• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
the search feature on Xenforo is so shitty, everytime I got to google by site:bluelight.org to find some relevant info to the topic I'm looking for

thanks pug! and sorry peeps for the CH typing style in multiple posts, I should report myself for spam

so by my quick research, zopiclone is not worth even trying, so I will keep them as a collectionable object lol

FUCK. My chrome tab on my phone with bluelight on...where I was writing my health and longevity thread auto refreshed the page and it's all lost :( Well I wont be rewriting it. Such a shame.

Edit: Nevermind. Theres a saved draft available. Well isn't that clever!

each with his own, if I would be offered a month worth of #3 or a month worth of tramadol, would still take the tramadol. the pleasure I get from it it's comparable to morphine and ox

something may be wrong or right with my body idk, but I swear by it and I've done my fair amount of both oxy and morphine, it doesn't beat morphine, that's for sure, but it comes close

"i need to find a new way of motivating myself to do things that normal people just seem to be able to do. "

Please fill me in on the secret answer if you happen to figure this one out...

each with his own, if I would be offered a month worth of #3 or a month worth of tramadol, would still take the tramadol. the pleasure I get from it it's comparable to morphine and ox

Honestly in all seriousness I used to like tramadol at uni, it was the first opioid I did, but once I tried actual opiates it lost all appeal to me and these days all I get are weird SNRI side effects from it.

I would easily take morphine over tramadol no question about it. Then again contrary to many here I'd also take morphine over oxy. I really like morphine.

it was the first opioid I did too, but I tried everyother possible opioid beside dilaudid and still like it as much as I did, I get the snri effect for max an hour or two, but not even side effects, I just feel a little more stimulated, and after those two hours, pure pleasure, just like with any other opioid honestly, no pins and needles like morphine, morphine is my #1 standard too. so bad I couldn't get some to shoot, saw some ampoules on the dw but I fear that they would just break or not get in

I'm only messing :p

But I did save your photo to blackmail you at a later date :giggle:

Screenshoting posts and saving photos to use against people at a later date? You're not Evey by any chance are you?

Just kidding 🤣

I wonder what happened to her sometimes....Her "forum" she ran with Razzy doesn't exist anymore and I find it hard to believe she just beat her extremely unhealthy forum addiction overnight.... She must be lurking in the bowels of the interwebz somewhere... Probably reading this post right now actually.

Now threat was one creepy individual.....

Unproudest drug fuck up #3749:

Dropped 30mg zopiclone at college. Spent several hours gouching my tits off through lectures. Drove home. Got in the house and found half a Dove ecstasy pill I'd forgotten about. Dropped that. Promptly crashed out on the bed. Woken up several hours later by the mrs on the phone asking for a lift back from her nan's. Went out to the car, wondered why the drivers door was still open and the engine was running. Drove down to the wife's nans. Fell through her door to a barrage of abuse from her. Drove back home mounting the kerb several times wondering why there was steam coming from under the bonnet and the car was making a knocking noise. Got in, got more abuse off the wife, had a spliff and zonked out for the night.

Woke up the next morning to find the radiator had boiled totally dry.

Gotta laff eh?

Unproudest drug fuck up #3749:

Dropped 30mg zopiclone at college. Spent several hours gouching my tits off through lectures. Drove home. Got in the house and found half a Dove ecstasy pill I'd forgotten about. Dropped that. Promptly crashed out on the bed. Woken up several hours later by the mrs on the phone asking for a lift back from her nan's. Went out to the car, wondered why the drivers door was still open and the engine was running. Drove down to the wife's nans. Fell through her door to a barrage of abuse from her. Drove back home mounting the kerb several times wondering why there was steam coming from under the bonnet and the car was making a knocking noise. Got in, got more abuse off the wife, had a spliff and zonked out for the night.

Woke up the next morning to find the radiator had boiled totally dry.

Gotta laff eh?

Legit verified footage of that night:

Status
Not open for further replies.