• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drank a couple of St Omer 8,,% beer nothing out of the ordinary there combined with 15 1mg Xanax =real trouble banging into walls and doors, fallings down many new self inflicted bruises 😣. Same again next time?
For sho...😉

I'm pretty sure the shenanigans in either of the previous two posts woulda hospitalised me via one route or another

Plenty of this forum made of much sterner stuff than me I think! Although earlier in life was prone to 15 plus hotknives high quality hash (one after another)...also high dose amphet and, like, say 15g mushroom doses on the regular (not at same time though, fuck no)

Aging partyfied has nowt to prove not to be Insulting but I probably got 20 years on ya and 12grams of shrooms would be was above my pay grade..it think it would start off fun till the inevital straight jacket section a big further down to trip . so hats off you have my deepest respect 😵😉😀. Peace

I'm pretty sure the shenanigans in either of the previous two posts woulda hospitalised me via one route or another

Plenty of this forum made of much sterner stuff than me I think! Although earlier in life was prone to 15 plus hotknives high quality hash (one after another)...also high dose amphet and, like, say 15g mushroom doses on the regular (not at same time though, fuck no)

To be fair; they are small beers over here - 330ml per can

The link answered a question that came to my mind when I began to read the link.
"Fun fact: It’s also the island that sardines are named after!"

Arnold that is bloody great my Brother, I've always wanted to live in isolation on some remote island off the North of Scotland, say something like The Isle of Skye or something else in the Outer Hebrides as it looks so much like Norway, I guess it is kinda Norway-ish if you draw a line across it's equal on the map if you follow my stupid dyspraxia-spaz directions. (I am allowed to say "spaz" too btw as I have the condition FYI) Did you think I am this stupid by chance folks?

P5QTkqH.png

who's going to pay for groceries ! oh. no jobs !!

The Anglican church broke free of Catholicism in the 16th century thanks to Henry the eight who was barred from divorcing Anne Boleyn - so
Just goes to show how much I know @MsDiz lol thanks...well I knew it was more complicated than that but I don't fully understand and that was my best attempt at an explanation at the time 😅
Aren't Protestant and Catholic religion different tho? Edit:that's a stupid question on second thoughts haha... I'm totally ignorant to religion I must admit. I can't stand the bigotry here most people are one or the other and of course we have separate schools so what chance have we got imo heavy backwards 😐
The Anglican church broke free of Catholicism in the 16th century thanks to Henry the eight who was barred from divorcing Anne Boleyn - so started his own religion...nice

The link answered a question that came to my mind when I began to read the link.

Arnold that is bloody great my Brother, I've always wanted to live in isolation on some remote island off the North of Scotland, say something like The Isle of Skye or something else in the Outer Hebrides as it looks so much like Norway, I guess it is kinda Norway-ish if you draw a line across it's equal on the map if you follow my stupid dyspraxia-spaz directions. (I am allowed to say "spaz" too btw as I have the condition FYI) Did you think I am this stupid by chance folks?
No i'm sure your work bloody hard at it

No i'm sure your work bloody hard at it
I had to laugh, tbh with you so many people take me for a mentally damaged idiot when it comes to doing stuff with my hands, dyspraxia really is a pain in the ass to say the least, add in being left handed too you got a whole heap of shit to deal with each day. The bonus is my brain works in a totally different way to most folks, I can see "loop holes" in things most others cannot, it's weird as I may lack the skills to reverse a car or truck but when it comes to more "left-field" skills I am genius.

This guy has always been a hero of mine, he had the right idea.
If I remember right it was taken over by some bandits & it was being ran as an illegal poker den & other stuff, the original owner got pissed off & some guys flew in on a helicoptor with shotguns & stormed the place to take it back. They tied up the robbers, kicked the fuck outta them, said they would push them tied up into the North Sea, kept 'em for a few days & used them as a punch-bag then handed them over to the cops.

If I remember right it was taken over by some bandits & it was being ran as an illegal poker den & other stuff, the original owner got pissed off & some guys flew in on a helicoptor with shotguns & stormed the place to take it back. They tied up the robbers, kicked the fuck outta them, said they would push them tied up into the North Sea, kept 'em for a few days & used them as a punch-bag then handed them over to the cops.

Nah the whole family are wankers - Master Bates and his sons?

Joking aside I can't believe I've never heard of this - will be interested to read up on the history, sounds wild

You can become a citizen of them and get yo passport.

Nah the whole family are wankers - Master Bates and his sons?

Joking aside I can't believe I've never heard of this - will be interested to read up on the history, sounds wild
They stormed the platform with speedboats, personal watercrafts and helicopters, and took Bates's son Michael hostage. Michael was able to retake Sealand and capture Achenbach and the mercenaries using weapons stashed on the platform. <3 <3

I agree though, his name is kinda tragic.

We could go 50/50 on the cost my Brother in Dub & start up some strange "Queening" place for freaks to get their fix.
We can breed Belgium Malinois to guard the place & also cook us dinner.In our spare time we can put our combined music knowledge together & build the most brutal Dub soundsystem that has ever been made, once we are rich off the "queening" stuff & have fine tuned the subwoofer box we can take on Jah Shaka & Massai Warrior systems & leave them in the dust when our old-style Tube Powered amp gets warm to drive the custom 18" subs.

Last edited:

Tim Page - veteran combat photographer of the Vietnam war has died

He was famously portrayed by Dennis Hopper in Apocalypse Now, but didn't like how Hopper portrayed him

Was technically killed while working a few times but was brought back and recovered

Had the pleasure of meeting him a few dozen times in the last decade or so

Absolutely amazing life, lived well, loved his spliffs

"Do the dance a favour, put ya-self in a fridge & get pushed off London Bridge, Ya Sound dead I tell ya sound boi. Ya sound gwarn like a rusty old tin can"

We will kill 'em stone dead my Brother.
NOBODY will be able to test our Sound.

They stormed the platform with speedboats, personal watercrafts and helicopters, and took Bates's son Michael hostage. Michael was able to retake Sealand and capture Achenbach and the mercenaries using weapons stashed on the platform. <3 <3

I agree though, his name is kinda tragic.

We could go 50/50 on the cost my Brother in Dub & start up some strange "Queening" place for freaks to get their fix.
We can breed Belgium Malinois to guard the place & also cook us dinner.In our spare time we can put our combined music knowledge together & build the most brutal Dub soundsystem that has ever been made, once we are rich off the "queening" stuff & have fine tuned the subwoofer box we can take on Jah Shaka & Massai Warrior systems & leave them in the dust when our old-style Tube Powered amp gets warm to drive the custom 18" subs.

I'm down

I honestly think there's the germ of a plan in there somewhere :ROFLMAO:

I've got plenty contacts in the sound scene and also know a lot of freaks/musicians/soundcrews/artists/anarchos etc...and my cannabis scientist mate who lives offgrid-style has literally just got himself a Malinois

Also radical feminism round my way could be fruitful for recruiting 'Queens'...all that power and dominance should be right up their street!

I'll give this shit some thought ;)

Crofter?

where do you think this is?

licensed-image

I had to laugh, tbh with you so many people take me for a mentally damaged idiot when it comes to doing stuff with my hands, dyspraxia really is a pain in the ass to say the least, add in being left handed too you got a whole heap of shit to deal with each day. The bonus is my brain works in a totally different way to most folks, I can see "loop holes" in things most others cannot, it's weird as I may lack the skills to reverse a car or truck but when it comes to more "left-field" skills I am genius.
All meant in good humour - when i was 13 I read a book by Edward DeBono on Lateral thinking - changed my life : )

Status
Not open for further replies.