• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

gillywin is gone

I am just gutted.... even though I didn't know her well she just had that little "something" that made her stand out above everyone else.

Fly well GillyWin.... May the heavens never hold you back.

With a heavy heart, Jason

when i first saw this, i refused to believe... another soul gone from dis earth... such a lovely person she was... hope dat she has finally found inner peace where-ever she shall be.

RIP GillyWin.
I've only read a couple of your posts before and have never spoken to you, however its obvious you touched lots of people and that you will be missed greatly!
Death is always a horrible thing to deal with, and I think its worse when its someone so young who obviously had the ability to touch so many people!

I heard this news last night. It kind of spread around FaTz's dinner, many were sad, tears were wept.

Gilly - I never got the chance to communicate with you one on one, but I would've liked to. I could tell you were a beautiful person from the inside out and also very intelligent.

It's weird, sometimes you can be standing in a room surrounded by many, many people and still feel alone. Still feel like no-one knows who you really are, and still feel mis-understood. Sometimes you can laugh, you can smile.... yet still feel empty on the inside. Nobody seems to notice, except for you.

I know because I've been there.

I'm deeply sorry you had to feel like that! Things would have got better....

You will be sadly missed by many and my condolences go out to your family and friends.

xoxox -=Much love and respect=-

OMG so so sad,

GillyWin said:
dialated is well known in these parts for his manky finger .. which is imprinted on my mind ;)

^^ this is the only thing i knew her by, it made me laugh, the word "manky", a word ive only ever heard by one other person:(

Gilly You might remember me by my "manky" finger, But i'll remember you buy your cool choice of words.

A perth B'lighter i'll never meet !:(

Now lets remember her for all the good memories hey

RIP

Was listening to a few tracks and A soft ballad by Shihad (None Of The Above) came on and .. almost brought me 2 tears.

One last time with all your friends
Feeling fragile, feeling love
Feeling none of the above
Throwing water down the well
Can be heaven, can be hell
I feel stupid, I feel love
I'm feeling none of the above

And now we'll never understand
But things don't always go as planned

gilly was a mature, highly independent young woman, much more so than those her age.

beautiful and forever giving despite the suffering beneath. never selfish.

with love. ss

Oh wow. I didnt know Gilly beyond her eLJay and her postings on BL, but it's clear she was a very special person to the Perth crew and beyond. I'll be keeping all her family and friends in my thoughts over the coming weeks.

My thoughts are with her family, friends and fellow bluelighters.

Sometimes life sucks.........

Just know that this was one of the worlds special people and will be remembered for being that very special person.

Gillywin........R.I.P.

Although I never spoke to Gilly personally, I always enjoyed reading her posts, her poems and I thought she was beautiful.

Just from this thread alone, I realise she has touched so many people and it scares me that even after all that, people still believe that there is no choice but to end it. :(

Condolenses to her family and friends.

Life can be pretty fucked :\

Cheers to the Perth BL'ers who came down to the rosie for a drink and chat. You guys know who u are. Was good to talk to fellow friends who knew Gilly. It was a first that we all met bcause of Gill's passing. Not something i'd like to ever do again.

Have heard Red_Koi might be making the trip back to Perth to attend Gill's funeral later next week. Again shows how much people do care.

Sorry to hear this has happened :( .

In times like these,I feel I should remember how short life can be,NOT be afraid to show love towards the people I care about and NOT to take things for granted.

I didn't know GillyWin.But,from being touched now and previously by suicide,my heart and thoughts go out to her family and friends in this tough,trying and sad time :( .

R.I.P GillyWin

Better days...

TehBlooCrew.jpg

courtesy of C.O.T.B.
Gilly my sweet, you'll be greatly missed
:(
PEACE

Wacky said:

In times like these,I feel I should remember how short life can be,NOT be afraid to show love towards the people I care about and NOT to take things for granted.

beautifully said Wacky.

I just feel like hugging all my friends and never letting them go....

i have a favour to ask...
the family wont get the time of her death till maybe wed..
they are unshaw of wha actuall time she passed away..
so to let there mind rest, if anyone had contact with her thur or fri on here or msn or phone or how eva please put it on here or let me know so i kan tell them..
cheers james

ohh ive neva been on here apart from tday, and all the ppl she has touched is amazing!
just shows you how special she was...
i didnt know about this meet at rosie's tday if not i would have come...
i should be haven drinks at "nu-vibe" on fri nite feel free for anyone 2 come along! i know ill be drinkn to one very missed daughter, sister and friend!

:(
I was with Muzby when he got the call lastnight and he said a close friend from Perth had passed on. I had no idea who until today....

So so very sad. :(
I never actauly met her, but we did talk online a few times, and i read her posts on BL. Such an amazing girl.

RIP Gilly :|

24.gif

As you can prob tell by the name i am gill's younger sister. My heart goes out to everyone she has touched...

I just know the pain we are feeling now is nothing compared to what she felt everyday, no one could see her pain, it was hidden behind her smiling face. She was so much more than a sister to me, she taught me everything i know, even gave me my first taste of passion pop!

To turn back time would take back her happiness.... she is finally free of what troubled her

gilly i love you

xxx

I don't really know what to say except thankyou to everyone who has thought of gillian today.

I love you so much Gillian i hope you know that. I will never forget you, you changed my life when i met you and by the sounds of it you touched many others.You deserve to be happy and i hope you are.Always you will be in my heart and i hope you can be at peace now. Luv always Natxxxx

As you can prob tell by the name i am gill's younger sister. My heart goes out to everyone she has touched...

I just know the pain we are feeling now is nothing compared to what she felt everyday, no one could see her pain, it was hidden behind her smiling face. She was so much more than a sister to me, she taught me everything i know, even gave me my first taste of passion pop!

To turn back time would take back her happiness.... she is finally free of what troubled her

gilly i love you

xxx