• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode CXCVI -- I'm on my cycle, who wants a backie?

Beautiful sunshine here the now, pishing rain for the next two days. Fuck it!!! :!

Spent a week in the mountains of Mourne a while back. Wet. Very wet.

Has it fuck. Place has gone to shit.. ;)

I'm glad you confirmed that, that fact it's gone to shit doesnt actually make me look good but it helps in not showing me up too much for the charlatan that I am.

Didnt get back from work till 8pm FFS, is it any wonder I need chemical assistance ;)

Same here mate.. Out at 7am, back at 8pm. Work sucks ass....

(Place hasn't really gone to shit y'know)

I did get a bit of sleep last night, just tm to get through as I have Friday off.

I'm currently trying to get some work shizzle done so I can pretend to be productive tomorrow while actually just feking about with stuff. I quite fancy having a go at this Windows 10 thing on one of my 'dirty' laptops....that sounds so very wrong

Very poor show, of this is supposed to be the step change in forum standards we were assured would be delivered upon Raas's return it's woefully lacking.....in anything.

I'm going back to my protocol manuals and trying to grapple with decimal, Hex and binary all in the same message....who the fek wrote this shite 8)

In fact it can wait for a bit while I have a break and see if I can find a half decent barebones desktop, mini me needs more power for his Minecraft and the faith old dell Desktop just isnt up to the job.

what ever happened to the lovely lady marmalade? that chicki was cool as fuck (and pretty to boot). did she od on alprazolam, or is she an alt now?

All going well, I should hopefully receive some lovely post to pick up after work, then heading out :D

Very poor show, of this is supposed to be the step change in forum standards we were assured would be delivered upon Raas's return it's woefully lacking.....in anything.

I see your stick! No poking of bears!;) Naughty boy!! =D

You twisted bastard! I REALLY like you! =D <3

This says as much about me as it does about you :D...I'm off to work but have had to resort to pogering chemicals to get the motivations together 8)

This says as much about me as it does about you :D...I'm off to work but have had to resort to pogering chemicals to get the motivations together 8)

Oh I know I'm a twisted fuck! My mother didn't refer to me as Wednesday Addams for nothing!

My parents used to joke I was Wednesday too. We should be evil twinsies, Sadie :p