• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCIV: Come on, mods. Let's go wild with this.

PLUR as always <3 lol

I'm off to bed to get up at 5 am n get workout done. Fuck users n fuck the net.
Why people have to be so damn mean to me when all I tried doing was to help them :(

Brilliant long weekend, happy days =D quite messy, feeling proper groggy.. hoping next week isnt gonna be a struggle

Good to hear, Dan <3

Nos da, people.

Evey

mvQVapX.jpg

^ hell yeah! and round ones at that! I was in the Cotswolds last year, stow on the wold I think and the served my food on a chopping board. Fuck off and get me a plate. And they gave me the stem of the lettuce. Not impressed. Yuck. I hate stupid trends. they only come out to show how stupid and sheepy people are. Id certainly tell a friend if she tried to feed me off a chopping board.

Interesting stuff about the tee pee village. First I heard of it was when I was about 12. Some bloke on the packed train getting a petition signed. Does swampy live there now ? I may have read that in the tabloid press and they may have been making it all up. I knewsome bloke near here who said he lived there for a bit. Said they don't have dogs there for the sheep is it? Can't remember if he bigged himself up and his dog saying they allowed him or that that's why he didn't stay.

Nearly time for breaking bad so I will toodle poodle pip!

Wont be on for a few days. If certain others are trying it I will too :) Going to try living life in the real world for a change.

Edit: yay I'm really going to do it :) I'm going to try not using my mobile for as long as I can :) we coped ok before the year 2000 I'm sure I'll cope now. Quite excited about trying this now. Off to get a watch-battery later.

Take Care, Bluelighters <3

Evey

Last edited:
bloody without fail I have awoken again!

Same here girl, and so rudely too. Getting a bit pissed off with this bs tbh! I do work rather long and odd hours the least I can expect in this life is to simply be able to sleep. With out it I'm quite the bitchy one which in the long run does no good to man nor beast! I am not a happy bunny atm!

Oh Sadie, it's an absolute nightmare. Once I am up I keep awaking because I know work is in a few hours! it's getting incredibly bothersome.

I get that too. From about 2am - 3am onwards. Wake up convinced I'm late, and only an hour has passed.

^ That post is as homoerotic as fucking boxing is. ;)

Post #1013, come on mods. Let's go wild with this. :D

I competed in amateur and unlicensed boxing for several years and didn'treally think it was particularly homoerotic....

Look up Lenny McLean vs Roy Shaw on YouTube... Doest look all that 'erotic' to me :)

I competed in amateur and unlicensed boxing for several years and didn'treally think it was particularly homoerotic....

Look up Lenny McLean vs Roy Shaw on YouTube... Doest look all that 'erotic' to me :)

Are you kidding me? I just watched and swelled to the size of the statue of liberty.

I prefer MMA. Definitely no homoerotic positions in that.

You think one man beating the living shit out of another and kicking him half way into next week is 'erotic'?....

Fair enough :)

Haha.

It's definitely what you make it - if you want watching combat sport to be erotic, make it so and pull out the aul lap rocket.

It's like gay kissing scenes - it's definitely supposed to be erotic but I don't find it to be so. Boxing is not meant to be erotic but, evidently, there are some who find it to be their cup of meat.

Wont be on for a few days. If certain others are trying it I will too :) Going to try living life in the real world for a change.

Edit: yay I'm really going to do it :) I'm going to try not using my mobile for as long as I can :) we coped ok before the year 2000 I'm sure I'll cope now. Quite excited about trying this now. Off to get a watch-battery later.

Take Care, Bluelighters <3

Evey

See ya tomorrow love ;)

Fuck me rigid... I've just heard on the 'news' that the reptilian couple known as 'Wills and Wag' have officially named their new little brat (probably 'Godzilla'), putting their 'occupations' on the birth certificate as 'prince & princess of the Uk'...