European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings: CXXI Primary school discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds more preplanned to me, are they any others involved mugz? I can name one straight off funnily enough.

Just caught up. Shit Mugz. That's rough. Seriously fucked up. Dunno what to say but have a few <3<3<3 in the meantime <3

Why is Pharcyde not banned from this forum after this? I'm also questioning how Lysis is the moderator of SLR considering their recent posts along, how can they help with anything related to those subjects when they make a mockery of this? Along with Amanda_Eats_Pandas moderator of The Lounge.

Sorry to those who it seems I'm taking this really seriously, but this is serious and having met Mugz in real life I consider him a friend and feel responsible to have his back. I see no humour in this situation at all.

I have no clue how some of the BL mods (amanda and the other one Lysis or .. something) can justify their approach to how this is being commented on in the lounge. some of their own comments just leave me speechless. fucking baffling

I'm scared to look - is it even worth the bother, are their comments worth anything?

Marmz? I'm looking to you for support here.

Not really Kate and it seems to be deleted anyhow. Just a big lounge circlejerk really with mods not seeming to want to say anything to their friends.

I have no clue how some of the BL mods (amanda and the other one Lysis or .. something) can justify their approach to how this is being commented on in the lounge. some of their own comments just leave me speechless. fucking baffling

AEP(Amanda) took down photos of me in the lounge thread, the comments of some of the American mods are fucking mad though. I'm logging off for the night now, not sure when/if I'll be back. Thanks again for the support. I'll not take a self destructive route but the route I should have taken a long time ago, recovery, mentally from this fucking trauma and from my drugs addiction.

Just had a quick whizz through the Lounge. It's just Rats acting like Rats is all - vile but unavoidable almost. I'm guessing the more offensive stuff has been removed but I only dug so deep. Nowt worth bothering with really. Some of the stuff the mods posted is well out of order though. You expect it from Rats but aren't mods supposed to behave somewhat more decently? :\

Why is Pharcyde not banned from this forum after this? I'm also questioning how Lysis is the moderator of SLR considering their recent posts along, how can they help with anything related to those subjects when they make a mockery of this? Along with Amanda_Eats_Pandas moderator of The Lounge.

Please report the posts, senior staff will see them and can take action. You may need to include background information as to why the posts are problematic, if it isn't obvious (I haven't seen the posts, and I have no desire to go into that cesspit). Mods do get sacked or banned if they are out of line. It will help senior staff if you are polite and clear :) Thank you for caring <3

I'm scared to look - is it even worth the bother, are their comments worth anything?

Marmz? I'm looking to you for support here.

Load of cunts talking shite, mostly. Don't get that place, or what passes for humour there. What a fucking mess.

So uh, how is the weather doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.