• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

gillywin is gone

Well I suggest remembering the happy times!! common guys anyone with photos get em up here! Lets make this her shrine!!!!

On a side note im hoping that once this thread has finished we will be moving this to the Bluelight Shrine?

MooShiE said:
Well I suggest remembering the happy times!! common guys anyone with photos get em up here! Lets make this her shrine!!!!

On a side note im hoping that once this thread has finished we will be moving this to the Bluelight Shrine?

Already in the works, Mooshie :)

This is really sad. My sympathy and love to all who were close to her.

It is also tragic because since her passing there has been such a celebration of her person that it makes me sad that i will never meet this wonderful and beautiful girl. May she live on in the memories and hearts of those who she touched.

MooShiE said:

there are heaps of photos between us over here. Ill dig mine out and hopefully the others will post theirs too.

stupidhair5xe.jpg

This was the most recent pic she sent me. Just a couple of weeks ago. Not sure when it was taken tho.

I have a good one of her and Claire wearing bunny ears that I'll post when I get home from work.

k, these are all the photos i have. maybe if family members haven't seen them, it'll be something nice.

^mostly the result of keystroke + i staying up late, drunk on msn and begging for pictures.

^and that's the bunny ear one you're talking about? :)

edit: oh, and i don't mean to offend, but i'm not sure about the use/connotations of the word 'shrine'.

this is the first aus. social thread I've read for months.

I can't recall how many hours I spent instead of sleeping, drinking goon and talking to her on the phone and MSN. It's such a sad thing, especially to happen to such a lovely young girl with so much potential. She was one of the nicest people I've ever known.

Gill in her finest -
39259103_0329.JPG

Last edited:
Wow… things like this really make you put your own life into perspective. I wonder why she did it? From all accounts she wasn't a depressed person, but who knows what was really going on inside her mind.

I've never really spoken to her, but she always made me laugh with her sense of humor and straight-up-ness and im sure she will be sorely missed around here.

RIP Gilly. May you rest in peace, and may your soul be forever free.

OMG, I just saw the post in support.

I can't believe this :(

We swapped a couple of pm's a couple of months ago when I made a comment on one of her pics. She was such a sweetheart, a really lovely girl, I'm devestated :(

Gilly, I hope you've found the peace you sought. All my love!

i shall be at nu vibe this friday, as a tribute to her :(
any one else going?

i wont get there till 10 or 11, but ill probally be there late.

.... i don't know what to say. i never spoke to gilly whilst she was here but i always got the impression that she was a very cool girl.

fuck, i'm really very shocked to hear this.

.... i guess it just goes to show how much we can never really fully grasp what others are going through internally... :(

r.i.p gillywin

I think it's sad, I didn't know her but she was beautiful. May she Rest in Peace.