• EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings : CXXXV: There ain't no party like a PV party

Status
Not open for further replies.

masaz

Bluelight Crew
Old thread here

Morning snolly.

If you play against real folk the video wall shows the persons webcam footage. :)

Haha, ace :D I gotta try that later on then. I've got right into flash games and stuff, played some decent ones on Newgrounds recently. I like me puzzles and that.

Chuffed with myself because I managed to figured out the combo lock to my Dad's office to reset the router while he's out. Checked out which buttons had the most wear on the side, straight in first attempt, boom. I also discovered that the reason he looks pregnant despite cycling 30 miles a day and working in the garden while not at work is because he hides all the junk food in there, the utter bastard.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Dad has a thing for pork pies. But he's one of those that can eat and eat and eat and still stay slim. Annoying.

Ooh, he's lucky. Seems to be a curse in our family, we're all skinny until we hit our 20s and then it goes downhill. My sister is skinny and doesn't eat huge amounts but she's slowly getting there, she's 22 next week. When she comments on our weight we just tell her she's next. Mind I've lost a stone since I packed in drinking so there's still hope.

Shit, I want a pork pie now. Morrisons do lovely cheese and pickle ones <3

Yeah Snolly. I've been sat at home doing nothing but stuffing my face while on the sick so you can guess the outcome. Been losing a bit on the build up to starting my job but I know when I'm back in work the weight will drop off.

I used to love those pork pies with pickle in when I was a meat eater. Those and sausage rolls and scotch eggs. Enjoy it you. <3

Yep yep, one of the many pitfalls of being on the sick :( Yeah work is good for it. My best mate was in same position as me, booze-related bloat, but as soon as he got back into work it's fallen off the cunt. He's looking good tho and we've both made a pledge to stop drinking together and get to the gym.

Didn't know you were veggie, I keep wanting to do the same but yeah, pork pies and scotch eggs would make it hard. Am tempted tho, Mrs Snolls doesn't eat meat but she's a brilliant cook. Thing is, she has no problem with cooking meat sooooo I still get overfed when I'm there <3:D

Yep yep, one of the many pitfalls of being on the sick :( Yeah work is good for it. My best mate was in same position as me, booze-related bloat, but as soon as he got back into work it's fallen off the cunt. He's looking good tho and we've both made a pledge to stop drinking together and get to the gym.

Didn't know you were veggie, I keep wanting to do the same but yeah, pork pies and scotch eggs would make it hard. Am tempted tho, Mrs Snolls doesn't eat meat but she's a brilliant cook. Thing is, she has no problem with cooking meat sooooo I still get overfed when I'm there <3:D

No I don't mind handling meat or cooking meat for my two carnivores. I only switched since Christmas just gone but it's no big deal really. I've got Quorn sausages so I'm happy.

It must be great living with someone who does all the cooking Snolly. What's your other half like in the kitchen? I'm a fucking nightmare to be around. If someone else is cooking I'm overly judgmental to the point that they give up and I take over or if someone is in the kitchen when I'm cooking they soon wish they weren't and retreat sharpish. Typical chef material.

...and yeah scotch eggs were the biggest test. Like MM I have a butchers nearby that if you get there early enough can have them still warm and oozing with grease when you bite into them. I used to get one for me and the little one for lunch after she ran round like a nutter at the local park on the way home. Delicious. <3

Pork pies. Hmmm sometimes yay and sometimes nay. Scotch eggs however....

Always yay. Damn my conscience and the film Babe.

Haha your conscience has the right idea....

Damn just hit me now that this time last year I was at Sonar festival enjoying the off parties. Unreal fucking time that was.

Ooh right, how'd you find it giving up meat? I gotta say I probably eat more Quorn than actual meat. I love pork and steak, but I actually prefer Quorn's chicken nuggets and chicken burgers for some reason. The bacon is...visually interesting...but had a bacon and egg sarnie with it and it held up well.

The missus is brilliant in the kitchen, and she comes from a fairly big Asian family so she's all about cooking shitloads of things from various arcane lands ;) Love it. My old housemate was a bit like you haha, a lot of the time he'd just take over my cooking and fuss about doing it himself, but I appreciated it to be honest. He'd also cook for me when I was too drunk. Remember one night he made me eggy bread, brought it into my room, sat and talked with me and then tucked me into bed <3

Never had a warm scotch egg, holy shit from what you say I've been missing out entirely.

You have. They are like a small taste of angels lips. Probably. Dammit if God loves all his creations why the fuck did he make pigs taste so damn good? He didn't think that one through. Make them taste like shit then we won't slaughter them and use the meat to encase an egg you dummy. God. What does he know?

I find the Quorn chicken surprisingly like the mechanically produced minced chicken used in a lot of products. It's funny the first time I tried one I had to fish the box out of the bin to check they were meat free. Kinda disturbing really. The burgers are shit but the sausages are excellent. A fine product in there own right.

Switching to veggie only diet was a breeze really. A lot easier than quitting smoking. At first I would crave meat and just wanted a big fat juicy burger but it passed and now I find the idea a bit weird. I like cheese and eggs fortuneltly though otherwise I would starve. =D

My wife when she was at uni used to live with an Indian girl. Stunningly beautiful she was. Her skin was immaculate. Anyway she always used to think I needed feeding up when I came round and that my missus wouldn't feed me enough. Wow. Amazing fodder. Although when she did chapatis she would set the fire alarms off and everyone on the block would complain. Not me though I had a face full of chapati and fresh homemade riata.

Last edited:
You have. They are like a small taste of angels lips.

When I read this and scrolled up I'd never have guessed you meant scotch eggs, I was thinking some actual edible food ;P

I can't eat quorn stuff, I just cook vegeterian food, asian , indian, nom. Do eat some chicken and fish though, not totally vegetarian.

I've gone off scotch eggs a bit since watching Alan Partridge, unfortunately.

Am I the only one going through a bad patch? Last couple of months have been utter shite and it's looking to be one of the worst summers ever. Wish I could just fast forward to autumn.

Status
Not open for further replies.