European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings : CXXXV: There ain't no party like a PV party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Smart kid. Saying that though I get blown away daily with how kids absorb knowledge having one myself and all. I may have said it before but I always thought kids picked things up slowly like getting stuff gradually. Not the case. One day my little one can't read the next she can read everything. It's amazing. No stopping her now. Her reading and writing is astonishing.

Anyone interested in the Sony Smartwatch 2? Looks like it could be useful or is it just a novelty remote control for your phone which won't take off?

Yeah, it's mad innit? I watched him grow up til he was nearly three and we were really close until I moved away, just as he was getting properly conversational, so it was a huge shock to come home to essentially a mini adult. We were having discussions on trading cards and stuff while his mum cleaned, had him telling me how he likes the older Tom and Jerry cartoons better, and he was explaining what she was doing on Skyrim, it was pretty impressive. Now it takes me fucking ages to learn something. I'd love to be a kid again, closest I ever get is mushrooms now <3

Haha aye, I hadn't seen em in ages til I was baby-sitting him, but they are genuinely good. Makes me miss my old Looney Tunes VHS tapes and all that. Think kids shows were a lot cleverer way back when, was watching summat the other day that actually had me laughing. Was a lot more adult subtext I think.

Yeah that's weird because as a kid I never noticed but got a load of old cartoons for us to watch together and noticed a lot of adult humour subtly placed myself. Foghorn Leghorn being a good example.

I say, I say boy.<3

Why did none of you tell me that whacking a load of codeine was a brilliant cure for flu/virus?

I thought this was a Harm Reduction forum.

Harm reduced.

opiatoids cure everything till you stop...

hence why I'm still in bed.

Glad to have you feeling spiffing, SHM.

Sort of makes sense that Opiates will take away symptoms (some atleast) of a cold or flu - Just take a glance at what one is like without their Opiate of choice:
First effects for most people - Cold / Flu-like symptoms.

Afternoon all.
Woke up late so I've totally screwed up my last day of Flucloxacillin but it's done the job already so I'll just continue as normal.

Might watch a bit of Wimbledon.

Have a lovely, muggy day all <3

Snolly. I've decided what I'm getting you for Christmas. This.

Ahhhh that is amazing! Definitely need one of them. And an olde worlde telly to complete the experience, obv. It looks a bit like an N64 had a baby with a toaster <3

edit: I just got to shout at kids in the street cos they kept hitting tennis balls against my window, and they actually ran away. I feel so powerful. And kinda bad. But mostly powerful. They've not started doing it again though!

Last edited:
opiatoids cure everything till you stop...

hence why I'm still in bed.

Too true!!

Hope you aint really sick, once you kicked the physical part you then have the crushing depression & weeks of none sleep too.

It's the only thing I really regret getting into but MXE is a God send in those times.

I just got to shout at kids in the street cos they kept hitting tennis balls against my window, and they actually ran away. I feel so powerful. And kinda bad. But mostly powerful. They've not started doing it again though!

Haha, probably away to get bricks :sus:

Too true!!

Hope you aint really sick, once you kicked the physical part you then have the crushing depression & weeks of none sleep too.

It's the only thing I really regret getting into but MXE is a God send in those times.

Could be a lot worse, just anxiety, depression, chest pains, sneezing, aches and skits ;)

And this is just low dose kratom - 5-7g a day - although fairly long-term. And maybe a bit of poppies and AH7921.

About to give in and take 3g to kill the pain.

I'll swap ya it for my sweats, hallucinations, and wobbliness? Fuck SSRIs and fuck being disorganised. Nah hope ya manage to get through it tho, sounds pretty ruff

Aye haha, in all the wrong ways n all. We'll all be reet tho :D

My best wishes to you Knock, I can't comment on Kratom or some Morphine RC withdrawal as I only do smack, but opiate withdrawal is horrible in any form.

I wish you luck, only 3/4 days left to go :(

Thanks it's appreciated. Small dose of Kratom is working it's magic anyway. Fuck cold turkey let's have a taper ;)

My hair is starting to grow back. I had come to hope it would re-emerge with colour but nope fraid not it's just as grey as before. No ingrowns though so I might whip it off again :)

Ah knock I heard AH7921 has particularly rough WDs. Good luck anyway :\

Status
Not open for further replies.