• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

About to sleep hard right about now. Shifts done and weekend later.

Consumer's become a ladyboy and lives in Bangkok selling his arse for methamphetamine. Nothing changes...
Well its more lady man with hairy chest in a latex french maids uniform. Too much competition in the ladyboy market. You have to find your niche. Not getting much trade but at least the food and meth is cheap here.

consumer prior to donning French maid's outfit, yesterday...

XjmYBXik.jpg

Bloody hell - I've just dreamt that I beat up Donald Trump and made him cry...

Bloody hell - I've just dreamt that I beat up Donald Trump and made him cry...

I had a dream the other day that Kidd rock was in my dream and sang an song about Donald trump. He was on my bed with a bunch of other people and I kicked him off. It was too long to go into but needless to say I wasn't happy when I woke up.

In other news, Sham is in the monsters room making up avatars for himself. All I can hear is "lets put you in crocks" ( Shambles avatar ) "yeah!" " Nah, Let's put you in sandals" ( him...) "With socks!" You'd think number one monster baby was 8 but shes 16! I think they're both 12 hidden in clever disguises TBH.

The joys of bringing two immature gamers together.

I just bought myself a fancy 4k HDR telly. God it's good with Netflix and Doom on the Xbox. It was so good I forgot take any drugs this weekend.

There'd be no point in me having one of them fancy tellies. I have barely got 576i eyesight!

I tried that, ages ago, just before my 17th birthday so I could be sure to read a number plate at 20 metres. Didn't like wearing them except for driving, and by the time I came to the conclusion there was about as much chance of me learning to flap my wings and fly than take control of a motor vehicle at anything greater than walking pace (I can reverse around a corner, park, turn in the road and bring the vehicle to a stop in an emergency. But once I get up out of second gear, every other road user starts trying to kill me. Yes, you, you cow in the blue Fiesta, getting right in my blind spot that time on the Ring Road.) So I decided I was better off out of that game altogether; and I didn't need the glasses, nor did I miss the sensory overload they brought.

Onomatopoeia, i think.

Fuck you, that's all I can mentally hear now!

Fap Fap Fap Fap.

Also, I've never met a yank that uses the term fapping. I've only heard Scottish people use that term.

Pretty sure "drink bleach" predates the internet...

[video=youtube_share;3KSZ4irsrvY]http://youtu.be/3KSZ4irsrvY[/video]

(I'm so bored i'm drinking bleach) :D

Autism was definitely invented by shitcunts on 4chan though

Pretty sure "drink bleach" predates the internet...

[video=youtube_share;3KSZ4irsrvY]http://youtu.be/3KSZ4irsrvY[/video]

(I'm so bored i'm drinking bleach) :D

Autism was definitely invented by shitcunts on 4chan though

That post was pure autism...

Now go drink bleach.

(I joke of course :) )