• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@F.U.B.A.R. completely hypothetically and of course asking for a friend, if knew that a rat had been in a carpeted place in my house (dead thank fuck) do you have any idea how i would disinfect the area? my bastard cat brought me a 'gift' last night.

its impressive such an idiotic feline, like took him 3 months to learn the catflap levels of stupid, can catch a rat and obviously the gift is touching. but still...

i was thinking fire but might impact my deposit return.

@F.U.B.A.R. completely hypothetically and of course asking for a friend, if knew that a rat had been in a carpeted place in my house (dead thank fuck) do you have any idea how i would disinfect the area? my bastard cat brought me a 'gift' last night.

its impressive such an idiotic feline, like took him 3 months to learn the catflap levels of stupid, can catch a rat and obviously the gift is touching. but still...

i was thinking fire but might impact my deposit return.
I am not the FUBAR one, but vacuum or wipe and spray hand sanitiser

Yeh as Jackal says. Any bog standard 'kills 99% of germs' disinfectant will suffice. Rats are overly demonized for their disease carrying potential in my opinion. You're more likely to catch something nasty from a pet cat than a transient rat...

Oh yeah get a shit machine that sheds all over the fucking place instead (only joking, I'd be lost without my lurcher...sort of...in an occasionally consider drowning it way).

Rats are overly demonized for their disease carrying potential in my opinion.
yeah its not their fault that they acted as a vector for a microbe that killed a third of europe. thank fuck for antibiotics.

to be fair i do actually feel for them, i know people who have had pet rats and loved them, and it really isn't their fault. but whereas mice are kinda cute (still gross though) the massive feet and tails on rats make me want to puke. either way, i feel they deserve more than to be unceremonially chucked in a communal bin after being tortured to death by a feline terrorist.

a bit ago in this thread i was saying i wanted to buy a semi. i'd actually hope for a 1930s one. well, i looked at 2 today. one was well better than the other. put in an offer, had it accepted. the housing market is mad right now, but i've spent enough time on rightmove to know its the best we can get for our budget.

can't believe i'm actually excited about a semi in suburbia!!

it has a little chalet in the garden that i'm making my boyf live in.

...but while I have never kept pets (I have spent my life borrowing others, babysitting dogs when folks go on holiday and stuff like that) with one, very important exception - a beautiful white and brown fancy rat, my little girl, Bert (dont ask about the name). She was so clever she only needed the cage to sleep in, having the run of the house whenever someone was at home. Being the selfish prick that I am, my heartbreak when having to put her to sleep after she developed a tumour at 3 & 1/2 was vile enough to prevent me from ever getting another animal...

You do realise rats are incontinent, so will have literally pissed all over your gaff? I’m almost gagging at the thought of the smell. My ex kept two rats and she changed their bedding every 2 to 3 days, still stunk the place out.

You do realise rats are incontinent, so will have literally pissed all over your gaff? I’m almost gagging at the thought of the smell. My ex kept two rats and she changed their bedding every 2 to 3 days, still stunk the place out.

Not mine. Prove otherwise. She was unique ;-) plus it was my old gaff in Wolverhampton. I probably pissed all over it the last couple of years I was in there....

Not mine. Prove otherwise. She was unique ;-) plus it was my old gaff in Wolverhampton. I probably pissed all over it the last couple of years I was in there....

9-E61-C359-FECE-4829-9-D39-AE2-B8-D979497.jpg

Was Magnus Powermouse's story an allegorical warning against steroid usage in strongman competition?

Its a burning question since I woke up today

My shit machine currently has the shits so I'm walking and stopping every 100 yards for him to do his creepy shit pose and droplets coming out.
I'md need a spray bottle to clean them up...

hope your shit machine feels better soon @axe battler - i really couldn't cope with having to deal with dog poo all the time.

my cats go outside except for occasionally a neighbourhood cat scares him and then he pees inside by the front door so the first thing you get upon entering my home is a blast of cats piss. i use those enzyme-based cleaners but they never seem to work 100%. thankfully he's manned up a bit and not pissed inside for a good few months. fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.