• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody say weed. Puff puff, who'd thunk it was possible I'd smoke weed again. Just makes you fat though not like th t junkie crack olypmic look. Downsides, eh.

how is the covid situation in UK? did you guys get a vaccine? I was wondering if being on opioids somehow triggers some bad side effects when taking the vaccine? although the two shouldn't have any interaction potential

Went on a bike ride around Sherwood Pines forest today. I have no business being on a bike. Also a wake up I needed to pull my head out my arse and get back to the gym.

61-CEFDB7-F111-44-FA-8-D86-05-B0-F3399-CC3.png

Gyms are for fuckin ponces.

They just need to get a job that doesn't consist of sitting on their fat arses all day long...
A lot of my job is sat on my arse though, when I'm not poking arseholes of course. And I hate home gyms, every single person I know who has one, is a bit of a cunt. Besides, skin tight leggings, crop tops, fake tan and fake tits. Much better to ogle that than the same four walls you've got at home.

Went on a bike ride around Sherwood Pines forest today. I have no business being on a bike. Also a wake up I needed to pull my head out my arse and get back to the gym.

61-CEFDB7-F111-44-FA-8-D86-05-B0-F3399-CC3.png
Nothing much wrong with that really. If it’s your first time out in a while. It’ll naturally go down the more you go out. You know this. Ya daft edjit.

Of course, just surprised me how out of shape I am. I am currently at my heaviest I’ve ever been, look like I’m six months pregnant 🤰

Of course, just surprised me how out of shape I am. I am currently at my heaviest I’ve ever been, look like I’m six months pregnant 🤰
likewise, after a year of enforced inactivity (injury) combined with sugar/chocolate bingeing (felt almost like a straight choice between that and class a's, so....)

hope your shit machine feels better soon @axe battler - i really couldn't cope with having to deal with dog poo all the time.

my cats go outside except for occasionally a neighbourhood cat scares him and then he pees inside by the front door so the first thing you get upon entering my home is a blast of cats piss. i use those enzyme-based cleaners but they never seem to work 100%. thankfully he's manned up a bit and not pissed inside for a good few months. fingers crossed.
He's fine now. It was just my dad who loves him more than me and his grandchild quite possible bought him loads of doggy pate from the whoops isle.
I think it was just the change to his diet. Now he's back to normal just shitting loads of solid poo. I wish I could eat as much as that prick and stay skinny! Possible resentment to my lurcher/greyhound/saluki.

glad he's better @axe battler - i love lurchers!!! if i could cope with a dog i'd probably get one, but all the dogs i like require more exercise than i can give them and i'm just not up for picking shit up every day of my life indefinitely.

Nothing suprpises me from aliexpress anymore.
See what comes up when you search for oil filter.

I managed to get hold of a new killing machine since the last one was murdered when he was in old age.

Still not fully grown mentally and size wise but this one is going to stand his ground as he is already and he is already bigger than the last one.
I <3 Malinois.

Sat on my lap like a big puppy for two hours with somebody else driving, he's already wolf sized.

First thing to teach it is not to eat food on the ground or from strangers.

Last edited:
Not very often that I drink before dinner/nighttime - but I managed 24 beers before food yesterday as I was captaining a sports team

At one point I was too drunk to ride home, but a few whiskeys soon sobered me up

Breakfast testes great

Status
Not open for further replies.