European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings : CXXXV: There ain't no party like a PV party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear agriculture is a very rewarding vocation. Though farmers often say they get a raw deal.

I hear agriculture is a very rewarding vocation. Though farmers often say they get a raw deal.

Farmers may get a raw deal but that's why I buy fair trade products, you should try it sometime.

UK Legal Highs market largest in Europe

_68390628_europe_2drugs464x426.gif

I'm really not cut out for manual labour or any kind of hard physical work at all, those few hours nearly killed me.

I wish there was a job for testing beds or something like what Ken Kesey did in the mad house testing drugs is more my kind of work.
I don't get hoe people do a normal weeks work, even when I have worked I hated it so much.

It's not that I'm lazy, I just get fed up really quick.

You get used to it after about 2 weeks. At first it seems that you won't make 2 weeks . I was a site go fer for 3/4 months . I'm pretty small guy as well.

I've done hard graft before Brimz in all types of jobs, the worst was house & office removal all over the UK which could mean Upton a 14 hour day but the last few years I've done nada, the most work I habe done if lifting a tooter to my mouth.
Feels like my youthful energy has left me behind & I'm stuck in this broke down body.

I'm really wanting to do something
with myself as I do have drive vut what it is exactly I'm still not sure.

I get so sick of just drifting along watching everyone get married etc
& I'm stuck in some hole chasing my next bag or 2g of MXE.
I wonder what my purpose is on earth every day, but the answer I get I don't like.

I've done hard graft before Brimz in all types of jobs, the worst was house & office removal all over the UK which could mean Upton a 14 hour day but the last few years I've done nada, the most work I habe done if lifting a tooter to my mouth.
Feels like my youthful energy has left me behind & I'm stuck in this broke down body.

I get so sick of just drifting along watching everyone get married etc
& I'm stuck in some hole chasing my next bag or 2g of MXE.
I wonder what my purpose is on earth every day, but the answer I get I don't like.

Join the gym if you can afford it, after the first few weeks you'll find you have a lot more energy throughout the day and actually notice a difference in well being, plus the confidence boost helps with a lot of aspects of life

Yeah thinking about it i was a lad n this was b4 my 17 year habit . Doubt i would last a day now .

I do however cycle 20 miles at the least every week & help to keep a huge garden in a nice state .

Be interesting to see an updated graphic detailing each country's drug legislation.

I don't mind manual labour myself, as long as it's not tedious, which it often is. That goes for anything else I do tho. Did like working on the farm my sister kept monghorse at tho, I am like a pygmy weightlifter so got all the carrying and building and shovelling and whatnot shafted down to me.

edit: they also used me to figure out if we had magic mushrooms in the field too which was was nice yet unsettling. obviously not a taste test tho.

yeah but you aren't nearing 40 with a DVT & well , just enjoy your youth mate :D

I'm dreading going back to work because I'm out of shape. Like others have said give it a few weeks and you'll be fine. I expect it to be very hard work until I get back into the swing of things.

I'm seriously considering committing myself to a mental health ward.
Been self harming too much lately and thinking of killing myself every day - Not that I plan to do it every day, but knowing that I've the possibility to do so practically whenever I think I should then...
... Urg I don't know. I will take my life before anything that's a life-threatening-illness wishing to do so itself than let it claim me. I may do before that.
Ramble ramble ramble bullshit bullshit waa waa.

--- Edit ---

I'm so, so, so sososososo sorry to those who are going through worse times than I - Whether it's mental or physical health problems.
It's really shitty of me to say such things really isn't it.

Yes please do get help Monsta. Also I'm not sure what makes you think others have it worse, sounds like you're having a pretty bad time of time it <3

I mean, fuck all that skip chat :D you're clearly not enjoying yourself. Speak to a professional.

Or us amateurs ;) But also a pro if you're feeling that bad.

New Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.