• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is gonna stab his own leg when he sees this I'm sure, he'll love it! are you ready for the gabe vids that he is gonna throw at you?

I've been almost as promiscuous as I am physically capable of this weekend.

Maybe the most in a decade.

No regrets, but totally fucked now.

I've been awake since friday morning....Sketchy as fuck right now work in the morning SHIIIIIIIIIT! Hope there ready for me! i'm gonna tell em i was abducted By a serial killer and made to do loads of weird shit fuck em. This life style isn't fucking easy but it is what it is.

I imagine a homework essay for 3rd graders, write an essay about your parents, "daddy is always awake, he says he is a super hero! he's just flying around all daay! daddy is cool!"

is doing speed on the weekends what you are doing since your early 20s? you really are the king of wessex man, it's nice that you can keep it like this for the weekends only

is doing speed on the weekends what you are doing since your early 20s? you really are the king of wessex man, it's nice that you can keep it like this for the weekends only

Yeah dude just weekends seems to be a more regular habit recently but its not affecting my work or family life so all is well :)

you got it then. often I'm imagining how my interactions with my kids would go, they can be some little confusing creatures so I hope that I'll put the habit aside for that ride, honestly I can't wait to show my kids hip hop,

I inherited this from my dad too, he showed me some hungarian classic 90s rock shit, not that glamourous shit, but I always heard him playing hip hop so once I told him that I want the music where they talk

lol there was a group I was listening too, they made covers of songs like coolio's paradise, like on the beats, but rapping in hugarian with Smurf concepts, like they were the smurfs

lol now that I listened to this shit for the first time in a looooong time, I feel so bad for these guys that they got in their career there :LOL::LOL:

my uncle used to have a very nice amp and some headphones I would sit 5-6 hours to listen to all kinds of rap hungarian/romanian/english

Speaking of which I should be going to Canada on holiday next year. Is it like anyone over 18 can just pop into a dispensary and choose the strain they wanna buy? Or do you need a medical card and all that bollocks? If they ID me will a UK drivers license be valid ID over there?

Need to make sure I can try this shit, what better way to enjoy the beautiful sights of Canada than to be stoned as fuck on their high grade?

When PM Lamb can buy cbd with thc oil without a prescription I think you should be alright, the other 'stores' are also explained in the video.

Is it just me or do others sometimes read BL posts & think "Fuck me, this is the kinda person that really should keep well away from drugs. What a Godddamn idiot!"

How's your mum's dog now mate? I apologise if I've missed an update, but the last I heard he/she wasn't in a good way.

Is it just me or do others sometimes read BL posts & think "Fuck me, this is the kinda person that really should keep well away from drugs. What a Godddamn idiot!"

Some people are way too influenced by the media, you know those type of posts are written by teenagers or at least I hope they bloody well are!

I do enjoy listening to drug songs and watching drug films while under the influence of certain drugs, but I didn't watch Trainspotting and be all like "oh shit better score some smack this looks great." If anything that film should act as a cautionary tale. When I kicked oxy I watched Trainspotting a few times to remind myself to stay AWAY from the shit. It worked! Removed any oxy cravings.

Have to admit though I really enjoyed watching Drugstore Cowboy while nodding out on an OC80 when I was doing 'em. Can really relate to Bob when you're on the nod.

"The drug would start a warm itch that would surge along until the brain consumed it in a gentle explosion. It began in the back of the neck and rose rapidly until I felt such pleasure that the whole world sympathised and took on a soft, lofty appeal. Everything was grand then. Your worst enemy -- he wasn't so bad. The ants in the grass -- they were just, you know, doin' their thing. Everything took on the rosy hue of unlimited success. You could do no wrong, and as long as it lasted, life was beautiful."

Best description of a proper opiate high.

Status
Not open for further replies.