• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i assume his owners know you do this?

i just ask cos one of my biggest fears right now for my older cat is that someone starts giving her food she likes better than what she gets here. she gets high quality renal and senior cat food, and has medication with her breakfast and tea, so if she stopped eating here her health would suffer hugely.

either way i wish i could have a dog friend. i often wish i could ask my neighbours if i could cuddle their dog, he's a bulldog, but i worry they would think i'm a weirdo.
Yes, his owner is cool with it.

^
It's true that when I was a kid "a drip" was a dipshit, basically - even though it was a lesser used insult

Was out this afternoon with my two eldest watching Ireland whip New Zealand in rugby - nice result

I was on Coke zero and local coffees because: driving and I am fucking wired lol; that's some strong coffee!

^
It's true that when I was a kid "a drip" was a dipshit, basically - even though it was a lesser used insult

Was out this afternoon with my two eldest watching Ireland whip New Zealand in rugby - nice result

I was on Coke zero and local coffees because: driving and I am fucking wired lol; that's some strong coffee!
Good call jackel not only did we beat the all blacks Ireland beat them in New
Zealand!!👍👍🏆

Some cunts should lay off the ket.
'british people love ket cos british people love to get fucked up'

fucking true.

ket i was never that into. so in bristol its easy to get good ket. but tolerance increases so fucking fast that i wasn't tempted to do it often. i've had decent in manc but only cos my friend was dating a dealer. when i tried to get it in leeds, i got it off a proper addict, but it was fucking shit. literally i snorted half a gram to try and get a k hole and was on the phone to my mum half an hour later. i shoulda been in a different dimension. i had no tolerance and had snorted so much i'd lost the vacuum in my nose. can't be fucked with that.

edit: clearly my snorting game is not on point cos that guy just snorted a gram and then some coke after. i never liked snorting tbh. if i never snort anything again i'll be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
'british people love ket cos british people love to get fucked up'

fucking true.

ket i was never that into. so in bristol its easy to get good ket. but tolerance increases so fucking fast that i wasn't tempted to do it often. i've had decent in manc but only cos my friend was dating a dealer. when i tried to get it in leeds, i got it off a proper addict, but it was fucking shit. literally i snorted half a gram to try and get a k hole and was on the phone to my mum half an hour later. i shoulda been in a different dimension. i had no tolerance and had snorted so much i'd lost the vacuum in my nose. can't be fucked with that.
It's not for everyone.

I've just done 90mg dmxe, my reset dose which I only do once every two months.
Magic stuff for me.
I can't function without it, kinda life saver.
Ket does the same thing.

It's not for everyone.

I've just done 90mg dmxe, my reset dose which I only do once every two months.
Magic stuff for me.
I can't function without it, kinda life saver.
Ket does the same thing.
i've never used ket in that way. i can see that as potential more beneficial than the way in which every ket user i've personally known did it.

i don't know what dmxe is but if its close to mxe then i am well jel.

i've never used ket in that way. i can see that as potential more beneficial than the way in which every ket user i've personally known did it.

i don't know what dmxe is but if its close to mxe then i am well jel.
It is close but no cigar.

I'm babysitting 300 cunts tonight, lets hope they don't fuck the lecky up or I'll have to try and act normal.
good luck.

at uni, when i was in a 10 bed house of miscreants, we once had a house party where it was advertised on facebook that anyone could come (i said this was a bad idea straight away). we'd ordered a sound system and got djs so it was a reaonsbly attractive prospect. anyways some little cunts from st pauls got annoyed they weren't selling drugs cos we'd got our preferred dealers to come and kicked our toilet cistern in. we had no running water for a few days after. not fun.

good luck.

at uni, when i was in a 10 bed house of miscreants, we once had a house party where it was advertised on facebook that anyone could come (i said this was a bad idea straight away). we'd ordered a sound system and got djs so it was a reaonsbly attractive prospect. anyways some little cunts from st pauls got annoyed they weren't selling drugs cos we'd got our preferred dealers to come and kicked our toilet cistern in. we had no running water for a few days after. not fun.
I've never partied in Bristol, been there and that's it lol.
A bird in a hotel room in Bristol told me I could only finger her pussy and not fuck her because otherwise that would be cheating on her boyfriend.
That was a meetup that one. jfc

Honestly true story and trust me I remember Bristol.

All the cool people came from Bristol Evad, effie

Last edited:
I'm babysitting 300 cunts tonight, lets hope they don't fuck the lecky up or I'll have to try and act normal.
I managed to tell about 30 fuckers to turn the fucking music down as they woke young kids up while totally off me nut on lsd lmfao
you've got not idea what I've got to face here

Last edited:
I've never partied in Bristol, been there and that's it lol.
fully in the knowledge that this makes me sound like an old cunt. but its not what it was. gentrification has ruined stokes croft, and no one cool can afford to live there anymore, unless its right on the outskirts. given how awful the roads and buses are, if you're on the outskirts, you might as well not bother.

I managed to tell about 30 fuckers to turn the fucking music down as they woke young kids up while totally off me nut on lsd lmfao
you've got not idea what I've got to face here
what the fuck are you doing? like who put you in charge of this many small people? this does not sound like a fun way to trip.

what the fuck are you doing? like who put you in charge of this many small people? this does not sound like a fun way to trip.
I'm not in charge of the people but the buildings. It's only for another 13 days then back onto other stuff.
Night noise has to be kept down.

Status
Not open for further replies.