• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

In Sydney. Off to Golden Century (legendary chinese restaurant i know the owner of from working in a wine auction house a few years ago. We get a private room, its got an incredible wine list so my sister can stump up for the booze and mind blowing food. Pipi's in XO sauce is legendary. Google Golden Century Pipi's in XO sauce to see what i mean. Might be a mean hangover but doc gave me valium and xanax with letter so i should sleep most of the way....or wake up and get smashed. Either way this is adios until i am in another continent.

In Sydney. Off to Golden Century (legendary chinese restaurant i know the owner of from working in a wine auction house a few years ago. We get a private room, its got an incredible wine list so my sister can stump up for the booze and mind blowing food. Pipi's in XO sauce is legendary. Google Golden Century Pipi's in XO sauce to see what i mean. Might be a mean hangover but doc gave me valium and xanax with letter so i should sleep most of the way....or wake up and get smashed. Either way this is adios until i am in another continent.

Just fuck off ya cunt! ;)

(All the best man, cant wait to hear your stories... :) )

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ good squad ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

anyone else got any decent ascii emojis? can't remember where i found those but i want moreee

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ good squad ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

anyone else got any decent ascii emojis? can't remember where i found those but i want moreee

What fuckin language are you talking there pal? Didn't understand a word... ;)

(Yer link didn't work)

What fuckin language are you talking there pal? Didn't understand a word... ;)

(Yer link didn't work)

you're telling me you don't speak ASCII? its just pictures made with keyboard characters
i.e.:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)<= that's a little grinning face
¯\_(ツ)_/¯<= he's a little shrugging guy
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ <= thats a sad monster
05f.png
and that right there is The Great Wave :D
(closeup link here)

you're telling me you don't speak ASCII? its just pictures made with keyboard characters
i.e.:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)<= that's a little grinning face
¯\_(ツ)_/¯<= he's a little shrugging guy
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ <= thats a sad monster
05f.png
and that right there is The Great Wave :D
(closeup link here)

What, As in Arthur Ascii? Thought he spoke English... ;)

The first Ascii picture I saw was when my brother started working as a programmer for Barclays in 1969. He used to bring home printouts of birds with big tits in ascii. Fuckin brilliant...

What, As in Arthur Ascii? Thought he spoke English... ;)

The first Ascii picture I saw was when my brother started working as a programmer for Barclays in 1969. He used to bring home printouts of birds with big tits in ascii. Fuckin brilliant...

okay now i'm confused.
but big ascii tits though :D

and haven't watched much of me stargate KoW, all i know is those guys with the snaked in their stomach, Ghouls?

okay now i'm confused.
but big ascii tits though :D

and haven't watched much of me stargate KoW, all i know is those guys with the snaked in their stomach, Ghouls?

Yeah close matey the Ga'ould.....Ive fucked up boys got work at 7 am and ive had a couple of lines....this aint gonna end well!

ASCIItarians eat m**t, and sometimes f*sh, but censor the word when writing it .....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Askey

Just fuckin man up and do some more lines... ;)

Havent stopped. Told work the missus nan has died in the night and she needs me to be at home as she is devestated! (I Know its a bit low, but back to the wall i didnt give a fuck.) And it has seemed to have worked just got a nice text from boss saying if i need anything call him. Now i feel a mix of guilt and extreme happiness at not being at work!

Havent stopped. Told work the missus nan has died in the night and she needs me to be at home as she is devestated! (I Know its a bit low, but back to the wall i didnt give a fuck.) And it has seemed to have worked just got a nice text from boss saying if i need anything call him. Now i feel a mix of guilt and extreme happiness at not being at work!

Hahaha, you crafty cunt! =D

I hope your good lady's Nan is already dead (you know what I mean) or you may rot in drug hell (or have to think of another excuse when she actually dies)

Still going strong fuck sake. Have managed to blag tomo of too! However I'm feeling pretty disgusted at the lies I have told but I'll deal with that little chestnut in the future! Another line I reckon! Hahha fuck em!

Still going strong fuck sake. Have managed to blag tomo of too! However I'm feeling pretty disgusted at the lies I have told but I'll deal with that little chestnut in the future! Another line I reckon! Hahha fuck em!

lmao =D
all hail the king of wessex

I thought i had grown out of this " Fuck it its tuesday night, one line one hurt" shit. Clearly not however on the flip side i have had a great time so who knows. Sometimes you just got ton go against the grain. i have been too good for too long. Wednesday night....wankered...

fwiw - you're not alone my liege, i've been nodding out for like the past half-hour