• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I ran through 500ml of Oramorph 10mg/5ml in just over a week. Yes that's 1000mg morphine and I'm pretty sure it lasted nine days so that's 111mg morphine daily on average.

Although the first day I got it I was already meeting up a mate who of course said yes to "should I bring this huge bottle of morphine I just got?" so we ended up proper seshing on it and took a quarter of the bottle throughout the day between us. And since my dealer isn't a pharmacist I didn't get one of those plastic 5ml spoons just the bottle so we used the lid to measure doses instead which we guessed is probably 20ml. Later turns out the lid was at least 50ml. We noddddded.

Picking up a bottle of codeine linctus today but somehow I figure it'll pale in comparison to a pint of Oramorph.

Fingers crossed I'll get at least couple more bottles before the gravy train ends.

Then of course it's all "well the Oramorph is all gone but I do have some oxy..." nahhhhhh.

Ooof, that’ll be a compacted turd after that little number! I however, am feeling a little sorry for myself. Need to give my head a shake and remember I’m not as young as I once was!

Night in the woods, few beers, and a crackling fire. Making the most of the weekend!

21-E91108-3975-4-B04-B12-B-55-CFA70264-E0.jpg

Yes yes @F.U.B.A.R. lets make it happen. Last meet up I attended was at Psycle in Notts, but that was well over a decade ago!

An open air meet with other like minded individuals would be right up my street (I dont like being cooped up inside). All we need is a site far enough from the beaten path where we can get a fire going and some seriously good vibes.

Yes, wild camping, not no pansy arsed camping grounds with their electric hookups and flushing toilets. Nice little fire, some questionable alcohol, and meeting strange men in the woods. What could possibly go wrong..

I've got a big fuck off knife and a gun. Do yer fuckin worst pal... ;)

I've also got a spade to bury my shit. So no worries there...

Last edited:
Hello eadd, I am starting to get better from some weird ass illness but am in an ambulatory care unit and waiting "up to a couple of hours" for blood test results. All I wanted was toa go to a walk in centre! Anyway, other than bluelight, how are you guys wasting time from your mobiles these days?

Hello eadd, I am starting to get better from some weird ass illness but am in an ambulatory care unit and waiting "up to a couple of hours" for blood test results. All I wanted was toa go to a walk in centre! Anyway, other than bluelight, how are you guys wasting time from your mobiles these days?

Hey Chinup, hope you're ok and keeping that chin up.

I've got well into Reddit lately. My favourite subreddit is r/breadstapledtotrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.