• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXX : Minty Superfreqs et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon eadd.

Is it like this every day now? Does the 30+ teenager come in every day and disrupt this community. You know faramz this is a community of people some who have been here for a long, long time. You're behaviour is unacceptable - the eadd community is trying to be tolerant and help you fit in. You're not listening.

I'd say most here are keen to see you become part of this community that you so anxiously seem to want to be part off. But there's norms and acceptable behaviour in every community - you're not playing ball with ours, hence the almost daily upsets.

Fuck I'm off to pack me glasses n' cups, this is shite.

acieed_ed

That Sir is abuse & you are being reported to the Admin, forget EADD mod's this is terrible abuse.

Last edited:
MOD'S

acieed_ed

1)farmaz i defended u the other day u fuckin tool.
i tell u this i would stick a cocked glock in ur face now and gladly shoot you ya fucking weak cunt ur an idiot would do bl a favour now please u and ur faggoty mates on bl go join the kkk or whatever ur into u inbred backward simpleton

2) weird u say that when ive seen a carboot full of ak's armalites and pistols when i was a lad i have many relations withe the bhoys.
expect a pipebomb thru ur window soon tor cant help u or the police or the fbi lol ur a scrawny junky racist saddo haha

3)@farmaz

u havnt a fuckin clue who i am.
the pub nearest my apt a man nearly had his arm severed by a machete by gypseys.
the windows of the flat below mine were shot into last night when my neighbour ran down they pointed the gun at him and told him fuck off back to ur own country u fuckin paki cunt.they fired into the bedroom window a metre below mine ffs emergency response unit were there in minutes. its the forth time their apt has been shot at in last year.fuckin driving me mad between that and my addictions
ur so stoned off ur tits on gear u wouldnt notice if the room collapsed around ya :-/

Why have you suddenly decided being a grass is a good career move?

And Acid 4 Blood is a completely different poster to who you mean. If you're going to grass people, at least get the fucking name right.

Why have you suddenly decided being a grass is a good career move?

And Acid 4 Blood is a completely different poster to who you mean. If you're going to grass people, at least get the fucking name right.

OK I messed the name up, but I changed it, sorry about that.

Why grass him up you ask, well if you can't beat 'em may as well join 'em :)

If I had said that to Sam my ass would be out of here for a month, 1 rule for me another for everyone else I guess.

I did say "now now" to acieed_ed. Did you not notice?

Yes & that is not good enough for me, sorry Knock.

If I had said that to Samhaingrim I would have been bounced out of here so damn fast yet that abuse stays up.

Well I dealt with it now, it's in the hands of where ever the report button goes too.
If I got 1 thing from EADD in the battle between me & Sam it was how to report a post.

farmaz...I don't tend to get involved in forum drama but you really are making the place terribly negative to read lately

Jesus its like kids taunting each other in a school playground, farmaz get a grip, the point they're trying to make is yeah you might've experienced some shit in your life, which has made you what you are today, others have too and itl be different to what you have and as shambles said
Depression: Has fuck all to do with being "a disease of the Western mind" cos it affects all cultures. Has fuck all to do with circumstance or situation cos it affects people in all circumstances and situations. It's a physical disease. If your brain chemistry is shonky no amount of being told to "cheer the fuck up - I don't see those perky lil Liberians making a fuss" is gonna do owt but make the situation worse. I tend to speak up for you on many issues, Farmaz. On this one you are so far wrong it's untrue :\
, just cause its different to what you might've experienced and what you think to be true doesnt mean its wrong and just peoples daft mindsets 'il be unhappy' or whatever, its much more complicated than that. I'm sure, like me, there's more than 1 reason why you like ya gear so much other than it feels good

@ ColourfulKronos

I don't care what anyone else said but that is abuse that aint needed imo.
It added nothing to the debate, calling me a Nazi, saying his willing to shoot my face off.

They take each case in context farmaz, both yours & his.

between you, you have more 'contexts' than i can shake a shitty stick at.

(and I'm not talking about mugz walking shtick)

Cmon, you lurk a fair bit and seen how acieed types, are you really concerned that your about to get a pipe bomb tossed through your window? Its not really much of a debate you've made a pretty shit point and done nothing to back it up, upset quite a few people on here and then gone on the defensive when they argue, albeit some heatedly, trying to report everyone

People condemn themselves with their own words. It's why I'd never censor anyone.

And you're still a grass. ;)

OK you want to talk about being a "grass" mate........
What about my German quote post ages ago, you were quick enough to report me & I know that for a fact I had the PM sent to me which sadly I deleted.

People in glass houses & all that SHM.

Status
Not open for further replies.