• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Scottish and Irish all over the planet in my experience - I'm never surprised to meet either anywhere (not that I actually go many places but you get my drift)

I just don't notice the English (given the inherent dullness maybe?) and the Welsh, well they just seem to stay in Wales as a rule

I'm high af on very potent flower so no offense anyone!
one time I met two fellas from fife

I assumed they were German because of their guttural utterances

Took some hours to realise they spoke english lol

met many from fife before and since but these lads were thick on the accent!

pictish blood

Wow.

Some fucking stupid consult that was hired by some owner class union, is suggesting that Finland abandons free public health care and moves onto insurance-based health care. Also, cutting off of pensions

It was great idea to vote right, eh? Now the government is fucking up almost all their voter base. Only owning class benefits.

Wow.

Some fucking stupid consult that was hired by some owner class union, is suggesting that Finland abandons free public health care and moves onto insurance-based health care. Also, cutting off of pensions

It was great idea to vote right, eh? Now the government is fucking up almost all their voter base. Only owning class benefits.
same impulse happenning all over the damn planet 100%

Gonna get messy, I been reading about mixing Pre-gabalin with Cider so I'm gonna try it.

I've gone more upmarket with the booze, Cider House Special as the white cider at £1-£1.10 per litre is horrible and as I've got cash I've treated myself.

Let the experiment begin.....

Haha that was my second guess but theyre generally red n white. Fun times.
My Source for these is of the highest calibre, I trust the person 100% in their ability to acquire things.

I had a shock when I saw they are 100mg each. My first go on them was horrendous but the 2nd go was great and I fell in love with them.

Be interesting to see what happens to me as @axe battler said about mixing them with booze made things get messy and now I'm totally opiate free........

Kinda night you fall asleep and wake up in a pool of your piss and covered in roll up ash at 11:45am the next day.

If you see a BBC News Report of a man totally naked apart from wearing a cardboard print of Gabe the dogs face doing songs like The Can-can but borking and asking where are the stonky cases to people you know my experiment was a 100% success.

My Source for these is of the highest calibre, I trust the person 100% in their ability to acquire things.

I had a shock when I saw they are 100mg each. My first go on them was horrendous but the 2nd go was great and I fell in love with them.

Be interesting to see what happens to me as @axe battler said about mixing them with booze made things get messy and now I'm totally opiate free........

Kinda night you fall asleep and wake up in a pool of your piss and covered in roll up ash at 11:45am the next day.

If you see a BBC News Report of a man totally naked apart from wearing a cardboard print of Gabe the dogs face doing songs like The Can-can but borking and asking where are the stonky cases to people you know my experiment was a 100% success.
Good luck, brother!