• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to stay, for better or the worst of this subforum. Until FUBAR gets sober enough and gets a sniff of my lack of work ethic at least. And let's be real, that cunt will not sober up in the foreseeable future so I'm here to stay.

P.S. Love you Fubzy 🤣

I've got no complaints over your work ethic mate. The only reason I went for the smod spot was because the higher you go, the less you have to do... :!

The only reason I went for the smod spot was because the higher you go, the less you have to do... :!
Now there's a work ethos I admire - shoot for the stars so nobody can see that you are doing nothing, cause they are blinded by the light coming from your star. 🤣

how does one even go about getting urgent, but non emergency, care on the nhs anymore? or are we just expected to die now?

my hayfever is so bad today that i can't breathe without coughing. i feel like an inhaler would help greatly. there are apparently no walk in centres anymore. my gp *might* be able to call me late this afternoon its not an emergency cos if i don't move and only take shallow breaths i'm fine. mum is on the phone to 111 now and if they fucking tell me to go to a&e i'll lose my shit. just prescrbe me a fucking inhaler!

how does one even go about getting urgent, but non emergency, care on the nhs anymore? or are we just expected to die now?

my hayfever is so bad today that i can't breathe without coughing. i feel like an inhaler would help greatly. there are apparently no walk in centres anymore. my gp *might* be able to call me late this afternoon its not an emergency cos if i don't move and only take shallow breaths i'm fine. mum is on the phone to 111 now and if they fucking tell me to go to a&e i'll lose my shit. just prescrbe me a fucking inhaler!

Good luck with it, everything I've heard is horrific to say the least. Over the last 2/3 months my mom & cousin needed to see a quack but failed. It seems like they are telling everyone to visit A&E for some reason. I've heard stuff online too which wasn't good.

Seems like the quacks are using Covid-19 to be lazy imho, you will be hard pressed to see one, I wish you the best luck with it.

Ouch, do you know any asthmatics?

They may toot you some of their ventolin

Seems like the quacks are using Covid-19 to be lazy imho, you will be hard pressed to see one, I wish you the best luck with it.
yep absolutely. its taking things too far now. i like being able to do stuff online/the phone that previously needed a vist to the surgery but having to jump through so many hoops to see a doctor is insane.
Ouch, do you know any asthmatics?

They may toot you some of their ventolin
if i did i totally would!

finally i got a phone call from a doctor. he wouldn't prescribe me an inhaler because he thought i was in too much respiritory distress, so i need to, guess what, see a doctor. i can't hack a&e and i'm doing a lot of coughing so they think i might have coivd (i really don't, wheezing for half a day has irritated the fuck out of my lungs) so they are sending me a paramedic.

think i might have fucked my chances of ever getting income protection insurance, already been denied once.

At least u got heard by a doctor who actually made the decision to send someone out. Hope you get the air you need. Hate not being able to breathe. Breathing is everything.

@chinup what was your dr's reason for not prescribing you an inhaler? Surely even if it is covid it wouldn't hurt..or would it re: respiratory distress? Anyway hope you're okay and get something sorted! Let us know. My brother was sitting beside someone with covid the other week and had to self-isolate for 10 days but he tested negative his other two pals caught it though fuckin weird. I have asthma if I could post you one rn I would nothing worse hayfevers been bad too.

Last edited:
yep absolutely. its taking things too far now. i like being able to do stuff online/the phone that previously needed a vist to the surgery but having to jump through so many hoops to see a doctor is insane.

if i did i totally would!

finally i got a phone call from a doctor. he wouldn't prescribe me an inhaler because he thought i was in too much respiritory distress, so i need to, guess what, see a doctor. i can't hack a&e and i'm doing a lot of coughing so they think i might have coivd (i really don't, wheezing for half a day has irritated the fuck out of my lungs) so they are sending me a paramedic.

think i might have fucked my chances of ever getting income protection insurance, already been denied once.

One of the first treatments the ER's should provide will be oxygen with a salbutamol (Ventolin) infusion...

Hope u are ok mare. The weather is horrible here its so close and pollenated xx

I've got no complaints over your work ethic mate. The only reason I went for the smod spot was because the higher you go, the less you have to do... :!
You're going in the wrong direction...

If you never apply to mod in the first place, then ya don't have to any fookin work at all

Itry it was cos my breathing and coughing was so bad at the time he didn't want to risk there being anything more serious up.

Fucking ended up in an ambulance to a&e didn't I. Ffs. Had the typical junkie shame of a nightmare getting blood out of me, I was sure my veins weren't this bad.

Typically been feeling loads better since I got here but I've been waiting 2.5 hours so might as well stay to hopefully, at the end or this, get prescribed an inhaler.

I have asthma and can send you several inhalers , short acting one (albuterol) an long acting one (salmeterol). If that's not sourcing of course. 🤣

Sorry for your troubles @chinup . I truly know the difficulties of pollen allergies and not being able to breathe. Glad you are feeling better now.💜

6 hours I'm a & e. Doctor agrees my symptoms are probably allergic in origin. Just a chest x Ray to go, and if that comes back normal I can finally leave, with a prescription for an inhaler!

I'm free! Got my inhaler, feel better already.

Glad I got checked out for other shite, with my history a normal chest xray is a huge relief. Plus I reckon this justifies at least the morning off work cos I'm exhausted and my lungs feel pretty shit.

Moral: don't ignore symptoms. I've been wheezing since the start of this hay-fever season but couldn't be arsed to see a doctor. This is my comeuppance.

I'm free! Got my inhaler, feel better already.

Glad I got checked out for other shite, with my history a normal chest xray is a huge relief. Plus I reckon this justifies at least the morning off work cos I'm exhausted and my lungs feel pretty shit.

Moral: don't ignore symptoms. I've been wheezing since the start of this hay-fever season but couldn't be arsed to see a doctor. This is my comeuppance.
I can't imagine needing to see a doctor to get medication after so long in a no prescription requirement country

If I want something, I go pharmacy and buy it, sorted, as it should be

If I want something, I go pharmacy and buy it, sorted, as it should be
but how do you know what you need? does your doctor just tell you what you need/

if my symptoms had been microbial in origin just getting an inhaler wouldn't have helped.... and i had a temperature so they did suspect covid and did a blood culture to see if there was anything bacterial up.... can you just buy a pathology lab and do your own chest x-rays?

i think there's a middle ground- i should have just been able to buy an inhaler and if that didn't work then get it investigated. overall think if i had the option to bypass doctors i'd probably avoid getting things checked and self diagnose all the time and inevitably at some point get it badly wrong. i guess that's on me not the system ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.