• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

It's fucking amazing how drunk and high one can get in a two hour period:D

Hello!! There's a name from the murky past.

Well done on a year! I put 2 years off gear and Methadone on the belt knotch back on October 7th.
Only 6 months clean from Cocaine, getting there though! Fought off the powers that be and have my 2 year old and 6 month old in my care! <3

Can't give up the drink yet, not ready to give in to total sobriety just yet, don't think I ever will be, but at least I'm no longer a homeless smack and crack head aye!

With you there ccf, I'm not ready to become miss temperance of the decade. :\

I'm not ready to stop drinking either but in a week's time, I have to be sober & able to jump in the car & drive a couple of hours at any time of day or night for the next month or so after that (hell, I'm getting a Bonfire night party out of the way first though)

It has to be done, but reluctant Stopvember is getting closer....and the benefits will far outweigh the negatives (she says breezily after 2 glasses of red)

Big up to all the people who have kicked some habits <3

1997060611_B9713614682Z.1_20171025151512_000_GTCA1P160.1-0.jpg

Would you hit it?
Get your cock and balls sucked at the same time!

Evening all...just checking in make sure we are all present and correct and it looks like the board isn't actually dead..still...and I am as shocked as I can summons in this blurry state...butshocked all the same..people are BACK!

Off the bed have a great one you crazy kids and take care <3

Flo! How are you my beauty? I've missed you around here. I hope you're well. Shambles sends his love. Drop me a PM some time please.

Last edited:
So..... I needed the toilet but as I get up I hear my daughter coming out of her room. I just knew she was headed to my room so I just stood there and lay in wait. Sure enough she turns to come in and screams the house down. I didn't factor Shambles in this fright. He shoots up screaming. I'm now laughing so hard I farted.

Even my best plans backfire ( literally)

So..... I needed the toilet but as I get up I hear my daughter coming out of her room. I just knew she was headed to my room so I just stood there and lay in wait. Sure enough she turns to come in and screams the house down. I didn't factor Shambles in this fright. He shoots up screaming. I'm now laughing so hard I farted.

Even my best plans backfire ( literally)

So you shat yourself because your traumatised daughter freaked Shambles out? Heh, class... =D

I never said I followed through, though that could have been a possibility :\

Ha ha ha ha it must be interesting living in your world FUBAR X

Ha ha ha ha it must be interesting living in your world FUBAR X

Not as interesting as it will be in yours next time the perfect opportunity to very suddenly awaken you from a relaxed state may get :p;)<3

Thems fighting words Mr.Shambles. you know I'm better at stealthing you. You sure you wanna play this game boi? Think carefully.

FUBAR, do we have cockroachs in this country? I've never seen one here.