• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

gillywin is gone

My condolences go to the family and friends of Gillywin. I never had the pleasure of meeting her or talking to her but from the support shown in this thread she will be a dearly missed loving girl.
I was in Perth saturday night when I got the news from rushraver who I had the pleasure of meeting up the night b4 and taking me out for a great time at the rise.
Thank you nick, I'm really sorry.

claireyWin said:
Gill really loved that snow dome you sent over for her, she went on about for days... just thought you'd like to know my mum's placing it in the coffin with her...

if nothing else in this thread has made you cry yet...this will. my heart just shattered in to a million pieces.

My Gosh, I am shocked and in tears atm. I dont think anyone would have thought that such a beautiful person such as Gillian would ever do something like this. I grew up with Gilly, she was always smiling and so happy and was kind of like a sister to me as I was over quite often.

I am so sorry to hear this has happened Jonathan and Claire. My Parents, My Aunty Mella, Justin, Andy, Steven and myself offer you our sincere condolences. Jonny take care of one another, I hope to see you soon.

God Bless Gillian, may you rest in peace.

Never knew you GillyWin but this is really sad. Godspeed to ya and condolences and best wishes to the family and friends.
You clearly touched a lot of people and I hope you're at peace now.

:(

Last edited:
rip gilly :( .. we met only a couple of times but your smile will be with us all forever.

39259104_0455.JPG

all though ive never met her in person she was someone who ive spoken to regularly through prviate msn chats. such a beautiful person...we'd read each others journals religiously and give nothing but positive comments :)

last time we spoke she was so excited about me comming over to Perth to meet her and get up to drunken shinnanagins with me :\

I *heart* you Gilly. You will be missed...but i know you are at rest now :)

This is just so sad. I can't find the words to say anything of value. Just that im sorry for Gillys family and friends.

My condolences to all those who knew her personally. Suicide is a terrible way for a connection with someone to come to an end. May she live on in all the energy of the universe :)

<3

Originally posted by nickthecheese
May she live on in all the energy of the universe...

^Here here. Love for you Gilly, whatever form you've taken on.
hearthrob.gif

Its been a difficult weekend.

When I got the call from Gilly's best friend on Saturday night I really didnt think it could be true....

This is the first chance I've had to come on here and see the thread everyone had told me about. Im really blown away. I know that our little Perth BL group and all those that have met her in person know just how special this girl was, events, drinks and everything in between, I had a blast with her. Ive been amazed at just how many people she touched here.

Like a lot of others she was the very first person to approach me online for a chat... since then theres been no looking back. She is one friend that's going to stay with me forever.

Due to circumstances well out of my control I dont think ill be there on Friday although there's no where else Id rather be. Astro knows what id like to do. Wish I could be there to say a final goodbye and be able to talk to you guys about her, to just be there with people that knew her.

Her family and friends must be devastated, I cant even begin to imagine what it would be like to lose a member of my family.

As everyone has said I just hope that you got what you were looking for. Things just wont be the same without you.

I just wish I knew what to write... Im going to miss you

Stunned

I really don't know what to write,
but this is really sad.

GillyWin wrote brilliant & wonderful stuff
that grabbed my attention,
& I always looked out for her posts.

Whilst never having met her in person,
I feel, well, really sad...

...to those who where close to her,
& her family,
I extend my love & condolences,
but really don't know how to say anymore.

Actually, perhaps scrap what I wrote,
& replace it with
"I don't know what to write."...

exect more love towards those close to her.

In the conversations I did have with you,
you were amazin'ly articulate, beautiful & touching.
And I thank you for that forever.

Ben

to gilly and all who cared for you,

You were an inciteful, open minded, ultimately kindhearted and beautiful young lady, who- whether you had had the honour of meeting her or just enjoyed her online persona and company as i did touched us all in an unmistakeable way, you will be greatly missed and fondly remembered by all.... we all hope you find the happiness you sought in the everafter....
Ian_strong...

Oh my goodness... Im back to pass on my love and sympthy to all the perth bl crew and of G's family and friends.. She will be sadly missed, not that I knew her but this is such a shock.....

MooSh that was at the Brisbane(Perth pub/bar)...she was wearing those gorgeous COWBOY boots!! They all went to rise that night...heard they had a really good time. Had to give it a miss coz i was a bit "worse for wear" from the night before..im missing gilly a whole lot!! :(

Yeh that was a good night Astro, ... I remember Muzby, Gilly and I sitting upstairs at Rise on the lounge, just chillin....huge smiles!!

Fond memories will stay with us all.