• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the fucking bluelighters you miss type thread, fucked if I can find it.
What ever happened to mail monkey the mad fucking postie, loved his mephedrone?
I liked him he was funny as

Where’s the fucking bluelighters you miss type thread, fucked if I can find it.
What ever happened to mail monkey the mad fucking postie, loved his mephedrone?
I liked him he was funny as

Yeh, MM seemed to disappear as soon as the mephedrone ban came into force. Coincidence?

I always imagined him fucked out of his face in the back of his van furiously ripping open every padded envelope in his sack.

(that's what I would have been doing if I were a postie at the height of the RC craze...)

My God how have I only found a band called "Idles" today?

I came across a live clip from Glastonbury Festival the last time it ran & they did a song called "Never Fight A Man With A Perm" this band is ssssssooooo fucking English, it's like The White Stripes were raised on white cider, Jeremy Kyle & lived on a shit Council Estate (no wonder i love 'em right away)

This band is truly excellent & would kick the shit outta The Levellers for a laugh, check this out @F.U.B.A.R.

My God how have I only found a band called "Idles" today?

I came across a live clip from Glastonbury Festival the last time it ran & they did a song called "Never Fight A Man With A Perm" this band is ssssssooooo fucking English, it's like The White Stripes were raised on white cider, Jeremy Kyle & lived on a shit Council Estate (no wonder i love 'em right away)

This band is truly excellent & would kick the shit outta The Levellers for a laugh, check this out @F.U.B.A.R.

Very entertaining!!

^

Dam right, goes well with Seaford Mobs

I have spent most of the day kicking over a bastard dirt bike that I am working on piece by piece, but it didn't end up starting

Right foot feels like it's falling off

Mate, I got so drunk that I beat two pool teams (8 people), twice

I'm a terrible player, but a better drunk than many

Insomnia #Sadface

For every moment you get from heroin wrapped up in silk half asleep you pay back with compound interest running about 300% APR.

Well isn't Javid & Boris the womble looking motherfucker been so kind to us mere peasants today huh!!!

Yeah go ahead folks & do as you like, the Indian strain is spreading so fast The WHO have said all the boxes are ticked for another pandemic wave & we're being let free, now I'm all for freedom etc BUT sadly most of the English public are that stupid they won't consider how their freedom & liberty will impact upon others.

I'll still be keeping to the 1 meter rule & wearing a mask (N95) in shops etc, the first David Icke Cunt that says anything to me won't be fatal from some bizarre Chinese Bio-weapon, it'll be my fist to their throat that'll kill 'em.

I swear to God most people that speak of a libertarian philosophy simply don't get the most basic structure of it sadly.

Bloody hell @F.U.B.A.R. you up early at 5am!!!

The missus kicked you onto the sofa as she caught you drunk on Karpackie wearing her underwear like Buffalo Bill again & you can't sleep huh?

DM me you sexy beast next time I'm burning rocks 😘

Thanks SHM & FUBAR, I'm surprised you liked my comment as it's not that popular to say. It is the Truth though.

I know I'll say it till my last moment on Earth, it won't be something to get him, I'll forsake paradise so everyone knows Boris is truly one of the worst MP's

Bloody hell @F.U.B.A.R. you up early at 5am!!!

The missus kicked you onto the sofa as she caught you drunk on Karpackie wearing her underwear like Buffalo Bill again & you can't sleep huh?

DM me you sexy beast next time I'm burning rocks 😘

I'm up way earlier than that mate. I'm normally comatose by 8pm so the alcohol rebound kicks in by around 2am. Most of the time I dont even make it to bed, so the mrs doesn't need to kick me out...

I am sure there is a post about it somewhere but I have not been on here in a couple of weeks so... has there been a mod swap in EADD? I am sure I remember new mods appearing not long ago but I am not sure.

I appeared not long ago and MsDiz to our great heartache resigned on Sunday. :(

That's a shame as despite only knowing her input for a short time I thought she was doing a good job.

Forgive my ignorance Sunyecho but having not engaged for a week or 3, its only this that made me realise you had changed your BL username. PL was a good psychnaught type moniker but Sunyecho is even better as it sounds positive as well as spaced out. As long as you are still enjoying the role and intend to stick with it for a while at least 3 of you is more than enough to manage what at the moment feels like a lively and drama free forum, at least compared to recent past years. (I am touching wood and no, not that wood. I use a lot of methadone and heroin so that sort of thing is a once in a blue moon type deal anyway)

I'm here to stay, for better or the worst of this subforum. Until FUBAR gets sober enough and gets a sniff of my lack of work ethic at least. And let's be real, that cunt will not sober up in the foreseeable future so I'm here to stay.

P.S. Love you Fubzy 🤣

I am touching wood and no, not that wood. I use a lot of methadone and heroin so that sort of thing is a once in a blue moon type deal anyway.
I will point into FUBARs direction for this matter also. He is after all Sr.Mod and handles things that happen once in a blue moon. He is just more experienced with that kind of stuff. 🤣

Woke up boaking with allergies having given me a belly of phlegm overnight, usually have an anti histamine each day but ran out a few days back

Bit of an effort to keep breakfast down long enough to drive to pharmacy for a new packet, softening out now

Could also be connected to the extraordinarily rich apple crumble based edible I got high upon last night tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.