On saturday I have my last day working at thw girls house. I will finish what I was doing. And I am 100% sure I will ask her to make me a cup of tea after I'm done and I am going to go for it (you only live once).
I was thinking of maybe going to her house dressed as a civilian instead of my work clothes which is the only clothes she has seen me wear. Is this too direct ? Should I be more suave and go with the best (just out of the wash and ironed) plumber clothes I got? Or should I go ahead with a more agressive jeans and leather shoes?
Please advice!!
Sorry for the bad english, not my native tongue

My two cents for what it is worth - Unfortunately, one of the worst things you can do to someone you supposedly care about and you consider a girlfriend/boyfriend is to cheat on them. They WILL find out and the effects on that person will likely be far-reaching and lifelong. Why would you really want to do that to another person and hurt them in that way? If you really think so little of your girlfriend, break up with her and give her the chance at happiness with someone that REALLY cares about her, then go for it with the doctor. You may not to be able to control the feelings you have for the doctor, but you certainly can control how you treat your girlfriend.

Last edited: