• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings : CXXIII : Get out of Bed you fuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey shammy and brimzable, what's the plans for tonight? I think I'm in the mood for some FIFA Ultimate Team now, been binging on "Modern Family" most of the day/

a vallie n few vodkas tonight, saving myself for tomorrow, might have another little go on ableton wanna make some beats

Plans for me tonight are to finish this half bottle o' gin then consider my options. Options being toddle off to buy more booze and/or get on the aMT. As yet undecided cos me bastard wrist is killing me and ain't too fond of tripping whilst in pain and haven't yet decided if the booze is dulling it enough. Likelihood being I'll drink more then have drunk enough to decide swirlz > agonising pain. Will see how it goes.

Is Modern Family that Yank sitcom about a gay couple with a kid? Seen it discussed loads on review shows. Looks fukkin ghastly but seems to be all the rage so what would I know?

^that's probably "The New Normal" that you are thinking of, but "Modern Family" is another good show, which ironically also has a gay couple with a kid, but has a couple more families that are linked together in the show too and is really funny. That "The New Normal" does look ghastly indeed, I forgot you typed ghastly so it's strange that I typed it too, but yeah it does look like a show out of the ugly betty closet.

Catch that fukin Donkey please the bastard been getting away all day n i'm tired

hey shammy and brimzable, what's the plans for tonight? I think I'm in the mood for some FIFA Ultimate Team now, been binging on "Modern Family" most of the day/

He has! I've seen his Netflix..! Ohh errr...

^that's probably "The New Normal" that you are thinking of, but "Modern Family" is another good show, which ironically also has a gay couple with a kid, but has a couple more families that are linked together in the show too and is really funny. That "The New Normal" does look ghastly indeed, I forgot you typed ghastly so it's strange that I typed it too, but yeah it does look like a show out of the ugly betty closet.

Was thinking of both of 'em actually. The New Normal looks truly vile, but Modern Family still looks ghastly. Am willing to accept I may have been too hasty on the latter more so than on the former though. Really don't like much in the way of US comedy. Especially the sitcoms.

He has! I've seen his Netflix..! Ohh errr...
Only because I let you to continue to use my Netflix, I've seen some of the shit you've been watching too, lol =D Ohh errr to some of that too.

Remember I'm only a password change away from cutting you off!!!

I will when I log back on, just logged off to play FIFA, mostly it's just jackass movies from memory, and I can't remember which one of us it was that watched "Air Force One" I know I watched it over a year ago but it is in the recently watched section, so maybe urbain has been getting some Harrison Ford action =D

Might watch the second season of "Covert Affairs" actually, I was gonna rent it on lovefilm but netfilx added season 2. FIFA was pissing me off not letting me play because I need to sort out my team contracts and injuries first. I just wanted a normal game of fifa.

sorry if i am aggressive it's just how i have to get down sometimes it's not the real me <3

All this talk of viewing stuff might have actually dissuaded me from going much further down the drugs 'n' liquid drugs route tonight. Was really fancying a lil swirltime but me wrist is fukkin killing me and don't think typing is exactly helping. Most annoying :\

Might watch summat short and tittersome and neck a few more painkillers to see if it dislodges owt. Not looking good though. Will enjoy it more if not wincing with agony whilst trying to savour the pretty things though, I suppose...

Brimz: Aggressive? You? You of the cutesy flappywings avatar and cheery outlook on life? Not on your nelly :D

You may be gangsta but you ain't no wanksta ;)

Decided on "Office Space" Great film, reminds me of why I really hate the working society as a whole (not the people in it) and am never going to re-join it in any sort of conventional way in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.