• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big G is a top bloke. I really hope he's doing ok, but he had a lot of physical and mental health issues to deal with. Bluelight became a place that was toxic for him because of several retarded cunts that he couldn't cope with.

Our loss...

I didn't know Apocalypse When and Backfromthebrink were the same person. Wasn't he a paramedic?

Hope he's OK

Fuck me, where ya been hiding pal? You had us a tad worried there...

Dealing with family locked up in the house for months on end, dealing with a savage rattle due to messing with bad pills & general PAWS / being sick like I've never known. My mate who I posted about before with the crazy missus has also had his ass dragged into court & Social Services are on his case for pissing dirty, more drama than East Enders sadly.

Dealing with family locked up in the house for months on end, dealing with a savage rattle due to messing with bad pills & general PAWS / being sick like I've never known. My mate who I posted about before with the crazy missus has also had his ass dragged into court & Social Services are on his case for pissing dirty, more drama than East Enders sadly.

That sounds fuckin nasty. How are you faring now? Still on the brown?

How are you faring now?

Not that bad when I weight it all up, I'm still alive & have a roof over my head whichin the bigger picture of life makes me fucking rich compared to a good 1/3rd of the world.

Still on the brown?

Doing bits & pieces mate but nothing like I was, it's a one way street mate, I mean I knew that before but sometimes I get this mood I wanna be totally broke, it gives you a stronger backbone & you can take the low blows of life with a smile when you have been really down you know what I'm on about?
Most people who've never know a real habit will loose their shit over a flat tyre on their car, a payment into their bank account takes a day extra etc...........to them it's the end of the world, maybe try not being able to eat for days because it comes spraying back up or the lack of sleep for weeks on end when your coming off dope etc.

How you keeping?
You in work yet?
Got the daughter to toss that weird ass Codeine shit out? (I bet it was Pete556 who sold it to her)

Ever noticed how weird some folks are?
Just because I've not "liked" a few posts or sent someone a reply on what'sapp she is having a fucking fit about it this is a woman who's 40 years old, posting all weird shit on Twiter not tagged at me but what she is saying it's clear she is trying to be smart & scare me with her empty threats etc. All because I didin't like some fucking shit pictures of her dog & didn't reply to her whatsapp message.
I swear the internet makes people mentally ill.

People are mad . Like , folks apologise for not messaging straight back ... in if I remember to message back withi. A week , you’re lucky . Yes . Poverty and addiction are character building . Finally I’m living the life and meeting the kind of people I wanted to be around 30 years ago but I was too shy and scared to do what I wanted . Convincing the Dwp I’m a danger to myself and other people will be my next trick , unless I can get some shovel work cash in hand . That’s what I want . I aNt the shovel . But I want cash for it !

Not that bad when I weight it all up, I'm still alive & have a roof over my head whichin the bigger picture of life makes me fucking rich compared to a good 1/3rd of the world.

Doing bits & pieces mate but nothing like I was, it's a one way street mate, I mean I knew that before but sometimes I get this mood I wanna be totally broke, it gives you a stronger backbone & you can take the low blows of life with a smile when you have been really down you know what I'm on about?
Most people who've never know a real habit will loose their shit over a flat tyre on their car, a payment into their bank account takes a day extra etc...........to them it's the end of the world, maybe try not being able to eat for days because it comes spraying back up or the lack of sleep for weeks on end when your coming off dope etc.

How you keeping?
You in work yet?
Got the daughter to toss that weird ass Codeine shit out? (I bet it was Pete556 who sold it to her)

That's a good philosophy to have mate. I feel I have learnt humility from my addiction and believe that I'm now a better person for it.

I've been working throughout the crisis (except for the three weeks I had off due to having caught the fuckin bitch) - but them thar pesky varmints dont respect lockdown so it's pretty much been business as usual for us.

As for the daughter, she's finally binned her boyfriend that was the purveyor of all shit drugs...

Yet another friend met his maker off of a bike tonight.

I'm sad, but not surprised. Ket and alcohol are probably both involved.

Tomorrow, I need to get my tools out of his rental car, and offer his wife all the support we can.

Life is fleeting

Ever noticed how weird some folks are?
Just because I've not "liked" a few posts or sent someone a reply on what'sapp she is having a fucking fit about it this is a woman who's 40 years old, posting all weird shit on Twiter not tagged at me but what she is saying it's clear she is trying to be smart & scare me with her empty threats etc. All because I didin't like some fucking shit pictures of her dog & didn't reply to her whatsapp message.
I swear the internet makes people mentally ill.
Stick it in her butt she'll soon stfu.

i'm happy someone unfortunately died in police custody yesterday, the same day I've filed my third load of criminal charges against them corrupt pedo wankers.
Commiserations to the persons family who died, contact me if they want to know if it's going to end up a cover up once again or not as the pigs who are worth the name copper you can count one two hands out of a hundred pigs.
They're gonna hang in no time soon.

Saw the best looking dog today, the owner had put bits of blue dye in its tail & head. As it's horrifying rain out there today it was wearing a neon yellow waterproof jacket with a small hood too, I laughed so hard the poor thing.

Taken my a good 30 mins earlier to make a roll up due to having a bag earlier. Went on the nod for ages & I was desperate for a roll up when I came round but it kept kicking in & then fading out, had so much loose burn all over me by the time I could lick the Rizla 😫

Anyone else here with a dog or dogs like to tickle the fur between their paw pads when the dog is sleeping & when it wakes up with itchy paws & looks around go on all innocent?

🤣🤣🤣

wow @Arnold i didn't know there was someone who hated the police as much as me

I'm not particularly keen on them either after two serious kicking in my younger days (1980's), also a nasty memory as a young child of seeing my dad black, blue and purple after some 'persuasive' tactical maneuvers from them.

Also saw first hand the incredibly brutal violence meted out on the new age travellers (when they'd finished with the miners) in the mid '80s by police, who at the time were not public servants but Thatchers personal task force

Having said that, and i hope it's obvious, I dislike the institution (police) more than the individual members. It's also improved a LOT from the 70's/80's era - no doubt whasoever

I've been acquainted with a couple over the years, both truly great people, one of whom was an avid cannabis enthusiast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.