• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 psychopaths made me crave alcohol. The Collin farrell character always wanting a drink.do not take Mr costellos dog

MGE8h9A.jpg

Few of these combined with a couple of the normal 30mg's throughout the day got me full on nodding right now. Yes I can once again nod from DHC. These things are the dog's bollocks.

Pain is fucking obliterated too. Somehow the analgesia from these is stronger than normal instant release DHC's.

I'mma watch Drugstore Cowboy tonight fuck it in the zone.

Took me like 30 mins just to type this cuz I keep nodding out and like waving my body back and forth like an autistic kid.

P.S. Oh and these are made by Napp which is Purdue hahaha.

Not only can you now get your dog flip flops as shown where "your dog can be on the top of fashion like you" you can now also get glitter to add to the paw pads.
This woman I know who I DAB with now & again has a blind dog I get on with & she was going to glitter the paw pads last night,, sadly the dog had got a "French pawdicure" before I got there to stop it BUT I saved the dog from having orange glitter added to the paw pads.

5-Sizes-Sport-Shoes-for-Dogs-4Pcs-Set-Summer-Dog-Boots-Mesh-Sandals-Dog-Shoes-Anti.jpg_220x220.jpg

MGE8h9A.jpg

Few of these combined with a couple of the normal 30mg's throughout the day got me full on nodding right now. Yes I can once again nod from DHC. These things are the dog's bollocks.

Pain is fucking obliterated too. Somehow the analgesia from these is stronger than normal instant release DHC's.

I'mma watch Drugstore Cowboy tonight fuck it in the zone.

Took me like 30 mins just to type this cuz I keep nodding out and like waving my body back and forth like an autistic kid.

P.S. Oh and these are made by Napp which is Purdue hahaha.
I did lots of those, the 60mg ones but the same brand, they really are nice, the grandfather of a chick died and he left behind lots of morphine and this brand of dhc, I finished the whole stock in 2 months, but I was in a bliss. Last time I had dhc, I did fent and tramadol too, that was the best euphoria I had ever, although I wore the patch then, didn't shoot it as other times

Happy Friday ya bastards from your ol' pal Wessex! Usual script for tonight! Whizz, 3-mmc and cider :) Hope your all good shipmates!

lol no just mates with the biggest supplier in my town! lives ten mins away very handy!

I did lots of those, the 60mg ones but the same brand, they really are nice, the grandfather of a chick died and he left behind lots of morphine and this brand of dhc, I finished the whole stock in 2 months, but I was in a bliss. Last time I had dhc, I did fent and tramadol too, that was the best euphoria I had ever, although I wore the patch then, didn't shoot it as other times

They are really nice, and I find chewing one up gets rid of something like 50-60% of the time release, with the rest still being XR as usual. When the dose is 120mg this is very nice. I can swallow one as usual, chew another, then just top up on the normal 30mg's if I feel I need to. But even just one of these DHC Continus with a few 30mg's has me straight nodding. It happened last night but I figured it was because I also took a lot of benzos earlier in the day. But today, no benzos, just the DHC XR and only four IR 30mg's. I am nodding right now even though I had speed earlier. I did have a little booze but I seriously mean a little, like just half a 500ml bottle of 4% cider, not enough to have any effect at all. I think DHC XR just makes ya nod. Fucking brilliant that is.

The only problem I have had so far is the constipation is far far far worse than it is on normal DHC. With normal DHC a bit of magnesium during the day and next morning + any stimulant or ketamine in the morning will have me shitting like normal, no problems at all. But no dice with these bastards. Will have to ask the doc for a prescription laxative which I was hoping I wouldn't have to do because I hear it's like drinking drain cleaner and doesn't even work half the time.

But usually I get tolerance to opiate constipation so hopefully the same will happen here, was much better this morning actually but I boshed a LOT of magnesium and drank gallons of water.

Anyway that nastiness aside, these pills are bloody amazing, both recreationally and analgesically (spell check is tryna say this ain't a word but it fucking well is ya cunt). It almost feels like my first high dose DHC script again. Pain taken care of, lovely body high, and a nice little nod. Not as much of a mental high as I used to get at all (that "everything is beautiful and life is great" feeling opiates give ya) but still having a much better time compared to just boshing 120-240mg in instant release. Interesting when so many people will say time release pills are shit recreationally. This is def true for some drugs (oxy is much better snorted) but for drugs you can't snort anyway like these, I think XR has its advantages.

Ask any pharmacist for some Movicol. Should get you going.

Cheers for that tip mate will do on Monday. Is this one of them ones that takes 24 hours to work? I had Dulax or whatever it is, the green and silver box, before and it said it took either 12 or 24 hours to work, but didn't even do shit (pun not intended). Wiki says this "benefits usually occur within three days" so is that how long I gotta wait after dosing before it does its job? Wiki also tells me it works well for opiate constipation so seems just the ticket, hopefully I don't have to wait three days though.

They usually come in packets of 30 sachets. If you haven’t gone in 2/3 days, mix 3 sachets in a pint of water and drink it. The magic will happen in a couple of hours.

If it’s impacted and you’ve not gone in a week or more, take 8/10 sachets and mix with about a litre of water.

Have baby wipes in the fridge for that ultimate clean and empty inside feeling.

The magic will happen in a couple of hours.

This is what I like to hear, cheers!

Even when I'm at my worst I make sure I go every 2-3 days (will just stop taking the opiate until I go if needs be). In the past I once didn't go for a week and it was NOT a fun time so I learnt from that to never make the same mistake again.

In this case it was just a day, went this morning was just super runny because I had to take grams of magnesium. But it worked.

If I need to go to work in the morning hopefully I can have one or two sachets before bed then just rush to the loo in the middle of the night. If that works it means I can pop my opiates first thing in the morning too! Bliss.

Thanks again for this tip mate looks like exactly what I'm after. Would go pick some up right now if I wasn't proper nodding. But will get it on Monday for certain and hopefully it works as well as you say, if so I'm a happy chappy because this is the worst side effect of opiates for me.

I know it's a gross thing to talk about but seriously I fucking hate it. Give me all the itching and nausea and even withdrawals... just please no constipation!

Last edited:
They usually come in packets of 30 sachets. If you haven’t gone in 2/3 days, mix 3 sachets in a pint of water and drink it. The magic will happen in a couple of hours.

If it’s impacted and you’ve not gone in a week or more, take 8/10 sachets and mix with about a litre of water.

Have baby wipes in the fridge for that ultimate clean and empty inside feeling.

Ugh, that stuff is disgusting. I find 5ml of sodium picosulfate works a treat and much easier to ingest...

bloody hell. i used to regularly go longer than a week and thought nothing of it, no stomach pains, nothing, longest is probably closer to a month, i never kept track just realised after the fact how long its been. was always amazed by how much came out of me once i got sick though. was a bit painful.

i guess it depends a lot on how much you eat. if you haven't eaten that much its possibly less of an issue, and i was not eating a lot, even before i went totally off the rails i would have 2 meals a day in the week and very little at weekends. now feeling like maybe i got off quite lightly.....

Less you ingest, less you eject.

Also yes, it’s no cup of tea. It’s not great on the old taste buds, but it’s ronseal. It does what it says on the tin.

Also be careful if you’re on any kind of medical advice about sodium levels. Movical is high in salt, each sachet is over 9% of your daily allowance.

Wish I could still enjoy codeine. Sadly I suffer from constipation just normally now as well as bloating. I know way to much about the various sorts of laxatives and how they work! Movicol does taste nasty but if you don't mind orange flavouring and the artificial sweetener acesulfame K then try laxido. It's the same as Movicol but far more palatable.

Hi, by the way. I'm new!

Wish I could still enjoy codeine. Sadly I suffer from constipation just normally now as well as bloating. I know way to much about the various sorts of laxatives and how they work! Movicol does taste nasty but if you don't mind orange flavouring and the artificial sweetener acesulfame K then try laxido. It's the same as Movicol but far more palatable.

Hi, by the way. I'm new!

Hello Pete556

Nope. Not sure what else to add really. I can see this place is a lot more dead than it was 10 years ago but surely a new member isn't that unusual?

Status
Not open for further replies.