European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i'm pretty impressed if anyone's still got money the next day. usually dealers in norwich would be on near cash points at midnight on PIP/whatever days and most people would be out of money by the morning, having been paid at midnight.

not surprising really i managed to be out of money in 2 days when i was earning 2k a month and buying weight not shots. having the entire month to face with nothing was pretty shit but i always found more debt to get into or ways of getting money.

i'm earning again now, legitimately, and still got money in my bank account, its fucking nuts, i'm not waiting desperate to get paid. i'm buying a brand new bass guitar when i next get paid and i'll be easily be able to afford it.

I never really tried it's the whole culty pseudo religious aspect that put me off - nice serenity prayer though.
Isn't step 1 admitting your powerless over your addiction and your life is unmanageable? how do 'work' that or step 2 that there is a 'higher power that can return you to sanity (assuming that you are insane is a bit much)....well you know the rest. Glad its keeping you off the bad stuff if it works it works.

yeah i still get a bit worried about that but i figured given the state i was in i couldn't be worse off even it if did turn out to be a cult. now i don't really care. at the end of the day hardcore addicts need fucking brainwashing.

you work step 1 by making practical changes in your life that reflect the realisation that you're powerless. get rid of drugs and drug paraphernalia (lol i still got a crack pipe and a range of downers aint touched em though just can't seem to get rid). stop hanging out with addicts. really fucking obvious stuff that takes temptation out the way.

/\/\ I cannot trust myself to cross the road somedays so I would more than likely end up overboard.

I know that there would be more benefit than loss to society in general but I'm just too selfish to let the planet off that easily.

Well marketed mind with the vid and all =D

I know what you mean chinup, I've been there a few times sadly.

I'll see if I get get a photo later on when I've finished this bag later on, my legs are in such a mess this morning I have scratched so much I have been bleeding badly.
I look like I have had a fight with Freddy Kruger atm.

1.5 grams of medical grade pill capsule content is one hell of a lot to get up the nose I know that much #Sadface
I'd prefer to snort 2C-B again!!!

How often do those of you that drive, clean your car? It’s been about 8 months now I think. The inside is beyond disgusting.

And there's me thinking solvent abuse can kill, I've been lied to all these years! I could of been huffing lynx behind the bike shed with the cool kids but nooooo instead I brought a bag of marijuana like a normal 12 year old.

She needs to grow the fuck up, addicted to air freshener, I bet her breath still smells like shite

And there's me thinking solvent abuse can kill, I've been lied to all these years! I could of been huffing lynx behind the bike shed with the cool kids but nooooo instead I brought a bag of marijuana like a normal 12 year old.

She needs to grow the fuck up, addicted to air freshener, I bet her breath still smells like shite

Perhaps her farts smell like a cool mountain breeze... :)

Cluster headaches, there a bitch!! Sorry to dump this on you EADD but if it doesn't come out, I might explode

I've been up most of the week, sadly this isn't meth/amphetamine induced, every time I fall asleep with 30 minutes I'm awoke by this beast, a dull, boring in quality pain relentlessly trying to worm its way out my face, as I feel it gaining pace my body temp shoots through the roof, causing slight vomiting. This is when the pleading with god starts ''Please not another one, big guy I need rest, I cant handle any more pain right now, I'm literally on my knees, eyes full of tears'' But he doesn't listen, in fact he never fucking listens and just cranks the dial up to 11!
40 minutes of intense pain later, it dulls and slowly fades away while I try and pick up the piece of my shattered life, feeling disjointed and utterly useless I cant help but cry, I don't want to live a life in constant fucking pain.

What mans cry's you might ask - one with fucking chronic cluster headaches

Banging gear, loads of teabags & milk, cheap e juice on sale at the vape shop (70/30 VG) where I got 10ml for a quid, this stuff was in the "sin bin" for some reason but it is really nice (Ultimate Juice Cherry flavour) some really banging gear I still have on the plate, decent crank of white too this morning with my morning coffee. Had the local hippy woman at the hippy shop say "hello" to me as she walked her blind dog (I did a chaos majick spell to wish the dog a good day the other night which seems to have done something to the dog as it is 100% blind BUT it knew I was walking upto it as it ran towards me wagging its tail &began to bark)

Today should be a good day, shame it is pissing down with rain though.

Have a good day folks :)

Cluster headaches, there a bitch!! Sorry to dump this on you EADD but if it doesn't come out, I might explode

I've been up most of the week, sadly this isn't meth/amphetamine induced, every time I fall asleep with 30 minutes I'm awoke by this beast, a dull, boring in quality pain relentlessly trying to worm its way out my face, as I feel it gaining pace my body temp shoots through the roof, causing slight vomiting. This is when the pleading with god starts ''Please not another one, big guy I need rest, I cant handle any more pain right now, I'm literally on my knees, eyes full of tears'' But he doesn't listen, in fact he never fucking listens and just cranks the dial up to 11!
40 minutes of intense pain later, it dulls and slowly fades away while I try and pick up the piece of my shattered life, feeling disjointed and utterly useless I cant help but cry, I don't want to live a life in constant fucking pain.

What mans cry's you might ask - one with fucking chronic cluster headaches

I once ordered mushrooms (mexican cubensisi) from KingBong in Amsterdam. About 2005 when it was still legal to possess them.

It's now iliegal in the UK to possess anything but the spores. But I think you can order those and then prepare them for cultivation yourself. It's the cultivation part that's illegal I think.

Regardless ... if you have cluster headaches, apparently mushrooms are a known drug/method of helping to alleviate the symptoms of them.

Have a search and look over the interwebz for info

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801660

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/aug/02/health.drugsandalcohol

But I think you can order those and then prepare them for cultivation yourself. It's the cultivation part that's illegal I think.

Ebay used to sell them but they have stopped now. You are right in terms of the legal aspects as me & a old friend gave it a go & several others I know still do it to this day.

The best I have ever had still to this day came from the hills of Wales & were the classic Liberty Caps, sometimes I would brew 'em up & drink the liquid down with a cup of tea, if my stomach felt ok I wiuld eat the swines raw but they taste just how they grow (like dirt & shit mixed together)
They are one of my all time favourite trips, the thing that got me was the times I havedone 4-AcO-DMT & how people always say they are the same as actual shrooms but I found the bodyload too much quite close to 3C-E (Escaline)

The best thing that is related to the DMT in them I have found is 4-HO-MET, that stuff was so special & in my top 3 Tryptamine compounds by far, the visual effects off 4-HO-MET were bizarre & quite cartoon-esque, one Bonfire night me & a mate went to a proper firework display & I watched a rocket form the face of Donald Duck & I fell over from laughing & nearly crushed a poor dog who barked at me for crashing his/her personal space, my mate actually pissed himself from laughing. We went back home on a bus that was put on special to get folks there & back, the ride back we got held up as some sheep had blocked up the road & we were stuck there till the cops came & moved them on, I swear though the main renegade sheep that was leading his sheep friends in their act of rebellion looked me right in the eye & smiled at me as if he KNEW I was tripping my ass off & wanted to fuck with me.

I love tripping ssssooooo much, "God" gave us these things to show us how strange life actually is, I have always said if more people tried DMT in the various forms there would be no wars & people would care & love their fellow humans that bit more. How can anyone be for wars, poverty for others while they eat lobster etc when you have done 7 dry grams is beyond me.

I once ordered mushrooms (mexican cubensisi) from KingBong in Amsterdam. About 2005 when it was still legal to possess them.

It's now iliegal in the UK to possess anything but the spores. But I think you can order those and then prepare them for cultivation yourself. It's the cultivation part that's illegal I think.

Regardless ... if you have cluster headaches, apparently mushrooms are a known drug/method of helping to alleviate the symptoms of them.

Have a search and look over the interwebz for info

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801660

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/aug/02/health.drugsandalcohol

Hey, the mushroom cure has never been 100% for me, I've grown countless batches, even when done properly with completely cutting out my meds for a considerable amount of time they had limited success making me pain free, same with LSD its never really done much, I'm 13 years into this current cycle, my neurologist estimates a 30 to 40 year cycle but in honesty its anyone's guess, they could end tomorrow for all I know ?

I will say psychedelics help me deal with the depression what come with this shit, i could have it far worse, its not like i'm living on the Gaza strip.
Treating my cluster headaches with psychedelics is what actually brought me to bluelight way back in 2012

Hahahaha Zop I'd watch out for those sheep, they know, they know to much !!!

I swear one of my cats seeks me out when I'm tripping, just to mess with me. its weird because when I'm back at base line she refuses to have anything to do with me, maybe i should stop being a mean bastard and share my stash with her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.