Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ...... Truly gutted for you.

.I've had dogs, cate, even gerbils (they were my first proper pets all my own since I moved out of my parents'; I figured I'd better start small, and if I couldn't keep a couple of gerbils alive, there was no way I was ready for a dog .....) and losing them doesn't get any easier or less painful.

Yet we keep on getting new one's.
You know what you let yourself in for. Animals die.

I see the Pope and his flock of sheeples in Dublin have been praying to 'god' for forgiveness for the obscene levels of child abuse carried out by the Catholic church. Where are those pesky jihadis when you need them..?

Ain't that the truth. It's terrible I literally have no respect for anyone devoutly religious. Especially the sociopaths at the Catholic church

Nose has been streaming all day. Don't know if it's a cold or withdrawals (yes, I have been a naughty girl again), but I've ordered myself a vindaloo and I've got a little CWE on the go. So I'm covered both ways. Been taking Day Nurse all day (swapped 2 for co-codamol, so still within safe limit for paracetamol), just got a couple of Night Nurse now for after the curry (so let's hope there is minimum APAP in that extract). And other things if the NN don't do the business .....

UPDATE 20:15: Curry arrived and eaten, CWE downed. Slight mediciney taste, unsure whether to pass on Night Nurse now. May as well have another doob, might have an effect on me this time.

UPDATE 20:30: Nose seems to have dried up a little bit. Damn. No. Started again. Well, if a CWE didn't stop it, scoring wouldn't have stopped it either; so that's something, I suppose. Wish I had saved some chocolate, instead of pigging out earlier .....

Last edited:
Caught this handsome beast today. A European hornet (Vespa crabro). Gorgeous looking insect. Just look at the size of that stinger - these cunts aren't to be messed with. But funnily enough, they're nowhere near as aggressive as your common wasp (Vespula vulgaris) which are just little cunts.

As an analogy, think of the common wasp as a chav fucked on Frosty Jacks and testosterone; and the hornet as a tooled up bodyguard. Go near the chav and he'll lash out at anything that moves. Approach the bodyguard and you will be in no doubt that if you make one wrong move, you're fucked.

Hornets are like that. They are extremely intimidating and make it clear they are not to be fucked with. But they are less likely to attack for no reason than the common wasp.

I love these things, they are so beautiful and their social structure is amazing...

Sorry about shit photos, they don't do her justice.

We're here. Is there something you feel needs moderating?
Please take care <3

Nah i just know (think?) you're supposed to log in each day so should be about

Ah chinup, keep your chin up...I LOVED Paddington 2, & got a little teary in the cinema at the end
We're all different regarding our own personal addictions to various substances, both legal & illegal & no amount of evidence/source is going to impact on what we crave & submit to when we really fucking want & can obtain it
If only statistics & evidence were all that were needed to tackle addiction, neither of us would be a 'crackhead', a label describing only one aspect of our multi-faceted lives

You've travelled some amazing places that millions of people who never touched drugs could imagine going to, held down a job that you could do again in the future if you wanted to
You also have empathy & care about your parents feelings & not hurting them
You'll be ok X

I bloody love it when Fubar gets all serious & fatherly & talks utter sense - he's right you know (sometimes ;))

thanks!!! and i'm glad i'm not the only one on Paddington.

tbh right now crackhead is pretty much what defines me- 6 months ago i felt there was still a person in there but its just got worse and worse...

going to the amazing places is what makes me want to recover. i posted photos from almost exactly a year ago, when i was 'only' a smackhead in the mountains thread. its heartbreaking that i'll never go somewhere like that again if i carry on like this.

What do you think of that would you spend thousands on a cat?

i bought a second home- 5k in stamp duty alone (oh how life has changed!!!!) because i couldn't find high quality accommodation with my cat. still love that bastard. so sorry yours has passed on though, hope your ok and your home doesn't feel to empty. i can't imagine my home without mine, just not homely.

Nah i just know (think?) you're supposed to log in each day so should be about

Most should log in daily unless something's up .

I have a habit of logging in multiple times a day to check in. Do you feel there is an issue with staff not logging in or you feel staff should post more?

no i was just feeling upset at not getting a hi- or anything at all for me to reply to to alleviate the boredom of being at my parents, and hopefully adding some of the wit and wisdom that got you selected as mod..... ha!

Hiya babes! Better late than. Never??

Ha ha ha wit, suppose it depends on the day and the time ;) We're certainly missing our signature sass lately.

Good evening! I come here mainly for the :sus:

Drugs drugs drugs

Got this massive wooden Gandalf pipe as a birthday present and smoking buds with it lol

Dude, I wanna see this pipe. All sorts of wild pipes are coming to mind!

Dude, I wanna see this pipe. All sorts of wild pipes are coming to mind!

i wish he would display this pipe. Especially if its endorsed by everyone's favourite pipe smoking wizard from the ghettos of middle earth!

I know! C'mon man, bust out the middle earthen pipeware pics!

Hiya babes! Better late than. Never??

Ha ha ha wit, suppose it depends on the day and the time ;) We're certainly missing our signature sass lately.

hello!! bring it back!!!

i've been looking for a thread on rehab- how to know you're ready, how to choose, how to prepare, what to expect it must have been done to death on here but my use of the search function sucks

Inso- I concur, show us your pipe!

also i just read that smoking 40 a day increases your chances of dementia. made me chuckle. i've always considered all of my bad habits as significantly reducing my chance of dementia.

Status
Not open for further replies.