• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode CXCVI -- I'm on my cycle, who wants a backie?

ear plugs ? I had some a while back that came as little soft balls of a waxy substance with a kinda cotton wool outer, you just molded them into your ears, they worked quite well, at the time Mrs A was heavy with child and her snoring was epic with no chance of her rolling over.

I routinely sleep with an ear plug in my left ear to combat the excesses of the Snuffleupagus. :|

I can recommend Moldex Spark Plug earplugs. Guaranteed to drown out the noise of helicopters, motorbike air buffeting, babies on airplanes, and WIVES. ;)

So that's what the degauss button on old CRT monitors was for. To hide my position on the internet! Cool. %)

Hah, my position is highly compromised :sus:

It's all good though, it's not like I have anything to hide :D

Raas' ban ends Saturday so hopefully place will pick up. It's gone down hill since he was banned I'm afraid.
Evey

raas is banned? That explains why it's been less annoying around here.

|~~~~~|        _____       _____ 
_____ \~~~/ /~~~~\ / __| / __|
| = |\ | | | o / \ / _ _ \ /
| = | \ |~| | | | /~~~ \ \ || || \ \
| = | | \ \_/ / | |___ \ \ ||_|| \ \
_______| = |__|____ \____/ |_____||\__| ||___||\__| |
| = |\ \____/ \____/
| =================== | \
|_______ = _______| | DIED FOR YOUR FATNESS
\ | = |\ \ |
\_____| = | \_______\|
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
|_____| | dg
\ \ |
\______\|

Clever pic, did you do that or is it just cut and paste?

I'll gladly take the 'annoying' baton on for a few days :)

Im not banned you plonkers.

Ceres being an agitated bigot. Glad things are progressing here

I smell weed. Neighbours and their nice smelling... smells. Damn them. I'm gonna nod off soon. Lately I've been falling asleep mid youtube lecture and waking up to find I'm like 5 hours/videos/topics deep and I'm not arranged in bed comfortably. It's a hard life I know ;)

Night people :)

G'night, Tangy.

And welcome back, Raas. I hope you realise the pressure's on you to somehow make this entire place great again. :sus:

G'night from me too.

I'm full of anticipation for the step change in the general quality of posting about the place now Raas has reaped he befits of his reprieve and returned to the fold.

As has been the case for as long as I can recall the forum has gone to shit and we have it from a .....source that this will change significantly due to this happy event.

No pressure but apart from the odd individual the place seems to be ticking over with a generally chirpy and jovial ambiance but I'm assured the only way is up...baby

Welcome back Rass-mataz :) Let's resurrect this forum like the easter bunny did in the bible. :)

Called sassy bitch before 7am.. today is going to be a good one.. :D

37SP7C6.jpg

Nothing better than a sassy bitch in the early hours my lovely! <3

So today's the day SM comes out as a chemtrail enthusiast.

Wake up sheeple !

So today's the day SM comes out as a chemtrail enthusiast.

Wake up sheeple !

If there is something strange in your neighbourhood. Who are you gonna call??

NSFW:
kveA1b7.jpg

(I can feel mah dyslexia flaring up again)

I'm full of anticipation for the step change in the general quality of posting about the place now Raas has reaped he befits of his reprieve and returned to the fold.

As has been the case for as long as I can recall the forum has gone to shit and we have it from a .....source that this will change significantly due to this happy event.

I'd like to see Raas's fully documented plans concerning the improvement of EADD in advance, so they can be reviewed by the committee. I expect to see - at the very least - a bulleted executive summary (in Powerpoint) on my desk by close of business tomorrow, addressed to the "Unofficial Unelected Shop Steward of EADD Bluelight Crew".

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Felix. (retired)

Fresh snow on Ben Wyvis this morning. What is that about.