• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
who'se hyped for the 4 day weekend? anyone got any plans? i'm going camping with my work bff.

this might actually make me pro monarchist, when else do we get extra bank holidays?
Camping anywhere nice? I haven’t been for awhile and I’m starting to miss it. There’s just something different about getting pissed in a forest in the middle of nowhere, fire crackling away in the background.

Camping anywhere nice? I haven’t been for awhile and I’m starting to miss it. There’s just something different about getting pissed in a forest in the middle of nowhere, fire crackling away in the background.
just at the edge of the lake district. supposed to be a beautiful spot. great outdoors in early summer, can't go wrong unless it pisses it down all night.

Take some deet/ddt, possibly a bug net hat. The midges are out in force.
ohhhhf, thanks. we have to travel v light cos its 4 adults in a mini, i was planning to forego that, i will not based on this advice. i do have an anti midge shirt, no idea how that works and obviously only protects the areas under it.

Oh @F.U.B.A.R. I'm sorry to hear your poorly. And yeah 20 units a week equates to less than 2 cans a night. And not karpakie!! Normal shit like Heineken! Just checked 440ml tin is 2.2 units. 2 of them'd be 30.8... I think

ohhhhf, thanks. we have to travel v light cos its 4 adults in a mini, i was planning to forego that, i will not based on this advice. i do have an anti midge shirt, no idea how that works and obviously only protects the areas under it.
I was in the lakes recently, and I got eaten alive. Even putting green wood on the fire didn’t help.

Oh @F.U.B.A.R. I'm sorry to hear your poorly. And yeah 20 units a week equates to less than 2 cans a night. And not karpakie!! Normal shit like Heineken! Just checked 440ml tin is 2.2 units. 2 of them'd be 30.8... I think

Thanks mate, but I feel fine. I'm just getting an MOT test done as I've not had a service for a while.

Fair play to the NHS though, all you have to do is mention chest pains or something that could be cancer related (I had a suspicious looking mole on my arm removed a couple of weeks ago as well) and they fast track you through the system.

I saw my GP on the Tuesday, the following Tuesday I had blood tests and an ECG taken and the following day I had my mole removed.

The worst thing about the NHS is their parking charges...

...also had hep c for 25y that fucked my liver
Can't you benefit from meds like Harvoni or Sofosbuvir?

Don't know your current circunstances and if you are a suitable candidate for such a treatment, but I also had hep c for the same amount of time, and after 8 weeks on Harvoni in 2015 the viral load was undetectable, and so remains today.
Plus, not adverse effects ( in me), not a single one. Two out of said 8 weeks I was even trekking at the mountains. Nothing to do with infamous Interferon.

Also, National System paid for it all here, don't know about NHS (you brit, right?), but most def they will also cover it.

You problly had all the information about said meds already, but still worth posting it, I think.

Wish you the best.

Can't you benefit from meds like Harvoni or Sofosbuvir?

Don't know your current circunstances and if you are a suitable candidate for such a treatment, but I also had hep c for the same amount of time, and after 8 weeks on Harvoni in 2015 the viral load was undetectable, and so remains today.
Plus, not adverse effects ( in me), not a single one. Two out of said 8 weeks I was even trekking at the mountains. Nothing to do with infamous Interferon.

Also, National System paid for it all here, don't know about NHS (you brit, right?), but most def they will also cover it.

You problly had all the information about said meds already, but still worth posting it, I think.

Wish you the best.
Had a course of treatment last year and cleared it, but too late for my liver.

Had a course of treatment last year and cleared it, but too late for my liver.
Luckily-only fibrosis....but can't digest any fat meal or alc.So.....no fat meal and very rare alc.limited quantities.Does not miss me at all.Just must be cautious we,who we are with compromised livers

Luckily-only fibrosis....but can't digest any fat meal or alc.So.....no fat meal and very rare alc.limited quantities.Does not miss me at all.Just must be cautious we,who we are with compromised livers
What was your last fibroscan score? Fibrosis is cirrhosis, scarred liver

I'm no doctor but was told by mine that there are five stages of fibrosis ranging from F0 to f4
F0 being no scars, no fibrosis
F1 very low grade of fibrosis
F2 important fibrosis
F3 is like fibrosis has gone severe
F4 is cirrhosis.
I think under f2 you are fine. But again, no doctor here

Status
Not open for further replies.