• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Elizabethan times it was very difficult to get London underground doves I used to get my smoke from sir tokealot🤙

Last edited:
292783930_5653343428044348_4323276233969747830_n.jpg

Like any prime minister like B'liar.

Fubzy is being put out of a job soon.

"Murder Gulls" FFS, it's not like a cheap tabloid newspaper to write dumb sensationalist click bait headlines is it :|

So now seagulls have become a scapegoat and a public enemy. How ridiculous, it's just nature, even it might be something that hasn't been seen by human eyes before. Seagulls seem to be a highly adaptable species that will do whatever it takes to get their next meal. If that means taking out the odd over populous vermin like creature such as a rat or a pigeon then that is all to the good.

I wouldn't want one swooping on me to steal my chips though. I would no longer be on their side if they did that.

Whatever happened to BearLove, is he still in a UAE jail for being on the other bus? Used to enjoy his food photos.

All the funky kids are on instatwatter now.

Facebook use is actually going down as young people are getting fed up with it.
The amount of adverts puts me off. Two adverts, scroll down see a friends post, scroll down two adverts. Nope 👎🏻 not for me.

The dog who lives under me really likes me now.
I always give him some "Good boy treats" as his such a nice dog & he comes to me when his out on the front garden for a rub & lets me rub his belly too while he shakes his paws in the air, his got a spot on his belly where his back legs go all weird like his having a seizure. He seems to like it though as he gets upset when you stop.

His had 2 of the normal croissants as I used Olio yesterday & got 26 items from the bakery that day, the normal butter ones aren't my thing so i decided to give them to Bert the dog, he sniffed them first then sat down so I could feed him, he stuffed the first trial bite down his throat so fast then sat up in the most perfect way for more.

After I had fed him which he took them all like a good dog, no grabbing etc & waiting for me to rip it up so he could eat it without using his paws he licked me then rolled around on the grass. His due some of his CBD too which he has while crashed out on the bed watching the telly, that damn animal has a better life than I do folks!!!!

The dog who lives under me really likes me now.
I always give him some "Good boy treats" as his such a nice dog & he comes to me when his out on the front garden for a rub & lets me rub his belly too while he shakes his paws in the air, his got a spot on his belly where his back legs go all weird like his having a seizure. He seems to like it though as he gets upset when you stop.
i assume his owners know you do this?

i just ask cos one of my biggest fears right now for my older cat is that someone starts giving her food she likes better than what she gets here. she gets high quality renal and senior cat food, and has medication with her breakfast and tea, so if she stopped eating here her health would suffer hugely.

either way i wish i could have a dog friend. i often wish i could ask my neighbours if i could cuddle their dog, he's a bulldog, but i worry they would think i'm a weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.