• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just really not into the whole two-person sex thing. Give me a couple of sets of fully-charged NiCads, though, and I'm a very happy antelope :) :) :)

Group sex is either incredible or the worst idea ever.
There is never any middle ground!

Good afternoon EADD <3 (hey Evey - nice to see you back [I think :p])

I hope everyone is enjoying the week and are looking forward to the weekend.

Have a great one everyone
Bear

Yea I've missed your daily visits here :) You're fun, honest n sincere - please come more ofyen like you used to? (If you're able to). Shame in a way cause when I was on my month infraction it become busy again so I was looking forward to beinf apart of that n it!/ fone quiet again :D HEATHENS I TELL THEE! Where's Shambles gone? He was posting a lot lately n he makes interesting posts.

I need food but I can't bare the thought lf eating anything.

Evey

Commix in the wise words of my long dead Nan "there's a Jack for every Jill" ..Jill for every Jilll jack for every Jack..depends what you want..just sex,soul mate etc...

Heh, I quite like that. It's a bit more eloquent than what my Granda used to say: ''There's an arse for every seat'' :D

Alas not always a seat for every arse. Ever play musical chairs?

He's busy =D

I don't think any excessive detail delving is required regarding you and t'fella' being "busy" is there?
Bleedin' pervs! ;)

Group sex is either incredible or the worst idea ever.There is never any middle ground!

For the love of your sheets - Use water based lube (and a shower curtain under the sheet will save the mattress) wait what are we talking about

Yea I've missed your daily visits here :) You're fun, honest n sincere - please come more ofyen like you used to? (If you're able to). Shame in a way cause when I was on my month infraction it become busy again so I was looking forward to beinf apart of that n it!/ fone quiet again :D HEATHENS I TELL THEE! Where's Shambles gone? He was posting a lot lately n he makes interesting posts.

I need food but I can't bare the thought lf eating anything.

Evey

I had that mouth like you ate glass last month - eat cold or soft stuff, yogurt, mash potato, melon smoothies (few years down the line you start buying complan, then you start mixing it with speed 8(, hello nuthouse.

Alas not always a seat for every arse. Ever play musical chairs?

Wow it's sexy Sadie <3 -I hope that your alright (not sure if this is PC etc) love ?

I have been advised that I should probably log off 8(.

Have a great one (tramps piss/trees)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have just come within a gnat's pube of asking a software vendor "Are you fucking shitting me?" When I ask how to do something that ought to be trivially simple (concatenating multiple database fields into one field in a HTTP POST request), I absolutely do not expect the answer to be "You can't". I mean, that's just un-be-fucking-lievable. Not just bollocks, M&S bollocks.

I knew there was a reason why I have never paid for a piece of software in my life. And if the sort of software you have to pay for is all as shit as this, then I probably am never likely to break the habit of a lifetime.

I might actually have a bit of fun with them on Monday, because it just feels wrong to let such a crime against decent programming practices stand.

Julie-Boo, I need you!

Endeavouring to learn basic Python code, help me, you wonderful cyborg! <3

Well, I have just come within a gnat's pube of asking a software vendor "Are you fucking shitting me?" When I ask how to do something that ought to be trivially simple (concatenating multiple database fields into one field in a HTTP POST request), I absolutely do not expect the answer to be "You can't". I mean, that's just un-be-fucking-lievable. Not just bollocks, M&S bollocks.

I knew there was a reason why I have never paid for a piece of software in my life. And if the sort of software you have to pay for is all as shit as this, then I probably am never likely to break the habit of a lifetime.

I might actually have a bit of fun with them on Monday, because it just feels wrong to let such a crime against decent programming practices stand.

Computer bore.

Julie-Boo, I need you!

Endeavouring to learn basic Python code, help me, you wonderful cyborg! <3

I learnt enough Python to get by from here:

https://www.codecademy.com/learn/python

evening folks,

Nice weather + nice weed + last bit of gear + 50ml methadone + 3 lagers = feel good mode

Sorry, Sprout, I'm strictly from the Perl side of the tracks. Perl would be a white Transit van, in the programming-languages-as-cars metaphor. Python just weirds me out. I think I just have a pathological aversion to misusing the + operator to concatenate strings.

Well, there's got to be something I can't do .....

Cheers fella'!
If nothing else it gives me an outlet for the tweaking. ;)

All good. Being a whitespace language makes Python ideal for those with OCD-like tendencies like me. I love it, but I only use it for writing interfaces between Maya (the 3D software I'm currently using) and the xml data that stores various parts of the game I'm working on. I haven't done much standalone stuff.

Sorry, Sprout, I'm strictly from the Perl side of the tracks. Perl would be a white Transit van, in the programming-languages-as-cars metaphor. Python just weirds me out. I think I just have a pathological aversion to misusing the + operator to concatenate strings.

You could concatenate like this instead?

'%s%s' % (string1,string2)

Or:

'{0}{1}'.format(string1,string2)

Or:

''.join([string1,string2])

evening folks,

Nice weather + nice weed + last bit of gear + 50ml methadone + 3 lagers = feel good mode

Don't knoe if you're still around. That sounds nice. Is 50mg methadone your stablising dose now? It seems to work differently how they treat methadone to subs. With subs they just put you in the stabilising dose straight away. A lot of my friends on methadone had their dose increased gradually until at a stablising dose. Is this because subs contains naloxone whereas obviously methadone doesn't so they're possibly preventing people overdoses on too high a dose of methadone.

I'm bored lol wish someone was up.

Evey

13263789_1199123983453263_7798634332472999478_n.jpg

perl is OG. it can do almost anything, if you use it like a boss.

python doesn't even use semicolons to end lines for fucks sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.