• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of ending lines: I do miss a working nose at times....

At my local supermarket they finally installed automatic tills a few months ago so I went ahead and bought a family pack of 2ml syringes without having to deal with bad looks from the cashier. I'm on a subutex script(6mgs a day, weekly pickup), and I've started a new routine of celebrating clinic day, which is on monday so it's conveniently aligned with a new episode of Game of Thrones coming out. So on mondays after I pick up my script I plug 1 mg of buprenorphine and then watch the new GoT episode. So far I've tried this new route with alpha-pvp and methylone too, with the former I couldn't believe what I'd been missing, even more satisfying that hitting the alluminium foil.

Also I'm so glad I got on the subs script in January, right now with the imminent ban in the UK, if I had been still on kratom I would have been royally fucked as my two main suppliers are about to shut down for good. My thoughts are with those who depend on kratom and benzos and are about to be shafted by this idiotic piece of legislation. My doctor said I was the first person he encountered who sought treatment for kratom addiction, first he put me on 4 mgs of bupre but that wasn't enough to hold me 24 hours, so upped to 6mgs.

There has to be a way this bill can be legally challenged, I mean at the end of the day, they're not going to shut down Costa Coffees even though their product can keep you awake at night.

Last edited:
[MENTION=154734]Mental Kenny[/MENTION] - maybe when what is still largely an unknown factor; the number of people that have become dependent on benzos, kratom, noids, and all other addictive LHs start turning up at ERs or GPs in their hundreds, or thousands, when their stockpiles run out. Who am i kidding, as if our Tory government listens to Drs individually or en mass, or has any kind of heart to care about the fate of 'drug addicts'. :\

Sad state of affairs, the bill does seem so idiotic, I mean, it's in complete disregard of any notion of harm reduction or science-based approach on policy. That's something a despot in Dubai would pass, not a European democracy(well sort of).

I fear a lot of people won't even show up at their doctors in fear of being shamed and/or prosecuted, many will suffer in silence, alone. I'm obviously not familiar with the UK legal system, but there has to be a way to challenge it. The scariest thing are the benzos, given the reluctance to prescribe by many doctors and the amount of years benzos have been easily available online, there must be quite a few benzo dependent people out there. Many might not even be aware that benzos have severe WDs.

Imo the worse thing was that they allowed the LH market to flourish for so long, all that extra tax presumably. It's like you cannot freely allow the sale of alcohol or tobacco for several years and then suddenly decide to ban everything. Lots of people are going to become habituated during that time. Why allow it to go on for so long, if HR was their real intention, the peacemeal approach to legislation so far has only lead to the sale of ever more unknown, untested, and dangerous compounds. If the likes of Theresa May had any social conscience they would hang their heads in shame at the way they have failed to deal with this issue on anything resembling a scientific or rational baisis. :|

[MENTION=154734]Mental Kenny[/MENTION] great to see you back.

The whole prohibition thing stinks msking people criminals for wanting some relief or for what they put in their bodies. I don't know if anything will ever change or if there will ever be a solution. I hope so. We wouldn't need an RC ban if drugs were legalised n regulated. The whole RC era had gone against harm reduction with having to write "strictly not for human consumption," n thus being forced not to give out, at least if estimates, dose instructions n useful HR advice.

I cannot begin to imagine how many lives BL has saved by giving out dose information n other relevant HR advice but what of the many others who are not aware of sites like Bluelight. To make matters worse they kept on banning RCs knowing full well that companies would come up with another which could possibly be more dangerous. Hiw is that looking out for people?

I don't see how it will. Yes some of us are giving up RCs but i want off this shit so, for me, it's an excuse. But for many who are not ready or don't wish to stop, will find ways of obtaining these RCs possibly cut witb goodness knows what. What if, for instance, @f.u.b.a.r goes in search of 3-FPM, finds some n ends up dead or hospitalised as it was cut with something dead (sorry FUBZ I needecto use a real example to highlight tge seriousness of thus issue). Why not, instead, enforce some strict rules on vendors of RCs that they provide dose n relevant HR instructions. Surely that makes more commin sense?

I'm concerned we're going to lose people over this, not necessarily meaning people on BL but I don't see this as positive at it. If anything it's controlling as they're basically telling people what they can n cannot put into their body. I doubt imagine many watch soaps here but Coronation Street is currently running a story where a lady who is disabled n has an electronic wheelchair, is in so much pain she's stated using cannibis so that she can function n do what she can to look after her child n do her job without debilitating pain. No one has empathy with her situation at all apart from her ex, Gary, who got some for her but was caught n ended up in trouble for supplying her. It's a shame because she's basically being made into a criminal just for putting some into her body that will alleviate her pain. How is this wrong? My heart went out to her n I felt like crying myself. I know it's only make-believe n that she's not really in pain but there are many people in this situation n they should not be made into criminals for trying to manage something they did not choose to have to put up with - pain.

Shall we discuss this? What are you thoughts on this?

Evey

urrggh my head 8( - I know I was in here last night and probably talking bollocks but I was (and I am still) having a great one and just wanted to touch base so to speak.

In my fuckedupenuss over the last few days I actually forgot to call the liqour store 8o - had my porridge and got quite a shock that I had no vodka. I had half a shave and off we went (thankfully he could drive) and normal service has resumed.

I hope that everyone is enjoying the weekend <3

Have a great one

Bear

[MENTION=154734]Mental Kenny[/MENTION]
I don't see how it will. Yes some of us are giving up RCs but i want off this shit so, for me, it's an excuse. But for many who are not ready or don't wish to stop, will find ways of obtaining these RCs possibly cut witb goodness knows what. What if, for instance, @f.u.b.a.r goes in search of 3-FPM, finds some n ends up dead or hospitalised as it was cut with something dead (sorry FUBZ I need to use a real example to highlight tge seriousness of thus issue).

Evey

When the inevitable happens and I'm once again forced to turn to the criminal underworld for my head candy, I certainly won't be looking for 3fpm. However much I like this stuff, I find the unique quality and magic it once possessed to have evaporated months ago. It's no match for the classic stimulants and simply isn't potent enough to stand the level of adulteration that prohibition elicits, so is unlikely to be a staple on the black market.

Strangely, I don't find it addictive in the slightest - fiendish and compulsive while it's there, admittedly - but when it's gone I don't crave it at all.

So from next Thursday onwards, it's goodbye 3fpm, hello amphetamines...

I'd like to try amphetamine sometimes but not for a few years yet. I've always wanted to try speed but I've responsibilities now. Some day. Yeah 3-FPM lost that amazing 3-FPM-magic that was so incredibly tranquil. Oh wow I remember that but gone now. It's kinda comparable to the process of pushing out a good shit. It feels ace, almost orgasmic your there pushing these rocks through the tunnel of your ass n next thing... Plop! the brown rock has fallen out the ass n flushed away while you're sat with a dirty ass crack with no where to go.

There is a strange thing about 3. It seems like its not working then BANG you're all tranquil, you don't care about anything, all is tranquil n everyone/thing else can go tae fuck. I wish I could box that feeling n keep it always.

But 3-FPM soooo much drama a few months ago I found myself telling my whole family how much n paid for my hair extensions - something I'm usually secretive over. oooooopppse!

Evey

Last edited:
Strangely, I don't find it addictive in the slightest - fiendish and compulsive while it's there, admittedly - but when it's gone I don't crave it at all.

Absolutely this. I think a lot of people have some funny ideas what addiction means. It's a word that needs a new, universal definition. Might solve a lot of problems.

I'd like to tru amphetamine sometimes but not for a few yeard yet. I've always wanted to try speed but I've responsibilities now. Some day. Yeah 3-FPM lost that amazing 3-FPM that was so incredibly tranquil. Oh wow I remembet that but gone now. It's kinda comparable to the process of pushing out a good shit. It feel ace, almost orgasmic your there push these rock threw the tunnel of your ass n next thing... Plop the brown rock has fallen out the ass n flushed away while you're sat with a dirty ass crack with no where to go.

Evey

Don't try amphetamine if you find 3fpm at all addictive.

Fuckin love your analogy though - losing the magic is like having a good shit and when it's gone all you're left with is a shitty crack. Classic! =D

Finally got around to testing one of some 2cb pills I got ages ago last night (yellow monkey head shaped press, edit: apparently it's the Paul Frank logo, hence why I couldn't find anything, pic here: http://i.imgur.com/IFSpG0g.jpg ). Tested green with Marquis but I really stuffed up chipping a bit off to test so rather than put a broken pill back in the bag I chucked it down the hatch for the hell of it, not expecting to much. Turns out they're quite a decent dose! Normally pressed 2cb pills are what feels like about 15mg (from my memory of having proper powder) so I take two at a time, but I'd have been proper munted off two of these! Had a bit of ketamine too, was not on this planet for a little while heh. Had to have a xanax to get to sleep, but managed to function pretty normally all day today, out for lunch with an old mate and his family. Bit sleepy now though, thankfully nothing to do tomorrow either so going to try to blast through the rest of Uncharted 4. Hope y'all having a good weekend <3

Last edited:
Aye, alongside such classics as 'Not Vape Away', 'Crankin' in the vein' and 'Cathy's Brown'... =D

Aye, alongside such classics as 'Not Vape Away', 'Crankin' in the vein' and 'Cathy's Brown'... =D

You're on 3-FPM at mo aint you? I reckon you'll miss more than you think. Don't they basically guce glucous tgese days passing it in as paste. Do you think you'll try methanthetamine?

Evey

You're on 3-FPM at mo aint you? I reckon you'll miss more than you think. Don't they basically guce glucous tgese days passing it in as paste. Do you think you'll try methanthetamine?

Evey

I'm on something claimed to be 3fpm yes, but after the initial buzz for a few hours yesterday, I've been struggling to get much more out of it. I've already done my grieving for the substance formally known as 3, and have resigned myself to the fact my tongue might actually get chance to heal...

Absolutely this. I think a lot of people have some funny ideas what addiction means. It's a word that needs a new, universal definition. Might solve a lot of problems.

indeed i dont find the stuff addictive atall, or particularly enjoyable. i have dabbed 10mg now and then when i needed to really apply myself to some schooolwork, since its not as sketchy as ethylphenidate but on the whole bleh.

fucking weekends. the end of a shit week.

Oh dear did you get powder or crystal? I have crystal its not bad to be honest. Day one I was ill n nauseous but after that it's ok, oh apart from a few side affects :) Are you sure yours is cut or could it be your tolerance? Do you feel that your tolerance for amphetamine will be raised due to 3 or are stimulants not affect tolerance for other stims?

Evey

Status
Not open for further replies.