European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That part with the cat made me laugh so hard.

Hope your well, I got a new ripped copy of Bassman bday bash (the one with Honey Monster on the mic & where the door gets rushed & Bassman goes mad) & it made me think of you.

Its fantastically funny but the premise is so amazing in so far as how possible it could be however unlikely...

I've spotted ur link for the rave tape in the other thread and will look at it now. Sounds perfect for trying to re - capture that Friday feeling for once \o/

been home for two days and as my mom watches the news I heard about the brexit thing again, will you guys exit or not? I am really interested in moving to manchester in about 2 years

Just got some unwashed poppy seeds off Amazon, bloody mad what you can find on there. How legit the claims of being unwashed are yet to be seen but thanks to Prime I got free evening delivery so I'll find out tonight I guess. Reviews seem to suggest they do the job.

Just got some unwashed poppy seeds off Amazon, bloody mad what you can find on there. How legit the claims of being unwashed are yet to be seen but thanks to Prime I got free evening delivery so I'll find out tonight I guess. Reviews seem to suggest they do the job.

Ooh, let us know how goes it man. Best of luck. Be interested to hear the outcome.

Surprisingly they actually do work! I'm fucking blown away. Was expecting to just chug horrible tasting seeds for nothing but they give me a decent warm itchy buzz. I'm sure if I used one of the techniques written up where you dump a few hundred grams into a huge bottle and extract it properly I'd get even more of a high. But I'm just mixing them into orange juice and it's doing the trick just fine.

I just ran out of oxy as well so this will hopefully help me taper a bit considering I'm even getting high off the stuff. I even got a little nod on.

They smell and taste fairly rank but I'm used to chugging down kratom powder and in comparison this is nothing.

Surprisingly they actually do work! I'm fucking blown away. Was expecting to just chug horrible tasting seeds for nothing but they give me a decent warm itchy buzz. I'm sure if I used one of the techniques written up where you dump a few hundred grams into a huge bottle and extract it properly I'd get even more of a high. But I'm just mixing them into orange juice and it's doing the trick just fine.

I just ran out of oxy as well so this will hopefully help me taper a bit considering I'm even getting high off the stuff. I even got a little nod on.

They smell and taste fairly rank but I'm used to chugging down kratom powder and in comparison this is nothing.

Please tell me you didn't neck the seeds as well..?

What happens then?

Probably a case of bad guts. The point is that the seeds themselves don't contain any active alkaloids so there is nothing to be gained by consuming them when all you need to do is wash them to obtain the residual latex that coats the surface of the seeds.

Last edited:
My mattress has a spring sticking out that's digging right in my fucking ribs but I can't be fucked to flip it over. No wonder I don't sleep. Just submitted a paper by 1000 words under the word count and I've just realized I might have developed dyslexia, kept misspelling things.

So, has this place been replaced by reddit, too? And anyone here with any experience with piracetam? I'd like to hear about any psyche experiences on it too, sodium channels and visuals and all.

Gowna eat some L soon enough.

Please tell me you didn't neck the seeds as well..?

Haha I did, just when I tested it out to see if it even worked so couldn't be arsed to filter anything. Swallowing the seeds does seem to counteract the constipation I'll say that. And honestly is probably not exactly doing me any harm, I mean poppy seeds have vitamins and shit in them other than opiate alkaloids. But for ease in the future I'll work out an extraction or try get my hands on pods.

Anyone shoot a cattie here?
Looking at buying one from aliexpress so I can launch a bit of a spark plug at something.
I haven't used one since I was a kid luckily enough =D
You only get up to mischief with them things.

A cattie? I’ve recently bought a sniper rifle that shoots those Orbeez things from AliExpress. It’ll take awhile for it to arrive though..

Finally got more DHC to help me taper off oxy properly. I was only on the oxy for two weeks and that was enough to cause withdrawals. Fuck oxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.