• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
More power to you my Brother 🔥❤️🤗

The dealers are ringing my phone to see where I've been the swines. I've had backlash from folks for trying to get my shit together I swear to you.
You would expect people to be pleased you are trying to get your life together, instead I get abuse and attitude off people!!!!????

It's a fucking JOKE my brother!!!
It’s never too late.

More power to you my Brother 🔥❤️🤗

The dealers are ringing my phone to see where I've been the swines. I've had backlash from folks for trying to get my shit together I swear to you.
You would expect people to be pleased you are trying to get your life together, instead I get abuse and attitude off people!!!!????
I think it was in trainspotting? Well done ❤️

4:15am, can't sleep.

Inadequate volumes of alcohol and Marijuana are to blame

Blondin I get the impression your an original posh 'raver' Shoom , spectrum, futures,ally pally etc Danny rampling etc not chasing convos of cars to God's knows where to some grimey old warehouse or mucky country field. Am I close 😉????
Sort of but I did both, first rave was shoom then on to a genesis rave in a 'grimy' warehouse

Thanks again @LoginNotSecure for telling me about chat.....e as today had the best line ever "You want to eat mayonnaise off my ass you dirty little man" then the woman covered her bum in it & rubbed it all over her arse & thong, I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face.

Had a massive falling out with that Oxford university Doctor of Anthropology earlier today, yet again humans show their true colours.

Also that crack addict accused me of trying to kill him again by messing with the quick-release back wheel when I didn't, I DID try to kill him with Witchcraft though which did work, he had a terrible crash a few days ago which is what I asked for in my spell 🤗😊

Sort of but I did both, first rave was shoom then on to a genesis rave in a 'grimy' warehouse
Oh my God 😲😲😲
That event is famous in the history of UK Acid House, the terms "Rave" and "Acid House" weren't even in use back then,!!!!

I gotta say while I'm on here you never offended me @blondin as I said before I know the pecking order on here & the people with life experiences way beyond anything I've done so Respect is due and I fall into line when a old-timer is talking so I wasn't offended at all.
I have 100% Respect for you etc & if you ever came Sharp with me I would accept it & take it on the chin.

It's comments like this above about your Rave experiences that put 99.998% of EADD in their place & I'm NOT above the pecking order at all.

Some on here will have no idea what Biology is or Spiral Tribe let alone the name you pulled out.

To quote MC Bassman "As we come down to show our fucking Respect, Salute, Salute, Salute. Coming like a 4 Star Bludclart General"

And I will toss an edited MC Trigga line "Bow down when I come to your town, Blondin westward bound"

Blondin been in the saddle for many days, you know that his very dusty and shit. Horsey, horsey, horsey he ride in, like a soldier cool & deadly.

I think it was in trainspotting? Well done ❤️
We live & learn.

"The metaphor is derived from a pattern of behavior noted in crabs when they are trapped in a bucket. While any one crab could easily escape,[4] its efforts will be undermined by others, ensuring the group's collective demise.[5][6][7] As such, the crab mentality shares some features in common with a similar phenomenon of human behavior called tall poppy syndrome."

Erm........yeah ok Sir.

MAGA people really worry me, just click on the video on the bottom of this page & strap yourself in , this guy is something else.
It's hard to believe these people are real.

@mal3volent @Jerry Atrick

the funniest thing about that is Steven crowder is literally the biggest pussy I've ever seen. Fuckin pastey pudgy wimp who walks around strapped thinking that makes him some kind of badass.

the funniest thing about that is Steven crowder is literally the biggest pussy I've ever seen. Fuckin pastey pudgy wimp who walks around strapped thinking that makes him some kind of badass.
I have to Google this Steven Crowder guy.
The best bit about that clip of the crazy guy is the woman who is sitting down, have a look again & watch the lady's face on that crazy MAGA guys right hand side, she has on a black Covid mask. Her eyes say it all & she is just classic.

Man, I was in the gym on Tuesday, did a (for my lazy ass) strenuous workout: cycling machine, inverted sit-ups, loads of push ups, chin ups and finished out with cross trainer until failure

Then, right afterwards, I fucking poisoned myself. I had dinner and took my supplements: fish oil caps, centrum multivitamins, and 5ttp caps. Been a while since I took the 5ttp & I saw the bottle cap wasn't sealed and that there was black specks forming on the capsules. But because I'm an idiot I ate it anyhow

36 hours of dirhheia, vomiting, and generally feeling shit later I'm better lol. Every time I puked my abs were cramping from the lactic buildup from the gym. Not the best way to spend midweek lol

No more moldy capsules heh

oh my, uk looks rough too. thanks vice, right.
GGA6nW6.png

Thank you. Yeah I got to know Wayne Anthony one of the main genesis proomoters back ten years after acid house kicked off top bloke.some stories 😁😂

...ffs I remember why I saw a private doc for 30y on and off, I asked my GP for help sleeping and she prescribed x3 3.5mg zopis as three days worth was all she was allowed to do ...utter bs. Now I use to give these away but I heard snorting them may be a better roa...any advice?

Erm........yeah ok Sir.

MAGA people really worry me, just click on the video on the bottom of this page & strap yourself in , this guy is something else.
It's hard to believe these people are real.

@mal3volent @Jerry Atrick

The MAGAts are a special breed, indeed. Nothing they say surprises me anymore and I don't know if that's good or bad. Maybe I've become desensitized to it all but since I don't have kids and the kids I don't have don't live in that district, it's hard for me to give a shit what that assclown thinks. That said, I do feel for the kids in that district who are getting a disservice because now they will be taught whitewashed history and not have access to books that the MAGAt school board believes are "woke" in addition to all the other shitty policies they are enacting over there.

tl/di- fuck that guy

...re zopi's took one ...pointless so snorted the other two and slept like a baby - now i have no more....damn the internet and its dark interior of which I have no knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.