• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings : CXXIII : Get out of Bed you fuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did I. Not sure how berky it is though. Is it berkesque to not be au fait with the acronyms of any and all drug paraphernalia? Is fairly obscure unless you're into wooden vapourisers really. Unless it isn't in which case I feel like a berk.

owww bandw..

they do have a lifetime guarantee.

I bet if you send them that photo, they'd send you a new one.

:| maybe you should send it back to the manufacturers, tell them it's developed a fault.

Ha I might just do that :D They might send me another for humour value, orrrr maybe not. either way gotta be worth the price of a couple of stamps.

I had to google ''MFLB''. I feel like a berk.

Don't feel like that, its pretty unrecognisable. Closed coffin for sure.

Do you really think so MM or are you just trying to cheer me up?

So did I. Not sure how berky it is though. Is it berkesque to not be au fait with the acronyms of any and all drug paraphernalia? Is fairly obscure unless you're into wooden vapourisers really. Unless it isn't in which case I feel like a berk.

Maybe if I smoked weed, I would have got it.

Mods, close these Gibberings, 1001 posts already...

I'm sorry. I'm high. All this has no sense for the moment.

Whats peoples thoughts on the meteor thing? puts things into perspective, living in a destructive volatile universe on a little spinning ball of rock, life is fragile

Fuck off debaser, you fucking have some nerve coming in here. Fuck off and stay out of EADD.

Whats peoples thoughts on the meteor thing? puts things into perspective, living in a destructive volatile universe on a little spinning ball of rock, life is fragile

wOXE8rC.png

Shit happens.

Or a deity is pissed off about the gay marriage thing.

One or t'other.

You decide.

brimz in the building cover the ears of yer children :)

Peace kin folk

Evenin', Brimz :)

I have no children. Do I need to cover my ears anyway?

n that ?

Shizzle the amount of intereszts i have . Been with my bestest buddy 2day . He is fukin safe as fuk mugz has met him .

He just got dragged n pulled through the ATOSERSS bullshit , ffs the guy has ascar that makes a shark bite look nice

Cunts .

Anyhow we done done it cos we do it n we always been like it n we ruthless n they can get ta fuk

Status
Not open for further replies.