European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't touch alcohol and haven't for close to 15 years... Not through some righteous streak or anything, I just dont like it.

At the minute I've got scripts for pregabalin, amitryptaline and clonidine which if taken together at bedtime would knock a mule out...

Personally never liked the stuff myself, but it grows on you... very unexpectedly, too.

At the minute I've got scripts for pregabalin, amitryptaline and clonidine which if taken together at bedtime would knock a mule out...

I am an ass, so who knows? Booze is strange in the sleep realm. I've had some extremely vivid and terrifying dreams on it.

How much do yis drink? I've been drinking around 4-5 beers at 5% ABV minimum for the last few months. I've never in my life had any fat on me, like I've always been quite slim but the beer's definitely putting some fat around my stomach. It's a little scary, but I'm sure I'll survive. Couldn't be too good for the ticker, but meh... what can ya do it helps me sleep at night and not much else does.

I usually just drink a bottle or two of regular 5% or so cider. Recently though since it's winter I've also been pouring Baileys into hot chocolate. Bloody lovely.

I usually just drink a bottle or two of regular 5% or so cider. Recently though since it's winter I've also been pouring Baileys into hot chocolate. Bloody lovely.

It's only when rather than pouring Baileys into your hot chocolate, you start pouring hot chocolate into your Baileys that you know you've got a problem :)

It's only when rather than pouring Baileys into your hot chocolate, you start pouring hot chocolate into your Baileys that you know you've got a problem :)

Hahaha you ain't wrong on that one!

Crushing an oxy into my Baileys is still good though yeah?

It's when you forget about the hot chocolate and just pour the Bailey's straight down your neck that you know you've got a problem... ;)

Seriously though, have you ever tried to get pissed on Baileys? I have, and it's fuckin disgusting. I drank a litre bottle in a short space of time last Xmas in a desperate attempt to get twatted - and fuckin regretted it...

Yeah it ain't really the kind of drink to get pissed on, more the kind to get a light buzz on while you're chilling type thing. I ain't one to get proper drunk I just like the buzzed stage which is why I drink Baileys. Plus it tastes good.

This bird I know bought me a bottle one Xmas a few years back and I while I don't drink, I tried a few sips after giving it to my ex and it tasted a bit odd TBH... I wouldn't go as far as to to say it was totally rank, but I didn't really like it much..

It's whiskey based isn't it?

Crushing an oxy into my Baileys is still good though yeah?

Not only is it fine but I'm pretty sure it's one of the 'serving suggestions' on the bottle label :)

Yeah it's Irish whiskey with cream in it essentially. I think it tastes nice and fuck it I'm gonna drink it right out the bottle to down some oxy happy new year!

Yeah it's Irish whiskey with cream in it essentially. I think it tastes nice and fuck it I'm gonna drink it right out the bottle to down some oxy happy new year!

Havr you tried crushing up the oxy with the back of a spoon then chopping up into fine powder with a credit card? There's not much added BA from snorting the resulting powder but swallowing it after crushing like this turns it into IR off. Given that Longtec/Oxycontin Is 12 hour release, you're only getting 6.7mgnper hour is you swallow it whole whereas by crushing it you're getting all 80mgs at once. Way back when I used to crush anywhere from 8 to 10 of them at once...but I had a silly tollerance and was getting 400mg/day prescribed (4 x oxycontin 80s and 4 x 20mg oxynorms a day)...this was god only knows how many years ago and I was just out of hospital at the time after having had my leg operated on..the GP I had at the time was just fucking nuts with the doses of opioids he was giving me.

I usually just chew the Longtec to bypass the time release, works well. If I want it to hit me proper hard I'll crush and snort half then chew the other half. The snorted dose hits me quick then the chewed dose hits me within 30-40 mins and has me nodding pretty much all day depending on tolerance.

Don't worry I know not to just swallow the time release pills, I made that mistake the first time I used an OC and never again since!

That's nuts getting 400mg oxy a day fuck me! Blessing and a curse I can only imagine, proper double edged sword, but I can't help but be jealous of that type of script...

I worked in a bar in Tenerife where the owner drank a bottle of baileys a night - he had to go home as it gave him kidney stones. RE Oxy's i find with my habit - which isnt huge , about .5 a day, i usually snort 1/2 and chew up 1 and1/2 to get a buzz but i dont get what all the fuss is about as i find them quite weakcompared to gear and never could understand the prices they pay in the US

I worked in a bar in Tenerife where the owner drank a bottle of baileys a night - he had to go home as it gave him kidney stones. RE Oxy's i find with my habit - which isnt huge , about .5 a day, i usually snort 1/2 and chew up 1 and1/2 to get a buzz but i dont get what all the fuss is about as i find them quite weakcompared to gear and never could understand the prices they pay in the US

A dollar per milligram is the going rate the septics pay from what I've read..which is as you say just fucking nuts. That means the script I was getting was worth 2,800 USD per week and 11,200 a month. Fuck me for that price I would juat go cold turkey and sell my entire script and not need to work 134,400 USD a year which is roughly 160,000 a year in pounds sterling at present exchange rates...(why wont this fucking site ket me post dollar or pound signs?)

I quite like oxy personally especially the IR version...I remember many moons ago taking 20 x 20mg oxynorm capsules and almost forgetting about it until about 45 minutes later it kicking in...I honestly think it was the best opiate high I can remember ever feeling.. it was intense as fuck man...

US prices for oxy are bloody nuts. I pay a tenner per OC80. Since it's an OC and the Yanks have OP's, an American would likely pay $2 per mg for one of those. Insanity. I think the price I pay is already quite high considering it's just one pill and once you get a bit of tolerance 80mg oxycodone isn't even enough to catch a nod. No wonder they switched to smack in the US.

Then again they'd also pay a grand for a bottle of fucking codeine linctus over there too...

I have a mate who use to get a large script of oxy and had customers in the US - its how he made a living (he was on x6 a day). You did the exchange rate wrong $134k is about ?102k cant be bothered to do the maths but the rate is @$1.25 to the ?......Still a nice little earner

asdasdas.jpg

Hope everyone had a good Xmas & NYE.

I came across a film called Dogtooth over the break, one of the most amazing films I have seen.

Seriously though, have you ever tried to get pissed on Baileys? I have, and it's fuckin disgusting. I drank a litre bottle in a short space of time last Xmas in a desperate attempt to get twatted - and fuckin regretted it...

Been there, I feel your pain too well.

podcasts

Advise me on a variety of decent podcasts- preferably interesting or light hearted or educational for idiots or comedic.

Cheers

I used to like Welcome to Night Vale, if you're into surrealist humour type stuff the first 30 episodes or so are decent. Listening to them if you're on psychedelics is bloody nuts too.

I used to spend a lot of time in Greece and saw Dogtooth when it came out. Amazing film.

That part with the cat made me laugh so hard.

Hope your well, I got a new ripped copy of Bassman bday bash (the one with Honey Monster on the mic & where the door gets rushed & Bassman goes mad) & it made me think of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.