• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
but I get 30mg codeine phosphate x 100 a month
in my country,we get only 15mg pure ones, but my pharmacist has a relationship with an uk pharmacy and he brings them in for me, the ones you mention
Idk if I should post a pic or not of my drawer as it is pretty full and someone may not consider it intended for personal use, although it really is,but they are all legaly bought, no fake script, no nothing, everything in order

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk if I should post a pic or not of my drawer as it is pretty full and someone may not consider it intended for personal use, although it really is,but they are all legaly bought, no fake script, no nothing, everything in order

I've wondered if it's a crime or not in the UK to not take all your meds you are prescribed and hoard them instead. I assume not. Just morally questionable perhaps... a dick move to the NHS maybe? :rolleyes:

they are not prescribed but neither bought with fake prescriptions, a loop hole I won't comment about:D

approved by the goverment and FDA equivalent in my country tested tho so not fake either

I was going to upload a photo of my medicine stash, but I thought perhaps I could be identified by the very specific, somewhat unusual mixture of meds. Also I thought it was showing off/in poor taste ;)

Once identified then the feds come, kill your dog for barking and rape all the women and children... or so I heard!

Last edited:
I'm not showing off, next paycheck I'm gonna show you a closet not a drawer, that will be a showing off type of thing lol, just kidding, I deleted it anyway

was just trying to point out which codeine I'm talking about and if you was talking about the same ones

This could be considered an arsehole move to even say this but I get 30mg codeine phosphate x 100 a month. No apap. I was never offered cocodamol... Just straight to pure codeine as active ingredient. Guess I was lucky.

And I certainly dont use anywhere near 100 a month. It's my brexit stockpile!

I had a 240mg per day DHC script which I could still have right now but I asked to be tapered off because my rational side knew having constant access to the stuff was not a good idea. While I complain about my lack of codeine access, that too is probably for the best to be honest. It's only codeine but with any opiate I just bosh it if it's there. I can control myself fine with any other family of drugs but opiates get the better of me.

was just trying to point out which codeine I'm talking about and if you was talking about the same ones

Those are Teva tablets, the one I'm talking about is cough syrup called codeine linctus.

I was refering to pug @Wilson Wilson when I said that if he meant those tablets, I know that you was talking about the syrup, but what's more special about it? or just the fact that it's easier to get?

why do you guys prefer syrup tho? isn't just easier to swallow the little pills?

It's not necessarily that we prefer the syrup itself, it's because you can buy it without a prescription very cheaply and it contains no paracetamol or ibuprofen.

OTC codeine tablets do contain paracetamol or ibuprofen so to get a proper dose without poisoning your organs you need to do a CWE which can be avoided with the syrup.

Of course if you get a script for pure codeine or DHC it doesn't matter.

I was refering to pug @Wilson Wilson when I said that if he meant those tablets, I know that you was talking about the syrup, but what's more special about it? or just the fact that it's easier to get?

Cheap, no prescription needed and no CWE or other tek necessary to make it safe/drinkable (I think)

Edit: Beaten to the punch!

oh I get it now, that's an interesting loop hole honestly, wtf I can't delete the pics on their site since I didn't upload them with an account, meh anyway who can prove they are mine

The local pharmacy I've been using to pick up my scripts every month for years no longer stocks codeine linctus because apparently as soon as word got out they had it, they would have queues of people every single day lining up just to buy some, often the same people multiple times a week, and they still get constant phone calls asking if they stock it. This is all thanks to those stupid Snapchat kids who couldn't just keep it on the DL like everyone else because of course they gotta be part of the "lean hype"... cunts.

Good news though is that because the main pharmacist there knows me he put in an order just for me, and because they're not being cheeky it'll be the normal price of £3 not a tenner. Also told me if I need some I just have to ring up a day in advance and they'll make sure there's a bottle waiting for me. Obviously can't do that too often, but it's always nice to know I have the option there.

Fuckin hell Wilson, are you bumming the pharmacist or wot..?

I'm in the process of making a healthy living/longevity topic and Its turning into a tl;dr like my MXPr fuck up trip report! Damn meth!

Yes I know the irony of taking meth and talking about healthy living!

oh I get it now, that's an interesting loop hole honestly

It is! The reason is because the law says if a liquid preparation of codeine is under a certain concentration it is OTC. The way the law words it is confusing, but 15mg/5ml is the limit, and indeed that's the strength of OTC codeine linctus. Fun fact they also make a 25mg/5ml prescription strength one. Even funner fact, Oramorph 10mg/5ml, while prescription only, is not considered a controlled drug.

Fuckin hell Wilson, are you bumming the pharmacist or wot..?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.