European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could have got through hundreds of pounds worth of brown/white in the time it takes to watch a film then I would say you're getting seriously ripped off.

Crack doesn't cause physical dependence, but it does cause compulsive behaviour which is reinforced by the ritual of scoring. There are zero withdrawals, just psychological cravings.

.2 i can get through in about 3 pipes- 6 of those for 100 is therefore 18 pipes, for a 90 minute film thats 1 every 10 minutes, which is me exercising a lot of self restraint if i have it there before me. obviously the sensible thing when you're spending hundreds is to buy an 8th which does last me all night but i tend to be a retard and not do that cos i tend to get cash 120 at a time.

you know i know its entirely psychological, it makes me more annoyed with myself tbh. like why can't my brain just not do this?

morning guys i'll start the long trip home soon so you can go back to talking about nothing at all instead of having 2 threads dominated by my car crash

should have a nice smoke waiting for me but for fucks sake why why why? part of me hopes i'll get ripped off or something and then i have a remote chance of not being straight back on it.

and mods- hello!! where the fuck are you? is this place so dead now it doesn't need moderating?

morning guys i'll start the long trip home soon so you can go back to talking about nothing at all instead of having 2 threads dominated by my car crash

should have a nice smoke waiting for me but for fucks sake why why why? part of me hopes i'll get ripped off or something and then i have a remote chance of not being straight back on it.

and mods- hello!! where the fuck are you? is this place so dead now it doesn't need moderating?

We're here. Is there something you feel needs moderating?

It comes and goes in here. It doesn't help that all the older members have left. Some like yourself pop in from time to time which is great to see. It'd be nice if people stuck around a bit longer but hey ho.

There are too many theories as to why it's slowed down in here.

What we need is more drugs ;) Well, maybe not all.of us :\ I

I'm sorry to hear about your time as of late. I hope you've made it home okay!! Are you gonna be right? And by all means, dominate as many threads that you need. Talking is good. Hopefully it'll help.

Please take care <3

Wow this place really has ground to a halt or is slowly grinding. I put in an appearance every now and again and looking at the dates of last posts it is pretty dismal I blame the resurgance of good quality and decent priced droogs. Brown is at least as good as pre drought better at the moment and if i shop about proper w can be had - though as i get older i am getting a bit scared of having a heart attack but i never get more that .5 sometimes less 2-3 times a week. Not seen any fenty dope down here -london- long may that continue but got a safe fella . I wonder what ever happened to Brimz cant remember why he left now - nearly od'd or summat?

I saw a documentary about crack addicts in Vegas and there were guys 60+ doing it all day. You'll be fine hehe

Wow this place really has ground to a halt or is slowly grinding. I put in an appearance every now and again and looking at the dates of last posts it is pretty dismal I blame the resurgance of good quality and decent priced droogs. Brown is at least as good as pre drought better at the moment and if i shop about proper w can be had - though as i get older i am getting a bit scared of having a heart attack but i never get more that .5 sometimes less 2-3 times a week. Not seen any fenty dope down here -london- long may that continue but got a safe fella . I wonder what ever happened to Brimz cant remember why he left now - nearly od'd or summat?

I still log in twice a day for basic mod duties, but due to a combination of my isolation, lack of a decent stimulant supply (I usually get a couple of stones whenever I check the shotters but it's pointless spending any more than 20 pound on the stuff and I have no access to decent whizz or 3-FPM ((I have never been a coke fanatic and only use crack due it's easy availability in small low cost doses))) and the fact that no one wants to read excessive amounts of my bulllshit thoughts, I am relatively restrained in posting at present compared to other periods. I absolutely concur the gear is now back to pre - drought quality, but it is not the most conducive drug with regards to interaction. I am also coming to the point where I have to stop using soon if I wish to avoid vascular surgery and due to my methadone script my tolerance is too high to roll back to just chasing it.

It's been like this for nearly 2 years now but as low as the flame gets it never goes out. Even though the traffic is slow, the forum is looking healthier than it has been at times due to the reappearance of long standing members, taknig yourself and Inso as prime examples. Brimz popped up a couple of times about a year ago but nothing since.

Help needed.

Are there any places that I can send powders/pellets etc to get them tested to verify the substance? I know you used to get pills (e and mdma) checked but it's amt, 6 apb and 3 fpm that I need checked

In case that doesn't read well, I need a site to confirm that the substances are definitely in fact 6 apb, amt and 3 fpm

Having used them a couple of times now, WEDINOS are fantastic.

Thanks for that Steel. I'll check them out. For some reason I thought they didn't check rc's.

Stee, u should be listening to Bbc Radio 6 now. Seems they're having an old school rave day.

They've recently played 808 State, Marshall Jeffery on and Frankie Knuckles Your Love. I forgot just how good a tune that is. Think you probably like that old house stuff.

Not sure what tune they're playing now but it's fuckin class

They do a full GC/MS on the samples so they should be able to identify most things and they most certainly have 6-ABP and the 3phenmet on permanent database here and here as many leftover RC's from the ban are widely used as adulterants in classic drugs.

I'll stick R6 on now - 'Your Love' will never get stale and I assume your referring to Marshal (Jefferson)s 'Move Your Body' - the original house music national anthem \o/ \o/ \o/

808 State 'Pacific State' became my favourite record ever when it was released and remains so. It's beyond perfect. The first time I heard it while pilled up (Dreamscape @ The Sanctuary October 1998 ) I fucking blarted clean. It wasn't even one of release mixes it was a D&B cut during DJ Rap's set.

this is the one. I swear I was crying my eyes out

Last edited:
I've enjoyed lurking and following people's stories, given I have endless time on my hands ATM. I even read through some of the heroin threads from the past. An insight into a fascinating/scary world.

So keep posting everyone, if only for my entertainment. :sus:

Good thing today STD tests came out all clear. =D
Bad thing today the cat's dying :(

yeah only problem is the dying takes fucking years if you're unlucky and i cannot but my family through that they're decent people who worked so hard for a nice retirement and i'm destroying it. even though i've used 'going to rehab soon' as an excuse to step things up a notch do maybe made it swifter.

anyone got any decent evidence/source on the addictive qualities of crack vs nicotine?

cos i quit smoking cigs with 0 effort by getting bronchitis- i couldn't smoke for a week and just didn't when i got better. if anyone knows anything that'd be useful- cos i've found some stuff saying its similar to standard coke. i still crave cigs way more than i should but thats cos i'm at my parents and not smoking anything else and my lungs seem to need some sweet sweet death. i feel like if they really are similar and i just quit then i can do it.

on another note i've definitely lost my mind- i watched Paddington 2 last night and probably felt more emotions in that than i have in a long time. i also enjoyed it, which is a big thing for me right now. i could have smoked hundreds of pounds in the time i spent watching that and just felt empty and in need of more in the end. why the fuck am i doing this?

Ah chinup, keep your chin up...I LOVED Paddington 2, & got a little teary in the cinema at the end
We're all different regarding our own personal addictions to various substances, both legal & illegal & no amount of evidence/source is going to impact on what we crave & submit to when we really fucking want & can obtain it
If only statistics & evidence were all that were needed to tackle addiction, neither of us would be a 'crackhead', a label describing only one aspect of our multi-faceted lives

You've travelled some amazing places that millions of people who never touched drugs could imagine going to, held down a job that you could do again in the future if you wanted to
You also have empathy & care about your parents feelings & not hurting them
You'll be ok X

If you could have got through hundreds of pounds worth of brown/white in the time it takes to watch a film then I would say you're getting seriously ripped off.

As for the addiction potential of crack v nicotine, the only thing I can add is that I've successfully given up crack, but have never managed to kick tobacco. However, if I had to stand waiting in the pissing rain for hours to meet some dodgy cunt who was going to charge me a tenner for a single roll up, then no doubt I'd probably find it easier to give up cigs. Crack doesn't cause physical dependence, but it does cause compulsive behaviour which is reinforced by the ritual of scoring. There are zero withdrawals, just psychological cravings. These quickly subside. Tbh, I found the taste caused more cravings than the actual effects. I couldn't get that taste out of my head for several days - but that also soon dissipates...

I bloody love it when Fubar gets all serious & fatherly & talks utter sense - he's right you know (sometimes ;))

Bad thing today the cat's dying :(
I always feel like a cunt when you know you can't afford the thousands of pounds worth of vet bills to maybe save your best buddy's life maybe not...

What do you think of that would you spend thousands on a cat?

I resent having to feed them, let alone the vets bill. Which is probably why I've never had a pet.

I see the Pope and his flock of sheeples in Dublin have been praying to 'god' for forgiveness for the obscene levels of child abuse carried out by the Catholic church. Where are those pesky jihadis when you need them..?

My last cat died, despite doing all we could for her vet wise, and as for who would spend thousands to treat a sick cat? who WOULDN'T? jesus fucking christ!

I'd love to have another cat, but it would shall we say, pose some rather unique hazards to a cat in this household. When my last cat was here, so was The Bitch From Hades, my former housemate (who was a complete and utter psychobitch of the very worst kind. She went out and just..well...nicked a cat. Twice in fact, one got away, so she went and stole another one, who decided to stay), no idea where from, so couldn't go and return the cat in question, and the chances of getting a straight, truthful answer out of the bitch from Hades as to where the furball in question came from, are about as high as of my being killed by a stray meteorite.)

Had to convert the lab to a bedroom while that...that creature, that fucking curse was infecting this house, not the cat, the housemate I mean, the cat I took to just fine.

But cats are curious, legendarily so, and they get everywhere. Not something one wants happening where several hundred quid worth of glassware might be set up, things knocked over here could have a lot worse consequences for the cat (and/or people living here) than in most homes. So another cat is out of the question.

It'd only take one flask full of something nasty like phosphorus oxychloride, SOCl2, something sulfurous and stinky, Br2, ICl, ICl3 etc. to raise the devil himself in terms of carnage.

Last pets were killed, too. Not by me, I'd never do such a thing, but fucking swine raided the place and I'm pretty sure used the microwave to kill my widow spiders.

Another spider would be an ideal pet, or else either a scorpion or an Amblypygid (tail-less whipscorpion, they look sort of like a very leggy, flattened out dark coloured praying mantis, similar spiked raptorial arms, Quite harmless to people, aside from capability to give a pinch, or bite if you stuck your fingers in their mouths, but not aggressive creatures, cave dwellers mostly.)
Or, perhaps a Liphistiid, from a primitive, very basal lineage of spiders, that uniquely, retain traces of the segmented body plan of scorpions, from around the time of the evolutionary diversion of spiders and scorpions, nonvenomous, although quite large fangs so could probably give a nip if pissed off, otherwise, completely harmless, and some of the malaysian species look fantastic.

I have a tank somewhere I could use to keep any of them, the widow spiders are small, and large jars can easily provide enough space for their living requirements, quite shy and nonaggressive.

The cat died this evening. I did contact the vet on Friday and describing the symptons, like the cat was poisoned but it wasn't. In the hope something could be done but she didn't reply back.
It had been in there two weeks before and was receiving treatment for an eye infection.

She probably knew it would be untreatable terminal FIV. Slight chance the eye ointment which can be neurotoxic had something to do with it but probably not.

Oh Arnold. I am so very sorry. Pets are family. I really don't know what to say. I hope you're alright my friend. It's always heartbreaking to lose a pet.

I wish.I could give you at hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.